A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Malecai's Bunk

Malecai's Bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Malecai's Bunk

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 7:35 pm

Marina laughed, "Okay."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 4/3/2013, 7:39 pm

Malecai walked out of his cabin.

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 7:41 pm

Marina followed quickly.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/10/2014, 8:06 pm

Malecai Valasco

"We gladiate, but I guess we're really fighting ourselves."

"...Which is why I'm transferring and referring them to the State." Malecai finished to Marina, sitting with one leg folded under him on his bed with a thick novel in his hands. He rested leisurely on this fine windy Sunday, reading, and explaining to Marina how incompetent the professors at his private high school were. All jokes aside, Malecai was called insubordinate and foolish by five of the teachers during one of his science classes. When Mr. Shay couldn't see how Malecai got the answer for an equation centuries old, he called in Prof. Riles. When she couldn't figure it out, she called for Dr. Harper. The trend continued until a vote was cast unanimously that Malecai's answer was far from right. Of course, he argued his case. Words were said, mothers could kiss things, a father was phoned...Up until Malecai finally said screw it and walked to the board during the altercation, recorded his logic, sat back down, and watched the adults slowly figure it out in awe. Sure, they apologized. But they were still jerks about it.
    "On the bright side, my father's moved to the States finally since the incident. Now I have somewhere to visit like the rest of the people here." One of his hands released the book to reach for the plate of gluten-and-lactose-free chocolate chip cookies on his nightstand. He bit into the treasure, wiping off the crumbs from his dark grey t-shirt. He adjusted his glasses before turning back to the novel. Behind a mouthful of cookie the 17-year-old asked, "What do you think? Am I overreacting?"

Post by Guest 4/10/2014, 8:47 pm

"I mean if it was me, some words would be exchanged and two of the five teachers would be flunged down some stairs, but that's just my peppy daughter of the rainbow opinion." Marina Wildabee layed on the floor with A Tale of Two Cities covering her face. Her wavy brown hair was all over the place, and honestly she looked like a picture on an indie blog.
    "So your dad's living here now, that's great. Now there's more of an excuse for me to finally meet him," Marina paused, throwing the book in the corner, "I've waited very patiently." The daughter of iris laughed. She tilted her head to see her boyfriend's face. She smiled, "I could've flown out there, but I'm a relatively lazy person."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/11/2014, 6:41 pm

Malecai Valasco

Malecai's smile grew as he turned the page in his own novel written in Italian, The Girl Who Played with Fire. "I always forget how optimistic and friendly you children of Iris are." He sarcastically said. He looked away from the book to raise an eyebrow at her pointedly. He sat in silence for a while when she mentioned her meeting his father. Not that he was embarrassed of Marina or anything! Of course not! His father on the other hand...Let's just say he was nothing like Malecai at all besides in intelligence. At first it seemed like a good idea, you know? Malecai was all extra excited and stuff for the two to meet. Then...it dawned on him that Francisco had quite the personality. "Yeah...about that." He studied his girlfriend's face and carefully chose his words. "My father isn't really...My dad is, well, how do you say...? Different. I don't think it's time yet." He mumbled the last sentence quietly and went back to munching on cookies and reading. Perhaps if he read or ate enough sweets, he'd only receive half of the anger or the hurt or whatever he got from Marina's expression. He didn't want to see her hurt. He...strongly liked her. Very strongly.

Post by Guest 4/11/2014, 7:32 pm

Malecai's Bunk - Page 2 GiImYeq
    Marina frowned, sitting up. "Oh come on, Malecai. ((ooc-making headcanons;go)) You've met my dad. Hell, you met my mom and brother," Marina had been recently calling her step-mom and brother her real mother and brother, they've gotten nicer. She dewrinkled her pastel pink skater skirt. "can I please meet him, I mean-- Did you just say I'm not ready? You basically said I am not ready. Oh please Malecai that's insane." The sixteen year old climbed onto his bead, sitting on the foot of it.
    Was Marina mad at him, no, she's never mad at him. Frustrated, maybe. Marina just wanted to meet him. Maybe they go to Starbucks and say hello and then just leave. It shouldn't be that complicated. Marina likes Starbucks.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/12/2014, 10:03 am

Malecai Valasco

"Your family is way different from mine, 'Rina! Yours is actually tolerable! Just bear with me on this. Trust me." Malecai shook his head and watched her climb onto his bed. Ugh, he knew this conversation was going to be a tough one. He heard the defensiveness in her tone and frantically dropped the book to wave his hands at her. "No, no no! That is not what I'm saying at all!" His voice peeked, accent heavy and strong. Malecai's hands stopped their waving to hide his face. Marina was good and ready to meet his father, he knew that. However, could she take what his father's midset had to offer? Meeting her family was actually way easier than Malecai had thought. Sure, his natural awkwardness adding some oddity into the air, but Malecai found himself actually bonding a little with her brother. Just a little. Hell, it had even inspired him to film some during the visit. The question was this: Would Marina feel the same he did when she met his father? Malecai's head was throbbing with questions that would be unknown until, well, she finally met him. "Marina, I love you, but I don't want my father to change anything between us." His head shot up, blue eyes widened. Wait, what?

