A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+15
Morgan Landry
GwrachSeren
Alpha Wolf
Break
B-Jamz
Chuck
Nemesis
proxyboy
Kendall
daddeme
shortyy.xo
Blaze
Kaitlynnm1
LynnZee
Daniel
19 posters

Blue Team Planning for CTF #12

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Blue Team Planning for CTF #12 - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue Team Planning for CTF #12

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/29/2012, 10:33 pm

"I really don't know what we have so far to be honest. It's taking all my attention just to keep up with everything." Arkarian said to the girl whom had just appeared in the planning room.
    Number3
    Number3

Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Registration date : 2012-06-28

Blue Team Planning for CTF #12 - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue Team Planning for CTF #12

Post by Number3 6/29/2012, 10:40 pm

I walk in pretty late, and take a seat.
    Phoebe Arquera
    Phoebe Arquera

Female
    Number of posts : 142
    Registration date : 2012-06-24

Post by Phoebe Arquera 6/29/2012, 10:53 pm

I hesitate and lower my voice so that only Achilles can hear. "I... I feel the need to tell you this because you trusted me with your secret, but I suppose I must warn you... The truth is, apart from being able to tell when someone is lying, I myself cannot lie. I mean, I physically can't lie. I... I know it may not sound like that big of a deal to you, but if people find out about this, they can and most likely will use that for their own personal gains." I drop my voice to a whisper. "Imagine if someone, say, an enemy wanted to know information about the camp. If they knew my weakness and captured me, they could extract intel just from asking me the right questions." I shake my head and laugh bitterly. "In my own way, it's like I'm a plague, too. The people that have found out have deserted and shunned me. They don't trust me and shy away from me... I wish I could control this, but whenever I'm about to lie, an excruciating pain like liquid fire spreads through my body and the lie itself won't form on my lips. It's like I'm being buried in oil at the same time that I go mute." I glance at him and hang my head. "I'm... I'm sorry," I whisper. "I bet this makes you distrust and hate me like everybody else, now, huh...? I just... I wanted to let you know because, well, I wish I could say your secret's safe with me but really, it's not... I thought...that you deserve to know. I would never intentionally reveal your secret but, well, now you know..." I stare at him miserably, waiting for him to yell at me or ditch me like everyone else.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/29/2012, 11:56 pm

"nothing so far, where where you at?" I asked Stella, I wasn't sure if I really cared or not but I was hungry.I looked at everyone around the room once more, mainly busy with the planning for the ga,e.I wondered if the demi-titans that where planing the things where actually setting the pieces into play and stuff.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/30/2012, 1:32 am

I decided this was hopeless. There was no planning whatsoever going on and to Apollo kids were sharing secrets. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I went to the door and opened it. I left the Big House.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 6/30/2012, 1:44 am

D. I sigh and lean back in my chair
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/30/2012, 5:25 am

Looking at them in a round, I smiled.

- The traps are pretty good, I admitted. There we have a chance. Is there a place where you need to hold positions? I mean, I'm Spartan, if there's one thing I can do, it's how to do that.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 6/30/2012, 9:44 am

I nodded. "I respect your trust in me, and I won't share a thing. But..." I paused and looked around and returned my gaze back to her, and dropped my voice. "We shouldn't talk about this here. There are too many people, and not to mention a few demi-titans. We can continue our conversation later, but I'll let you know... I feel no different towards you now that I know. You are still my sister, and I still trust you." I told her reassuringly. I flashed a quick smile and turned back to the other conversations, to hopefully catch an idea of a plan.

I grumbled, "David, I'm fifteen and dyslexic... and I haven't been to school since I was living with my dad..." I paused, I actually couldn't remember how long ago that was. "I don't know what a lot of those words are... So what's saturating? What would that do for us?" I asked.
    Number3
    Number3

Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Registration date : 2012-06-28

Post by Number3 6/30/2012, 10:46 am

I had been watching everyone do almost absolutely nothing in this meeting. "ok guys, listen up! We don't got much time to figure all this out. This is not the time to be sharing secrets or saying sorry. It is time to make a plan to kick some red team [CENSORED]. Everyone's gotta help out here. I think we should go around in a circle and everyone name their biggest asset."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/30/2012, 11:00 am

"I remember in photoshop saturation is like the amount of color to apply to a picture, but with quicksand I have no idea."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 6/30/2012, 11:45 am

I rolled my eyes, "that's what we've been doing..."
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 6/30/2012, 12:03 pm

"When I say saturate an area to make quicksand, I am talking about having so much water in the area that the grains of sand are buoyant and cannot support weight due to the buoyancy and thus quicksand is created." He explained to Aeron.

Post by Guest 6/30/2012, 12:13 pm

i walk Nia to her meeting. " this is it."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/30/2012, 12:18 pm

I walk in. "Yep. See you later... When I'm crushing you like a bug in CTF." I smile and sit down at the table.

Post by Guest 6/30/2012, 12:19 pm

" please ill deweed you in a second." i walk to my meeting.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/30/2012, 12:23 pm

I chuckle quietly.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 6/30/2012, 12:28 pm

D. I sigh "at least we have a plan, no matter how bad it is" I mumble to myself
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/30/2012, 12:32 pm

"Focus on the good, Debbie Downer." I grin at the boy who just spoke. "Anything can happen."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 6/30/2012, 1:04 pm

"OH!" I flashed a sly grin at David, "I can definitely do that. So with the ground saturated, I won't have to continuously push the sand down, it will naturally do that, right?"
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 6/30/2012, 2:22 pm

"Yes, it should naturally do that." David said to Aeron.
    Phoebe Arquera
    Phoebe Arquera

Female

Post by Phoebe Arquera 6/30/2012, 2:25 pm

I smile at him, hopeful. Then I set my jaw as he turns to the others. "You're absolutely right. We have a game to win and I'm not going to let our problems get in the way." I grin wickedly. "Besides... Not all of dad's donations to me are curses." I turn to the others in the room. "I've heard about some of your plans for this team and my brother and I are here to be of assistance. We're Apollo kids, so you can imagine we won't fail you guys with a bow. I also have a sword and I definitely know how to use it." I smile to the group. "On top of that, I have some powers. Hopefully, they can be of use."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/30/2012, 2:27 pm

"I know another Apollo girl." I say helpfully.
    Phoebe Arquera
    Phoebe Arquera

Female

Post by Phoebe Arquera 6/30/2012, 2:35 pm

I nod at her. "Sure thing. We could use all the help we can get. As for me, I can heal. If you get injured, I can help in that department, and I'm sure some of my other siblings can as well. I also have mendacity detection, which is just a fancy term for knowing when someone is lying. If I can corner a member of the opposite team and question them about the flag's whereabouts, I'll know when they're lying and be able to extract the truth from them. My best ability by far, though, is my photokinesis," I finish.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/30/2012, 2:37 pm

I nod to the girl and smile. "Well, that's good to know. Nia Dominequez, daughter of Aphrodite." I hold out a hand.
    Phoebe Arquera
    Phoebe Arquera

Female

Post by Phoebe Arquera 6/30/2012, 2:41 pm

I smile back at her and shake her hand. "I'm Phoebe Arquera, daughter of Apollo, as you well know." I smirk and consider something. "Did you say Dominequez? You don't happen to be Spanish or Hispanic, do you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/18/2024, 7:32 pm