A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Playing my heart out~

Brennan.

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2011-11-22

Playing my heart out~ Empty Playing my heart out~

Post by Brennan. 7/19/2012, 10:19 pm

Playing my heart out~ Tumblr_m5xtfgdLzP1qlz38bo1_500
    ~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
    //I've been addicted to you since it first hit
    Out of control like a surge of electric yeah
    Your skin, the touch, the kiss the rush
    \\

Scott lifted the guitar on his lap, tuning it carefully. Finally he was satisfied with the tuning and gripped the pick in his hand. He looked down at the strings and set his fingers, mentally going through the notes before playing. He began to sing as well as he played, Hey Soul Sister by Train. Apollo campers sitting in the rows chimed in every now and then but it was Scott's voice heard above all. Gods, he loved singing. It made him feel whole. Like there was a part of him that WAS music and could only be filled in with just that. His voice vibrated around the curved amphitheater. He smiled as he finished the song and a few campers clapped, while most of them just hung around and talked. He lowered his hand with the pick and sighed. It was okay, he didn't want glory, all he wanted was to play. Music was his life besides helping with the crops now and again being a son of Demeter and all, but that wasn't his favorite past time, exactly...

//When your lips touch mine
    It's the kiss of life
    I know, I know that it's a little bit frightnin'. We might as well be playin' with lightning
    \\

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 9:29 am