Post by Guest 4/12/2014, 2:56 pm

"Honestly Mal-- wait, what?" Marina stared at her boyfriend, wide eyed. Did he just say the l word? She thought that word was not even possible to say. The word that's against the law of like life. The l word scared her. Marina hugged her knees, looking down at her Toms. What does Marina say. Does she say the l word back. SHe doesn't think she could even say anything right now.
    She has never felt this awkward before. And she was a rock they threw off a boat in her school play one year. She liked Malecai, a lot. A lot a lot. A lot a lot a lot. Maybe even more than a lot a lot a lot. But she was scared. What if she says the l word and then they break up. One, she didn't want to break . Two, marina didn't want to go though that, it could be scary.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/13/2014, 11:07 am

Malecai Valasco

Did he just...? Malecai remained frozen. He did not just say he loved her. He didn't. Come on, Malecai would do anything for Marina. They'd been with each other for, what, a year now? Yeah. They'd known each other even before that. Now Malecai had started to think about who he'd said he loved in the past. His father, of course, right before he left Naples. His little friend Martina after the accident out of sorrow. Had he ever said it to any of his past girlfriends? Ha, that's funny. He only had one past girlfriend and she couldn't even be called that since she was more or less in love with his much cooler, more athletic brother. He didn't recall saying that he loved her. Wow. Marina was the first, technically speaking. That must've meant it was true.
    "Damn." He whispered quietly to himself, looking at his sheets in amazement. As if on cue, his book tumbled to the floor with a loud thud. Malecai looked back up to Marina with his face redder than a beet. "Damn." He repeated intelligently, a slightly dazed smile slowly forming on his face. He really loved Marina. She was his first love. "Marina, io ti amo." This time, it came in a quiet whisper in his own language. Malecai couldn't believe it, but he could because he did.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 10:48 pm

Marina grinned. Her Italian was a little shaky but she was pretty sure she knew what he had said. "Ohmigods Malecai." Her cheeks were a light shade of red as she leaned over to hug him. Butterflies flew all inside her stumache. She hasn't been this nervous for a while. But she was happy. Extremely happy. Marina broke the hug, only to kiss him moments later. In her opinion they didn't do that often enough. Not that she wanted a huge make-out extravaganza, she just wanted to kiss her boyfriend who loves her(and then make-out) ew Marina that's just a bit weird.
    0oc- shooort
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/15/2014, 4:08 am

Malecai Valasco

Malecai's smile was still very wide and dorky when Marina hugged him, as he still was a little bit out of it. Some of his sense returned at last and he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her tightly to him. His laughter was soft when she pulled out of the hug, but vanished when she kissed him. When was the last time the had kissed? His arms slid away so that he was now holding her waist with his shaky hands. His eyebrows quirked, because his time felt different than the others. Because he admitted her loved her? Most likely. They really didn't kiss or was as affectionate as much as other couples. The ones that decorated camp with their make-out sessions around every corner, or the cheesy ones int eh movies that giggled at everything the other said or did then ,too, would go and make-out around the corner. No, Malecai and Marina were bookworms. Reading usually took the place of kissing. The most they'd cuddled was on the days they studied Ancient Greek together, so about 1-3 times a week. Which was kind of sad.

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 8:01 pm

Malecai's Bunk - Page 2 2i03r6q Malecai's Bunk - Page 2 EarygkMalecai's Bunk - Page 2 35i11mh

Marina broke the kiss with some regret, she wanted it to last forever. But all things stop eventually.

"I love you, Malecai." She whispered.

And she ment it. Marina really loved the dork with the split personality she helped him conquer. They went to Paris together. He met her parents. If she didn't love him by now she would be insane. Except, she fell in love with Malecai a long time ago, over time, she accepted her feelings and went a long with them. And here they are now, a year later, telling each other they love each other.

