A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

the shelter

olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male
    Number of posts : 647
    Registration date : 2012-08-29

the shelter Empty the shelter

Post by olympianservant77 9/10/2012, 10:54 pm

terra walks next to the creek and sighs "well at least i have a place away from people."
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female
    Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2012-08-23

the shelter Empty Re: the shelter

Post by CatnRat 9/10/2012, 11:14 pm

Delphine is creeping along the edges of the forest, as it began to open into a small clearing that followed a creek that she was guessing turned into the river later on. Nani was with her, but at the time had a bird muzzle to hold her beak shut, two holes were carved out so that she may breath but not make any loud noises. She wasn't in the mood to get attacked by monsters, she didn't have anything to fight with but her celestial bronze dagger and her own two fists.

She continued down the creek, trying to be as quiet as she can; making sure to not make a lot of noise, but knowing that it wasn't always possible to be completely silent. If a demi-god could be silent, never make a sound, she guessed as long as their scent wasn't two strong they would never be detected or caught by monsters, which would be very nice; cause no one likes to be randomly attack by a manticore.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/10/2012, 11:16 pm

Terra suddenly feels her powers engulfing someone and she splashes across the creek to a tall tree on the other side and climbs it quickly. She hoped that whoever it was didnt hear her.
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/10/2012, 11:25 pm

Delphine snaps her head up when she hears loud splashing, her whole body freezes for a second, then she whistles to Nani to fly ahead and check out what was going on. She followed after, coming further down the creek. Del looked around, noticing the misplaced pebbles that made foot prints, she followed them until she got to the creek. Where the foot prints ended. With a sigh, she sat down at the edge of the creek and called Nani to come back, in a matter of seconds the African grey was walking along the rocky creek sides next to her.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 9/10/2012, 11:27 pm

I stumbled in, my head spinning. I was loosing it, I swear. I needed sleep. But I couldn't sleep because of the nightmares! I rubbed my eyes and slumped down against a tree.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/10/2012, 11:28 pm

Terra used the leaves to hide herself and looked out seeing a girl and bird not ten feet from her shelter and she glared at the girl. Why did she have to sit down? couldn't she have kept walking. Terra grabs some discarded twigs and starts throwing them in random directions making sounds all around the girl and the bird.
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/10/2012, 11:34 pm

Delphine nearly jumps out of her skin, she looks up and around at all the randomly flying twigs and branches and even random bugs. She narrows her eyes and takes a closer look at nearby tree's, waiting to see if something flew from one. She spotted the tree that was sending random things flying, she slowly pulled herself from the ground and put her hands on her hips. Nani took flight, and circled her head.

"Would you stop all that nonsense! You are going to attract all sorts of monsters with that noise, there are more than just demi-gods out here.." She let out in almost a whisper, but made it loud enough that she knew that the person in the tree could hear her.

(( Agent you are going to have to get Noonian to do something close to them, or just talk to them..haha and is your character a girl or a boy? xD ))
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/10/2012, 11:37 pm

Terra freezes not wanting to be seen but gives up knowing the girl knows she is there. She climbs down slowly and looks at the girl. "stay away from me."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/10/2012, 11:38 pm

I could help but wonder why on earth I of all people would choose to go to the FORST of all places. I hadn't slept in days, I was on the verge of a mental break down... And this place looked so much like 'Nam.

OOC Claden Hawke is a boy.
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/10/2012, 11:42 pm

"I have no intention of crossing that creek to you, if that's not what you want," Delphine stays perfectly calm, and sits back down.

She pulls Nani towards her, holding the bird and petting her. Delphine very much wanted to take off the muzzle on the bird, but she knew that once she did they would have monsters breathing down their necks until they got back to camp. She turns her emerald eyes to the girl, sensing that she was afraid and unsure; the girl reminded Del of a kitten she once had, before she had Nani, she found the poor thing wandering around outside in the cold. When she went to catch it, so that she could take it home and get it warm with food in its belly, it screeched and cried and struggled to get away. But once she got the kitten back to her house, it gave up and became soft and loving.

