A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Ash's new bunk

terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2012-08-22

Ash's new bunk - Page 15 Empty Re: Ash's new bunk

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 12:45 am

She had a point there but he persisted again " I...its ok im alright, just need to take a break" but did he really, he felt as if the situation was bound to happen ahain but next time on different terms.... confusing.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 12:52 am

"Don't make me tie you to the bed." Charlotte threatened him.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 11:21 am

He looked at her like she was to seriuos to be true, he sighed admiting the truth. He still felt as if he should just leave it as is but something told him that chaflotte only wanted to help, of course she would were they not technically friends..... he had no idea " hey were ......" ash did not say it though for he felt if he did he would not be able to be more then just that.
    He sighed as he looked charlotte, why was it so hard to express ones feelings without going to far.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 11:59 am

"Were what?" Charlotte studied him with her peircing green eyes. She observed the way he held himself. His back was hunched over like he had a weight to carry. "What do you need to say. Get it off your back."
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 1:00 pm

He chickled slightly, if only she knew how hard it was for him to describe that he liked her.
    Life was complex but this could throw complex and call it stupid, deep emotions whirled through him that made him want to cry and smile at the same time "I.....I was going.t...to say were f....frie....friends right. But I think its more then that" a strong yet gentle breeze came in, it soothed his pain slightly but he still could feel the intense pressure in his head.
    His face blushed a deep crimson as he looked at the floor, saying something you intended to keep a secret can make you go seclusive for the worlds worth, ash brought himself to look at charlotte, he wanted to protect but was she really the one needing protected.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 1:07 pm

Charlotte rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek. "You know your not very good at hiding your emotions. I figured you liked me after the 5th time you blushed. " Charlotte chuckled and handed him the towel. "You still have blood on your lips."
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 2:14 pm

"You...kn..knew........ my mom always said my emotions were haywire" he was talking fast to get the kiss of his mind, it had filled him with even more emotions then he could handle. He thought he would burst with joy, but the pain in his chest kept him from fully enjoying it "sorry for making you take care of me..... I have been a bother havent I" he said this truell he felt as if he was just weights on her back holding her down.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 2:17 pm

"No it's okay. I had to make sure you were okay." Charlotte shrugged. "I like helping people."
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 2:43 pm

Ash brightened up as ahe said this, but he felt stuck as if not knowing what to do, he looked outside curios if charlotte would let him roam around, hell she acted pretty protective she might not even let him move, his mind shootinflg over its ideas stopped suddenly as the realization that she had kissed him took affect, ash still felt the kiss from a moment ago as if t was still there.
    Odd was his ueartbeat as it sounded away erraticly, he feot calm but his body was tellinggl him differently as it started to fill with energy " charlotte......." he looked into her eyes, he could feel his passikn rissing, and he knew he was going to do something irrational.
    And before he knew it he grabbed her chin softly and pulled her face close to his "please just just stay with me " he knew she already knew he wanted this but he wanted to make it clear, he topped it off as he pulled her into a passionate kiss , her lips felt soft against his and he found himsellf to be lost in the moment, but he broke the kiss as soon as it hadnstarted turning as his face flushed a deep crimson " dont tell anyone that I .....I acted that way, they would have a different perspective of me if they fpund out" he said this with love in his voice, it sounded soft and not as gruff as before, kind of relalxed.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 2:55 pm

Charlotte kissed him back, and smiled as he pulled away. "Wow...and I won't tell anyone. "
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 3:14 pm

" good" he smiled at her know not truelly knowing what to do, he had forgotten about the forebodding feeling.
    Nut it was there in the back of his head telling him....tellling him to run.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 3:50 pm

Charlotte looked around the room. "Now what?"
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 3:52 pm

" you wanna go somewhere" he asked trying to break the boredom.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 4:55 pm

"You can't walk you were just spitting up blood." Charlotte looke at him like he was crazy.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 5:18 pm

He did not think that it was such a crazy idea, but he listened to her. Not wanting to upset her ash sigh and speaks "ok... but can I at oeast exercise or is that a no to" he did not want to be restricted from everything but somethings would be better then none.
    He felt like a boy againnwhen he was being taken care of by his mother.... but this time it was not his mother but a girl he has come to love, this brought fod into his mind and just at the thought of it his stomach growled a big thunderous roar, looking down at his stomach his eyes wide " must be hungry....bettee make something to eat" he tried to sit up and walk but he fell back to the bed.
    Would hsi body not even let him make himself some food "gods thia sucks" he rapsed out loud, ash felt as if he was immobilized.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 8:00 pm

Charlotte chuckled. "Relax I'll make you a sandwitch. Where is your kitchen?"
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 8:11 pm

" over through the back" he sighed the words out, he did not want her to take care of him..... he wanted to take care of her but it seemed he would have to be on the opposite side for a while, he watched her as she stood there her tan skin was tanner then his but it seemed it was just perfect for her, and her hair toppped it of making her look fluent in the way she stood and spoke. It was confusing to him that it was hard to descrjbe her he ussually had no problem discribing people.... but charlotte was different "thanks charlotte" ash's voice was soft now, he wanted her to know he appreciated her.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 8:32 pm

"No problem." Charlotte gave him a small smile and walked off.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 8:50 pm

As ash waited for her to come back he sat and then stood up, the pain still lancing through him he got into a plank position, as ash beleived in chi he was now trying to focus and strengthen his chi to its full pottentiel, as he did his exercise he went over the past few hours to remember what happened.
    Firat he had woken up, second he was found, third he was helped, fourth introductory of friends, and fifth he found something close to love.
    When he came back to reality he found himself sweating and his arms tired he collapsed onto the floor making a loud thwump, freaking out that charlotte may hage heard ash jumps up and lays back down onto the bed, he could feel his sore muscles screaming at him and his mind foggy, he would have to be more carefull next time.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 8:53 pm

Charlotte walked out with a turkey sandwitch and some chips. "What was that noise?" She set down the plate on the table by his bed and looked around the room. "What were you doing?"
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 9:17 pm

" I was just shifting around" he aaid lying, he was bad at lying but this one came smooth exceppt for his eyes which could not look charlotte in the eye, taking the food from her gently he started to eat slowly, it tasted wonderfull although he hated eating chicken he liked the taste, he sighed as his stomach filled. He felt content and joyfull now as he had two years ago....... two years ago what had happened back then, it was so confusing and yet each damn time he thought of it I " ohhh owww sh#$, why cant I remember'' he mumbled in a response to the pain that had just passed through his head.
    Looking at charlotte he smiled trying to push out what yad just happened "want some" ash's voice was sweet toned as he said this, he was trying to be caring while he was being taken care of...... could that work.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 9:34 pm

Charlotte glared at him. "Then look me in the eyes and tell me." Charlottes pointed to her eyes.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 9:43 pm

He darted his eyes to hers then away and then to hers again this time he kept his stare on her " i planked dor the whole time you were in there" he felt like he was confessing his worst sin, charlotte seemed to haventhis way with him no one else did, he sighed and gave her his best im sorry eyes without saying sorry. He looked in her eyes and felt even worse "im sorry I wanted to focus my thoughts " ash said slowly, his voic e were smooth and silent.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 9:57 pm

Charlotte chuckled. "See that wasn't so hard now was it?" She grabbed the cup of milk that she poured earlier. "You shouldn't lie to people. It's one of my pet peeves."
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 10:02 pm

" im sorry..... it wont happen again" now he really felt like w child, he had no ideabwhat she was going to do next-generation, looking at charlotte he smiled at her, at least she was not mad at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 11:15 pm