A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Posidensdaughter's character forms

PosidensDaughter

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2012-06-26

Posidensdaughter's character forms Empty Posidensdaughter's character forms

Post by PosidensDaughter 6/26/2012, 8:37 pm

Name: Cassie Dare
    Eyes: Light gray/Silver
    Hair: Super Curly Brown
    Height: 5'8
    Body Type: Tall curvy
    Skin Color: Ummm I mixed so like caramel I guess
    God Parent: Eris Godess of Discord
    Mortal Parent: Robert Dare
    Country of Origin: U.S
    Pets: My black snake Seven. She slitheres up my arm and never bites me.
    Talents: Good at putting plans together espically that ruin peoples lives. Espically good at fighting
    Weapon**: Pack of ten throwing knives Celestial Bronze
    Flaws: I get angry and hold gruges which sometimes doesnt allow me to accomplish task like I should. Im used to getting what I want and seem to make it my sole task to destroy a person if they ever got in my way
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can cause people to get the urge to fight. 15x15 distance Last 5 minutes works on about 4 people but it can get about 10 people angry. She can do this about 3 times a day.
    Life Before CHB*: Constantly getting kicked out of school for causing fights, explosions and again fights. Had to go to Juvenile Court for getting a large fight started at a parade. Father left at the age of six so Ive been in the foster care program. I caused a riot at my 'friends' birthday party when I didnt get invited. Diagnosed with adhd and dyslexia
    RP Example*: Whatever it was it was following me again and I had nothing to defend myself. I quickly grabed a bat from my school gym and ran back outside prepared to fight. It was this old chrivled up things with fangs most the times it got me with one of those and I had to stay home for weeks due to the pain but I was no coward and I liked a challange.
    Any notes about your characters: When I do happen to make friends I rarely share them and they are more then family will ever be. If you hurt my friend be prepared to transfer schools and move to another state [b]

Last edited by PosidensDaughter on 6/27/2012, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Posidensdaughter's character forms Empty Re: Posidensdaughter's character forms

Post by Kendall 6/26/2012, 8:39 pm

She can't have powers relating to dreams, since Eris isn't a goddess of dreams. And I don't think we'd allow her first power, either.

Life Before CHB needs to be 5 complete sentences long.
    PosidensDaughter

Female

Post by PosidensDaughter 6/27/2012, 8:11 pm

fixed it
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 6/27/2012, 9:59 pm

Make sure you have five complete sentences in your life before CHB.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/27/2012, 10:18 pm

So, only 4 out of the 10 people she can make angry fight?
    PosidensDaughter

Female

Post by PosidensDaughter 6/27/2012, 10:34 pm

Yes^
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/27/2012, 10:36 pm

When you mean a 15x15 distance, do you mean 15 feet x 15 feet? Does she pick and choose which people get angry enough to fight?
    PosidensDaughter

Female

Post by PosidensDaughter 6/27/2012, 10:44 pm

Yes 15 feet by 15 feet. She can choose if she wants but she usually doesnt care. She just wants a fight.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/27/2012, 10:52 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 2:15 pm