A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

AKC Character_3

A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male
    Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2012-08-26

AKC Character_3 Empty AKC Character_3

Post by A.Kay.Cee 9/24/2012, 5:32 am

Name: Bon Scott

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Auburn

Height: 5'8

Body Type: Mesomorph

Skin Color: Bisque

God Parent: Aeolus,

Mortal Parent: Isabelle Scott

Country of Origin: New Zealand

Pets: None. But can control Storm spirits.

Talents: Skilled with Throwing Knives, perfect aim. Can eat air to curb his hunger. Plays Extreme Black Metal guitar and synthesizers, can growl Black/Death Metal style.

Weapon**: A Dozen CB Throwing Knives and a CB Mainz.

Flaws: Haughty, Do things his own way. Procrastinate orders which he don't like.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Aerokinesis- the ability to manipulate air patterns.

-> Can glide in air (not fly or move swiftly. If he's about to fall down from 5th floor, he'll ascend slowly towards the ground. If somebody pushes him from that level, he would need to focus. May get tired. Can be used 10-12 times a day, need 5-10 minutes between 2 uses.)

-> Can create winds/airbend. Can be used about 10 times a day, with a gap interval of 25 minutes. Speed about 35km/hr. Results into reduced eye sight because of dust. Arrows, throwing knives don't hit right spot, difference of about 2m. Difficult to walk, speed of a person reduced to half. Normally standing will make you fall back on floor. effect lasts for 2-3 minutes.

-> Can influence the mind of Wind Spirits. Lasts for about two hours or so. Can be used only once a day.(like Jason controlled one of the Spirit and made it into a horse)

-> Can create a single Tornado, which will consume all of his energy, dizziness will last for 2-3 days. It has wind speed of 75 km/h, is about 15m across, and travel about a kilometer before dispersing. Results into Roofs severely stripped; mobile homes badly damaged; loss of exterior doors; windows and other glass broken. Tornado lasts for about 15 minutes.

Life Before CHB*: Scott's life was always good. He belonged to a normal family, who earned normally, had normal(crazy) friends, was good at whatever he liked. Computer games, Table Tennis, Partying all time. Part of a Symphonic Black Metal band, and a Rock 'N Roll Band (Unusually) He got average percentage in school, he respected people, never did drugs. What else?

RP Example*: On one of his Rock 'n Roll Band concerts in the nearby pub, where a hundred size audience was waiting for him too perform. He was already late, applying gel on the hair has always been a problem for me, then he had to pick his girlfriend on the way, Late Late Late!!!
    Scott took his Guitar and amps, and put 'em in his old 80's Ford. He was on his way, when the petrol from his car died out. While he locked the car, and was on street, he thought shadows were following him. He was true, one of them did tried to crush him, what the fudge? The other shadow broke his amps and in fear Bon himself broke his Guitar. He remembers how much he saved for that one. Now his guitar is gone, the concert must be over, he would be evicted from the band, and most importantly his first date with his first girlfriend was finished. Now he don't even know a girlfriend made for 2 days is a girlfriend or what? Dammit, bad day!!

Any notes about your characters: Have no sense of humor, but that doesn't mean he is evil or something. Don't talk to him, unless he does first, and if he does, you should rather talk to him until he stops.

Last edited by A.Kay.Cee on 9/25/2012, 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

AKC Character_3 Empty Re: AKC Character_3

Post by Kendall 9/24/2012, 3:18 pm

Add another flaw.

... He eats air?

How fast can he glide in the air? Up to how far away can a person be at most in order to be affected by his air-bending? What's the most powerful thing he can do with air? For his tornado, 75 km per hour (which equals around 46 mph) would not cause that much damage.
    A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male

Post by A.Kay.Cee 9/25/2012, 3:28 am

Flaw- procrastinate orders which he don't like, added.

Yes, he eats air!! Laughing
    He can satisfy his hunger by eating the air, it's like part of air-bending which he do, but there are not included in actual air-bending, that could mean that he can use his other air-bending powers(already discussed) and eat too whenever he want. Note: As he is Son of Wind God, that's why he can do this, he can't just produce billion kilos of food out of air and distribute(sell) to poor people! xD

Like I said he slowly glides in air. While falling from 5th floor(~gliding) it could take about 7-8 seconds.

See air bending can be used near me, and the effect can be passed on to about 40-50 meters away.(unless it's the tornado) Yes, the power and effectiveness of the wind produced would be decreased too.

Like I already mentioned, he can produce a tornado, which is very powerful. Very near surroundings(about 10-15m) would be affected highly, branches of trees will fall down, sometimes, car will turn upside down, people wouldn't be able to run and control themselves. Cavalry/swordsmen/archers all would be affected too. That's pretty much powerful. But, if you want you can give me the powers of typhon, I shall be able to create Wind spirits then, bahwbahwhaha.

Yes, I know 75km/hr is nearly 2/5th of the actual Tornado, but would you let me increase the speed. I really wish too! ❤ xD
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 9/26/2012, 11:27 am

I suggest you reduce the distance people can feel his powers. And our tornado speed limit is around 50 mph; that's it. You need to reduce the distance the most powerful parts of the tornado will affect.

Also, no air-eating.
    A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male

Post by A.Kay.Cee 10/8/2012, 11:47 am

Suggestion overruled!! :P Let me eat air, puhleaaazz!! :bounce:
    P.S.
    I was busy reading the book and all, sorry for late replying. By the way, book is good, not better than SON, but the ending is thrilling! :D
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 10/8/2012, 12:06 pm

If Kenny said no, it's a no.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content