A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

My Character Re-Edited Again

Hyper_Bubbles
    Hyper_Bubbles

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2012-08-26

My Character Re-Edited Again Empty My Character Re-Edited Again

Post by Hyper_Bubbles 8/26/2012, 10:14 pm

I really need my character approved so if you could that would be amazing
    Name: Peyton Mae
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Chocolate Brown
    Height: 5'4"
    Body Type: Moderate
    Color: Tan
    Greek God Parent: Demeter
    Mortal Parent: Ryan Mae
    Country of Origin: California
    Talents: Singing, Writing, Gardening
    Weapon**: Celestial Bronze sword in the form of a ring
    Flaws: Quiet, clumsy, gets frustrated very easily Can be very shy around people she doesn't know. Hides the fact she is good at swordplay because she is scared of fighting a real monster.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Is able to control the growning of crops and plants to help with the strawberry crop. She can control the plantabout 4 times a day. but only for small things like growing small plants(flowers,bushes,vines) or changing the colour of flowers, but if its big things like growing a tree(any type) or changing the size of something she can only do it once a day. She also gets tired very easily.

Life Before CHB: Peyton always felt different around her friends, when they would talk about shoes and boys she would rather talk about the right way to grow tomoatoes so they are perfectly juicy or about greek history and she'd often find herself yelling in greek when she got mad. She had a father who was very....different so she spent most of her time outside reading under the willow tree. She develpoed a strange power of being able to grow plants in a matter of second whaen she was seven. Everything changed for her when one day during class her best friend Ky (yes her best friend is a guy) got attackted by strange dog like creatures she relizes he hasn't been telling her the truth. With his help she made it to camp Half-Blood where she currently trains.

RP Example*: Peyton stared at the sword laying on the ground before her. She knew how to use it but she didn't want to. "well i'm waiting are you going to pick it up or what?" her best friend Ky told her. She had found out a few weeks ago that he was indeed a Demi-god. "You know what I really.....don't feel like fighting right now." she told him her cheeks burning."I'm not letting you leave until you learn this is important life saving stuff Peyton if you don't lea-" "Oh shut the styx up Ky!" she snapped at him. "you know if you weren't such a little girl maybe if you grew up a bit more th-" she cut him of my snatching his sword out of his hand a pinning him against the wall with her sword poitned at his gut and his at his chin. "I knew I could get you to do it" he whispered. Peyton then relized how close their faces were. "You know I never relized how blue your ey-" "Oh shut the styx up Ky" she said again this time softer and with a smile on her face. She kept her sword on his gut while she put his back in his belt loop. Her hand lingering around his hip before she smirked and pulled away walking back to her cabin leaving Ky there staring into space wanting more.

Any notes about your characters: She hides her swordplay skills until she really needs to use them. She is very shy around the people at camp. MY CHARACTER IS GREEK

Last edited by Hyper_Bubbles on 9/20/2012, 5:33 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

My Character Re-Edited Again Empty Re: My Character Re-Edited Again

Post by Kendall 8/28/2012, 5:49 pm

Demeter's Greek; her Roman form is Ceres.

Roman kids only get Imperial Gold for their weapons.... Though, I see that you've got a Life Before CHB. Is your character supposed to be Greek or Roman?

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/1/2012, 5:09 pm

I recommend you remove the Roman part for her God Parent section.

I assume her sword's Celestial bronze, not just regular bronze?

How many times a day can she control plant/crop growth, and what happens when she controls it? Do they grow a few inches larger or such? Knowing what plants to use for wounds and illnesses is a talent, not a power.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/9/2012, 1:25 pm

Kendall wrote:

How many times a day can she control plant/crop growth, and what happens when she controls it?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/15/2012, 1:00 pm

We wouldn't allow her to talk to Demeter; you can't role-play a god unless you've been given permission from an admin or an admin plays one for you.

You also need a specific number of times per day she can use her powers.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/17/2012, 5:37 pm

Can you tell us what you mean by a "small" plant (as in, size) and the size of her trees?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/22/2012, 11:49 am

You need to put specific sizes to her plant growing limit....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:29 am