A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

My first character ever: Hermione rica

Number1Fan

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-08-27

My first character ever: Hermione rica Empty My first character ever: Hermione rica

Post by Number1Fan 8/29/2012, 12:49 am

Name:Hermione Rica
    Eyes:Hazel
    Hair: Between Brown and Black, ear length
    Height:5"7'
    Body Type: not really skinny but not fat either so in-between
    Skin Color: Pale with a bit of a tan
    God Parent:Eirere the goddess of peace
    Mortal Parent: Christopher Rica
    Country of Origin: Born in Hungary but at 1 month of age moved to Canada
    Pets: none, allergic to most animals
    Talents: public speaking, singing, and debating
    Weapon**: Her voice.
    Flaws: She has a condition that makes her weak, such as unable to run for longer than 10 seconds, she sometimes has trouble walking. Fortunately with her voice as her weapon she is one of the most powerful demigods of the age for the gift is extremely rare.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): When trouble arises Hermione is able to bring peace, she is able to create relationships with with everyone. Unfortunately her power cannot beat Gods or Titans, she can only weaken them. Also Hermione can control anything that is at peace like still water or a gentle breeze or even her opponents
    Life Before CHB*: Hermione never suspected that she was a demigod, she lived a normal life, well as normal as someone with a unknown contition can have. Her grades were good, she had a couple close friends and she was having a good life, at least until she moved schools and found out that her principal was a cyclops and her enemy who always bullied her was a satyr.
    RP Example*:" Urrrr" screamed Mr. Credome as he flipped the desk from which he had sat behind. Pencils flew everywhere! Kiana said " Hermione run!"." I can't run!" I replied. "Try" so as fast as I could I ran, Kiana raced ahead of me and said "Follow me!" Kiana ran out of the school and in to the highway full of cars. She ran up the high way 5 cars then 2 lanes in where she stopped, looked around, opened the trunk and jumped in. Hermione was on Kiana's tail so she didnt have time to hesitate as she slipped in to the trunk. Hermione saw a hand reach toward the trunk lid, started to pull it down but she didn't notice the trunk lid close because Hermione saw the world begin to spin and the world around her went dark...
    Any notes about your characters:
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

My first character ever: Hermione rica Empty Re: My first character ever: Hermione rica

Post by Kristal Meth 8/29/2012, 11:41 am

How is her voice a weapon?
    Add another flaw.
    You can't really just say that she is one of the most powerful demigods..
    For her powers: How is she able to bring peace? How many times a day can she do this? how long does the peace last? Being able to create relationships with everyone isnt a power(unless there is something magical about the way she does it? If so please explain more) How can she control anything that is at peace?
    Please add 3 more sentences to Life before CHB
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

My first character ever: Hermione rica Empty Re: My first character ever: Hermione rica

Post by Kendall 8/29/2012, 2:03 pm

We definitely wouldn't let her control things that are at peace -- we only let kids of Eirene give off a peaceful atmosphere or calm people down.
    Number1Fan

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-08-27

My first character ever: Hermione rica Empty I am confused

Post by Number1Fan 8/30/2012, 5:41 pm

You say only children of Eirere can calm people down or give off a peaceful atmosphere but I put down hermione's god parent as Eirere sooo...
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 9/1/2012, 9:46 am

God Parent:Eirere the goddess of peace <-- Actually you said Eirere. I did some research and I'm afraid you have the wrong name. Replace the last r with an n and you've got the correct name of Eirene.

When trouble arises Hermione is able to bring peace, she is able to create relationships with with everyone. <-- to me, this is more of a talent. Sorta like being the social hub of everything or something like that.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 9/1/2012, 2:49 pm

I believe you've misinterpreted what I've said, Number -- I was merely listing powers for a child of Eirene, not implying your character isn't a child of Eirene.

I suggest you remove her first power and add another flaw to your form.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:04 am