A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Dora's Bunk.

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Dora's Bunk. Empty Dora's Bunk.

Post by Jordan 8/5/2012, 7:16 pm

I walked into my designated cabin and found a free bunk. I sighed and sat down next to my bag.
    Homer chimed in to my left,
    "This my dear, is an extraordinary place. You're bound to find some people here who will... accept your differences."
    "Thanks Homer. I appreciate that." I said dryly.
    "He didn't mean that." Alexander cooed, "Homer just struggles with words." Ugh, here they go again... Homer and Alexander began to argue. Besides the voices in my head, the cabin was silent. "Oh just shut up." I snapped quickly. "I want to go to sleep." I grumbled and rested my head on the bunk to rest as the ghosts went silent.

Last edited by Jordan on 12/20/2012, 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Dora's Bunk. Empty Re: Dora's Bunk.

Post by Jordan 8/6/2012, 9:56 am

I woke up to hear the chattering of ghosts... I groaned and sat up to see Periander pushing away some other spirits... he should really play nice. I stood and put in my earbuds and played some of my music. I spun a little bit and left to find some food.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/3/2012, 12:12 pm

The [annoying] spirits were gone! Dora finally knew how to control them. She grinned ear to ear and rolled onto her bunk and shut her eyes. She deserved some uninterrupted sleep, and she'd hurt anyone who woke her.
    Alexander and Homer smiled down at Dora, they'd let her sleep, even Perriander would, because Dora now knew how to send them away.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 8/25/2013, 6:58 pm

There was a bright flash of light outside the Minor Underworld Gods cabin door, and there stood Hermes, god of messengers and all that, whistling softly to himself as he rifled through his bag full of... stuff. Stuff to deliver for the gods -- and here, he had a sword for one Dora Price, daughter of Thanatos. It had a leather sheath on so it wouldn't cut up all the other things in Hermes's bag; he thanked Hephaestus silently that the bag was much larger in the inside than the outside, or else he'd have a sword sticking out of his side. Hermes pushed open the door slowly and stepped inside, holding the sword by the handle as he glanced around the cabin.

Dora, Dora.... Aah, there she was. The messenger god crept over to the girl's bunk, where apparently she was sleeping at the moment, and glanced at the little tag with her name on it: "To Dora Price, from Thanatos." Cute. He could've waited until Christmas, but cute. Hermes leaned the sword against the wall, where Dora would see it if she sat up, and then crept out of the dark cabin, where he disappeared in another flash of light after shutting the cabin door.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 8/26/2013, 7:34 am

Dora was startled when the door shut... and it wasn't shut in the normal way, someone shut it quietly... and that never happened. Either someone was courteous enough to be quiet enough to let her sleep or someone was sneaking in. Dora sat up quickly her mess of raven hair hung in her eyes as she looked around rather unsuccessfully, and decided to brush her hair out of her face. She scanned the relatively vacant room to find something that was not there when she had fallen asleep. Dora stared at the item for a few moments before decided what to do about it. "Homer. Go get that for me." Dora commanded sleepily. Homer mumbled, "But, child, you know I canno--" Dora cut him off. "I know. I know you can't I'm just lazy." She yawned and turned to the window sill that was right next to her bunk.

From the ledge she produced a thick black book which read, "Twilight." Dora grimaced down at the book, and Homer made a noise, a noise he normally makes when he finds a piece literature distasteful. "Look, Gentlemen, the only good use for this book." Dora arched her arm and threw the book down at the floor. The tattered book slid into the sword propped against the wall, and pushed the base away. As the blade was pushed away, the handle fell forward but was stopped as it collided with the base of her bunk. KLANG! "Oops..." The metal grip collided with the metal frame of her bed. Dora leaned forward as her ears rang, and snatched the end of the blade, pulling it toward her.

The first thing she noticed about the blade was the balance. It fit perfectly in her hand, and felt extremely comfortable. The second was a small note attached to the handle. Her dad had sent it? To her!? She smiled , and then stopped. She tossed the blade down at the end of the bed and and fwumped back onto her pillow. It was nice of him, but she still wanted to sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 9:26 am