A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Capture the Flag #13

Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Capture the Flag #13 Empty Capture the Flag #13

Post by Daniel 7/12/2012, 1:13 am

Capture the Flag

Game #13

Assembly for this game of CTF will start at 3:00 P.M. EST on Saturday 28, 2012 and the game will commence at 3:45 EST. The topic will remain open until 11:00 P.M. EST on Sunday 29, 2012 so make the most of it. Planning topics for each team has been set up in the Council Room. Please note that the rules for CTF will change some before the game begins so reread them during the game.

Click here for the Red Team Topic and here for the Blue Team Topic.

Red TeamBlue Team
    DionysusHephaestus
    AthenaPoseidon
    TitansAphrodite
    HecateHades
    EgyptiansZeus
    TycheAres
    MorpheusApollo
    NemesisMinor Water Gods
    DemeterOther Gods
    ArtemisMinor Air Gods
    JanusHestia
    UnclaimedNike
    IrisNorse Gods
    HypnosHermes
    HebeMinor Earth Gods
    HeraMinor War Gods

A Few Rules:
    1) NO TELEPORTING OR USING MACHINES TO GET TO THE OTHER TEAM'S FLAG.
    2) You MUST post at least five times before even GETTING to the other team's territory after Chiron blows the horn to begin the game. Consider what the other people in the topic are posting. If there's an arrow flying at you, dodge or get hit. But under NO circumstances can you post "I run," then "I dodged all attacks," to "I get to the other team's territory." You cannot dodge everything.
    3) If you reach the other team's flag, and there's a person posting as a character there, you MUST engage that person in battle before getting the flag for at least two posts. If you do get the flag, you must post at least three times before reaching the border between both teams' territories while considering everything the other people in the topic are posting.
    4) Obviously, no god-modding or power-playing. If this is seen, you will be kicked out of the game after one or two warnings.
    5) Remember, kids -- powers make people tired!
    6) Flags must be visible; don't say it's in a cave or in a tunnel/lake or whatever.
    7) Try not to kill/maim other people.

Current date/time is 3/18/2024, 10:35 pm