A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ellie's bunk

Ellie's bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Ellie's bunk

Post by Guest 5/6/2013, 6:02 pm

Elijah frowned, "But, you're not like him though." The boy, Logan seemed more uptiight and awkward. Ellie was more relaxed. And plus, Ellie was easier for the eyes than her brother. Woah, did he say that? Elijah wasn't the one love love exactly, he was normally the one who was lovwd my others. He was, hoow you say, good looking. Allthough some shallow girls would never admit that. But secretly they loved Elijah. Everybody loves Elijah.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by tyler oakley 5/6/2013, 8:50 pm

ooc: im trying new posting format...
    bic: Ellie's bunk - Page 2 Tumblr10
    "He's a nerd. He used to have this huge crush on a girl named Emma. You should see him when he's around her. Totally sad. I bet
    you would've loved it." She smirked.
    ooc:i loved your previous post :P

Post by Guest 5/6/2013, 8:59 pm

Elijah did his infamous half smile, "I bet I would've." His half smile turned into a ful smile, but no teeth. "So, tell me something."
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/6/2013, 9:16 pm

She shrugged. "I have only-" she counted on her fingers- "four and a half friends, I have a twin, and my dad is Letus. I'm related to an egotistical maniac... I dyed my hair white..."
    ooc: yu like mah new username no

Post by Guest 5/6/2013, 9:18 pm

"How do you have ahlf of a friend."
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/6/2013, 10:29 pm

"I dunno. There's a kid that I'm, like, sorta friends with, but sorta not.." Ellie hoped he didn't know that he was the one she was referring to. She had been mean to him in the beginning, but he seemed to be warming up to her. She held out a candy bar again. "Want some?"

Post by Guest 5/6/2013, 10:34 pm

"Still no." Elijah said. He was first line of the lacrosse team, so no candy for him. Even though he did get expelled from Danberry. And this is some crazy war camp. But hey, lacrosse was used for Native Americans for celebration of war or something. Who knows, Eljiah never reall payed attention to what his teachers were saying. Maybe he can start a lacrosse team here. Call it the God Babies, or something stupid like that. No one would play them though. Who in the right mind would go to a monster infested demogod camp to watch a scrawny group of kids get beat up by the war crazed freaks here.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/6/2013, 10:45 pm

ooc: god babies rofl
    bic: Ellie shrugged and popped a Hershey's Kiss in her mouth. His loss. She brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Maybe she should lay off the candy... Hm.

Post by Guest 5/6/2013, 10:51 pm

ooc-That's what I renamed CHB. I renamed CJ as Romntown.
    Elijah played with his fingers and then down to hhis letterman jacket. It was so dirty, he needs to wash that later, "Do you play anysports?"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/7/2013, 10:11 am

ooc: i love it
    bic:
    Ellie's bunk - Page 2 1j1emw
    Ellie shrugged. "I used to play football- soccer, whatever. I liked it. But my coach was a jerk... I made my mother take me out of it because he would throw the balls at us hard. Kinda funny when you think about it," she added, smiling.

Post by Guest 5/7/2013, 9:41 pm

Elijah nodded, it was normall to have a mean coach when you play sports, to Elijah, the mean coaches are the better coaches. "The mean ones push you to do better." Eli concluded. Man, he was on a roll with the deep sayings today.

He remembered in seventh grade he had one of the meanest Lacrosse coaches to ever walk Earth. His name was Coach Bunny. It sounds funy, but honestly, he was the rudest, most offencive person a teen could ever meet. He was a plump man and he didn't have any hair on his head. All of his hair went to his chest or back. Elijah and his teamates allways thought he was trying to live through the team. He obviosly couldn't bend down to even play.

It was during the play offs. Natrually, Elijah was first line. He was amazing at lacrosse after all. But then during the game, he kept on not catching the ball. Coach was so mad. Though, he didn't show it, but obviously, you could tell because his face was so red. He told Elijah that the ball is a sacred thing, and if you drop it you're cursed. Eli didn't believe that crap. But just incase, he made sure he wouldn't drop the ball.

By the near end of the game, the two teams were tied. Eli has been scoring the majority of the points. It was one minute before the clock runs out. This oaf, Mason chose to throw the ball to Elijah when he wasn't looking. Coach screamed, 'Sacred!' and Elijah quickly was able to catch it with his stick and shoot it easily into the net.

Now, majority of that story never really makes sence to people who Elijah has told it to. But basically, the coach scared him into winning. And obviously, it worked effectivly.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/8/2013, 10:02 pm

OOC you shame me with your fabulous post :P
    BIC Ellie nodded. "Yeah, I guess. I'm not the best at athletics. Logan's more in shape than me, he used to play baseball and lacrosse. I kinda envy him... Y'know, sibling rivalry. I like watching sports though. People are always sparring and dueling at the Colleseum. I like watching it." Ellie was aware she was babbling, but she didn't care. Hopefully Eli wasn't the kind of person that didnt like talking a lot- she had enough enemies. Honestly. Louise, and like three other people from England. Only four... Seemed like a ton to Ellie. In her eyes, she was too cheerful and upbeat to be hated. She pulled down her t shirt-pink with a unicorn on it-she had no idea why-it was too short and was climbing up her torso.

Post by Guest 5/12/2013, 8:14 pm

Eli sneered, "Damn." He came closer and kissed her but then pulled away. He seemed to be flustered. "Oh, um. Bye," He got up and ran out the Cohort.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/12/2013, 8:42 pm

ooc: wtf worst way to end it UGGGGGGH
    bic: Ellie's eyes widened. What....? She watched as he ran away. Oh, well. Probably was leaving. Ellie decided she was too. She walked out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 12:27 pm