A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
lost shadow
Bell
6 posters

Terra's Bunk

thelastword
    thelastword

Male
    Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2013-02-10

Terra's Bunk - Page 6 Empty Re: Terra's Bunk

Post by thelastword 5/1/2013, 6:21 pm

christian sat gloomly in the back chair, he watched the whole thing unroll they did not once really notice him he felt almost weird, he got up slowly and snuck to the door wanting to go out side to get a breather
    ooc; sorry for not posting my comp broke
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 5/5/2013, 12:28 pm

OOC: Gosh, I’m really sorry for not posting! I didn’t check this topic, and my internet is really slow.
    “You’re going to go?” Terra said, noticing Christian, who started to walk towards the exit door. She sighed. She thought she could have at least a small conversation with him…but oh well. “Bye, then,” she said.
    thelastword
    thelastword

Male
    Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2013-02-10

Post by thelastword 5/8/2013, 6:41 pm

" i thought you were almost some what angry" christian said, he moped and then smiled this was going to be evil because he had just met her but everyone needs a giant hug once in a while, he ran and jumped in midair in a big iar hug towards terra, she might move and he would land on his face and then the ground would part. but what the hey
    OOC: i think he has gone crazy
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 5/10/2013, 1:02 am

Terra moved quickly and avoided Christian. She thought that he was going to punch her or something that might hurt her. She immediately grabbed her dangerous scythe and frowned angrily at him. Why did he do that? Was he trying to mock her by hurting her? Did most of the people have to do that? “What do you think you’re doing?” she growled, a flash of her mind started to think of using her power on him. But then a flash of mind came to her. It's not worth it, her mind said. And you're too tired to use your power. Let's just leave this place. He'll leave anyway. She shook her head. "Whatever. See you later," she said and walked out, leaving her own bunk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:33 pm