A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Character form: Nehliza, daughter of Apollo

Laurenwo

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-09-03

Character form: Nehliza, daughter of Apollo Empty Character form: Nehliza, daughter of Apollo

Post by Laurenwo 9/4/2012, 12:43 am

Name: Nehliza Pagrouth
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Light brown
    Height: 5'7
    Body Type: athletic
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Lily Pagrouth
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: None
    Talents: good singing, fast reflexes, kind
    Weapon**: Bow and arrows / knife
    Flaws: trusts too much, is very proud, a little insensitive
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): can heal people easily and sometimes animals and other creatures
    Life Before CHB*: Nehliza had lived almost all her life in England, but her mother decided to move to USA when she was 10, for no apparent reason. She has an older step brother and her mom hasn't married another man yet. She was strange when growing up: she healed almost inmediately when around the sun, and had a weird obssession with all kinds of music. Not many mosters came to her, but there were some so when she was living in New York a satyr came to her school and took her to Camp Half-Blood after talking with her mother. She was very nice and outgoing, and sometimes dreamt of things that had not happened yet.
    RP Example*: (I don't really know what is RP so I'll just follow the example) We were running quickly through the dark streets of New York now, but the monster kept coming back, smelling our scent. I didn't know where we were heading, but I followed Tom (satyr) blindly; I hoped he knew where he was going. My legs were hurting for running so much time and my breath was agitated but I knew we had to keep going, there was no other choice. When would we get to camp? Was it very far? We wouldn't last much more.
    Any notes about your characters: Her favorite season is summer and she sings when she showers. She'd really like to be a doctor when she grows up.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Character form: Nehliza, daughter of Apollo Empty Re: Character form: Nehliza, daughter of Apollo

Post by Blaze 9/4/2012, 12:23 pm

What's the biggest thing she can heal?

RP is role-play example. You write five sentences (or more) with the character you're trying to get approved. RP is also for role-playing.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:59 am