Marina wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and looked at him, grinning wildly. She felt weird inside, like butterflies in her tummy weird. But it was OK, she needed those butterflies.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/8/2014, 6:06 pm

Malecai Valasco

Not that Malecai's heart was in his throat when he said "I love you" or even when she'd kissed him, but his pulse skyrocketed when she had said it back. When she pulled out of the kiss and said those four magical words, all he could do was look into her beautiful brown eyes and smile like he had no brain cells. He could have been logical about the whole thing, thinking to himself that she had only said it out of pressure, or in the heat of the moment. But that was the thing right there that had changed Malecai's outlook. Love wasn't logical. He didn't need proof, or scientific facts, or a book to know that she loved him back. He could feel it in the pits of his stomach, see it when he looked at her, hear it when she said his name no matter the emotion. Here, with her arms around his neck and his hands at her waist, Malecai wished he could pause this scene and live in it forever.
    However, he was a smart man. All things stopped eventually...and he had something to say. Slowly, his wide smile turned to a small grin. "I guess...now that I know that..." He sighed, rolling his eyes to look at a spot on the wall and laying his head back against his pillow. His Italian accent had faded once the excitement had, so most of his words slurred just barely with Marina's hinted Jersey one. "I guess you can meet my father. How about sometime this week?"

Post by Guest 6/18/2014, 6:16 pm

Marina squealed, an squeezed Malecai. "Ooh, yes! This is wonderful."
    Marina hopped up out of his bed and fixed herself. After their--um--exchangement of conversation, Marina's clothes were a little disheveled.
    "This is exciting, very very exciting." Marina's cheeks hurt, she was smiling a lot right now. But why wouldn't she be smiling, she gets to meet his dad. That's like huge in a relationship.
    Marina stopped siling before her cheeks would fall off. Not that they could even possibly fall off, that's unlikely.
    "Aren't you excited, Malecai?"
    ooc-soooo short
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/19/2014, 7:33 pm

Malecai Valasco

Malecai's eyes were saucers when Marina began with the feminine shrieking and whatnot - he nearly had a heart attack. But at least a hug was involved or whatever the heck that was. He watched her in fascination as she anticipated meeting his father and couldn't help but feel a wave of confusion. Weird, normally females had the effect after they'd met/seen his father. All well, might as well get this fangirling session over with. He couldn't help but to smile at her enthusiasm and even chuckle, relaxing once again against his bunk after straightening out his own clothes.
    "Alright, don't hyperventilate." He mused with a laugh. Malecai reached over to his nightstand, put his reading glasses back on, and scooped up his book. As he was turning back to his marked page, his girlfriend had spoken to him once again. When he looked up, she was no longer smiling. His cheeks were a bit rosy.
    "I mean, yeah, I'm excited. For you to meet him. I'm not so really excited...to see him." He ended the statement as if it were a question, removing his glasses. Malecai had mixed feelings about his dad. Francisco joked around too much for his liking.

Post by Guest 6/19/2014, 8:22 pm

Marina smiled again, but then quickly stopped, her cheeks hurt. Marina sat at the foot of the bed. She grabbed his hand.
    "I'm not going to hyperventilate. I'm just...very excited. I mean, I wasn't excited at all when I took you to my parents' house. But this is your father. MY dad's this lame professor, I don't even know what your dad does," Her voice trailed of, "I don't think I met anyone's dad before." Maybe because she was lazy. Or it was the week she has some super scary virus and couldn't leave the house. She's pretty sure she never met any of her friend's parent's either. They always came to her house. She lived in that neighborhood that everyone has that is gated and all the houses are huge and you thing they're all some type of organization that is really shady. To say the least, Marina felt weird in there. And her friends definitely felt the same way. So maybe thats why no one wanted to invite her to meet their parents. Probably not though.
    "Oh he's probably just a big dork like you."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/20/2014, 6:57 pm

Malecai Valasco

Malecai held marina's hand back gingerly, stroking the back of it with his thumb while he looked at the ground and blew air in to his cheeks. So that was why Marina was so happy. She'd never met anyone's father prior to meeting his. Malecai felt somewhere between elated and nervous upon hearing this news, which was why he was silent for a while. Little known fact: Malecai tended to hide his feelings when they were conflicted around Marina. Because he was mondo crazy in the past with his creepy other personality, he felt nervous showing more than one emotion around her. He switched the air from cheek-to-cheek as he thought about how the hell he was going to get Francisco to play it cool for at least a few minutes to get the introductions out the way? Mother...How did you end up with this man and why? Malecai jumped when the brief silence was over, and immediately his eyebrows shot up high.
    "My father? Dork. Dear Athena, I wish." Malecai looked at her with an expression of disbelief. "He's a historian, by the way. Definitely not my forte." With his other hand, the boy retrieved the camcorder hiding under his bed, a precaution just in case someone tried to take it like they did his laptop. He then showed it to Marina for emphasis. He was a videographer, not a historian.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 8:22 am