Delphine shakes her head softly, pulling herself out of the trance, she turns her head back up to the girl. Smiling softly, before speaking, "What may I call you?"
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/10/2012, 11:44 pm

Terra wasnt sure if she could trust the girl. "Call me fox for now. I dont know if i can trust you. everyone else uses me."
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/10/2012, 11:48 pm

"Well, Hello Fox." She bows slightly, and as best as she could while sitting down. "I am Delphine daughter of Acheron"

She stayed where she was, knowing that the girl was lying to her, she could see it in her eyes. Delphine had learned from her mother how to read eyes, you can tell when someone is telling the truth or lying just from looking in their eyes; but sometimes people could mask it very well, and she could do nothing but believe them. Delphine began to wonder what Fox meant by 'everyone I know has used me.' So strange. And she was already dying to know, but she could see she would have to gain the trust of this girl to get anywhere near knowing.

(( and oh..haha xD wrong colour that I am seeing then :3 ))
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/10/2012, 11:50 pm

Trying to keep myself awake, I shuffled along side the creek. Movement. Movement always keeps one awake.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/10/2012, 11:51 pm

Terra backed up behind the tree. She tried not to show it but the girl scared her. then again everyone scared her. The girl's tone was gentle but anyone could talk nice and be stone hearted. she was confused on what to do especially since the girl was by her shelter.
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/10/2012, 11:56 pm

She noticed the girl take a step back and touch the tree, Delphine was keen on noticing all the little things people did. Del let out a small sigh, to low for Fox to hear. She stood up, dusted off her black pants on the thighs and rear end. Then leaned down and let Nani hop onto her hand and up her shoulder, pressing herself against the side of Del's hair.

"I can leave if you wish Fox, I mean you no harm and don't want to.." she struggled for words, her face a little wrinkled as she tried to figure out what to say to her. But as she was trying to find a word, she heard a sound. Instantly she ran over to Fox, taking a position in front of her and turning to face the sound of water splashing and feet dredging through rocks. Delphine had her dagger in one hand, and was crouched slightly. Nani had her wings spread all the way out, and her light blue eyes were hard and pointedly staring at what Delphine was waiting to see.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/10/2012, 11:58 pm

Terra dove down yelping as delphine came at her and she cowered in a ball not daring to look up.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/11/2012, 12:00 am

I heard yelping and squabbling and became startled. "Who's there?"
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/11/2012, 12:04 am

"Fox, I am not going to hurt you," Delphine murmured, "Now get up and protect yourself."

Delphine turned her head to the sound of the boy, or man, whoever he was. She was tempted to throw her dagger at his voice, she called out to him, "Delphine daughter of Acheron, and my friend..Fox. Who are you, and I would answer lightly because I am tempted to put my dagger between your eyes."

Violent? Yes. Why? Because even though she just met Fox, she knew that this little 'kitten' needed someone, just like her herself needed someone. She was going to be that someone for her, and she wasn't going to let Fox get 'used' as she said she had been before.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/11/2012, 12:07 am

Terra looked up at delphine and touched her leg suddenly a good feeling ran through Delphine. "if they charge throw without a thought. you wont miss."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/11/2012, 12:09 am

I grit my teeth. "This is Calden Hawke! Name! Rank!" I called. This was clearly a hostile-... Wait a minute... I shook my head. I had to tell myself several times that this was not Vietnam, that I was not still in the warzone. I was at a camp. Summer camp. N-not base camp. I staggered to find a response that would cover up my little blunder. "I-I mean... Where are you?" I asked.
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/11/2012, 12:18 am

"Not sure I want to tell you Calden, but you are obviously not that far." She called back to the man, before turning to Fox.

A warm, tingly, feeling ran up her leg as she touched her below the knee. Delphine looked at her with questions in her eyes, but she wasn't going to ask any. She heard the truth in Fox's voice, and knew that if she did throw her dagger that the damned thing would hit spot on.

"Okay, I wouldn't miss anyway, I have a really good arm, " Delphine joked lightly, smirking at the girl.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/11/2012, 12:26 am

terra didnt smile. she was to scared and looked all around but kept her hand on delphine's leg
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/11/2012, 7:27 am

I located the source of the voice, and walked calmly, stumbling over the foliage. I could see them clearly, but I was still several yards from them. "Are you two alright? I heard a scream a while back," I stated.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/11/2012, 2:45 pm

terra wanted to bolt out of there and she started looking around for ways to escape but she kept her hand on delphine for the moment.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/11/2012, 9:25 pm

I yawned and rubbed my nose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content