A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Ben zexion
tyler oakley
6 posters

The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop

The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 12:38 am

"Sounds....nice." Emma replied. She picked up a magazine on the floor and folded it up.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop

Post by sienna 4/22/2013, 1:13 am

Ana took a moment to peer over the top of the book she was 'reading' and analyze the situation.

OOC: I would like to order some drama with a side of fries.

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 1:14 am

oooc- Be my guest.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 4/22/2013, 1:18 am

OOC: Gracias.

BIC: Ana suddenly sneezed. Being the extremely clumsy and unlucky person she was, she bumped into the book shelf, causing it to teeter then fall over. Leaving her, dressed like a librarian, standing there like an idiot. Which was quite possible, because the book that she was supposed to be reading was upside down. "Oops." was all she could say.

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 1:22 am

Oh **** Emma thought. She burried herself in th magazine. Hiding from the effects of this.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by tyler oakley 4/22/2013, 10:05 am

ooc: omgomgomgogmogmg
    bic: The fallen shelf pushed the shelf Logan was hiding behind down. "S***!" he said loudly.
    ooc: i had to i had to
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 4/22/2013, 10:06 am

I turned my head to look at the person who sneezed.My eyes turned cold when I realized who it was."Ana."I murmured."I've got to go"I said and headed outside of the store.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 4/22/2013, 10:09 am

Ellie made a face. "Come on, Thomas, they were just curious!" she said.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/22/2013, 10:16 am

"What is SHE doing here,huh?"I asked coldly.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 4/22/2013, 10:19 am

Ellie opened her mouth then closed it. "Um.."
    ooc: gtg be on after school!

Last edited by Kablam. on 4/22/2013, 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 4/22/2013, 10:19 am

Ana sighed "busted." It was obvious Thomas had some kind if problem with her, and she really didn't want to find out. Taking off her disguise, she collapsed onto one of the chairs and groaned.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/22/2013, 10:21 am

"You know what Louise told me about her.And you are expecting me to act like evrything is okay?"I asked,suddenly feeling very angry.

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 3:39 pm

Emma sighed. She held onto his shoulder, "Thomas, calm down."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/22/2013, 3:46 pm

I turned and glared at her."No.I can't.I almost died and it was all for nothing!DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!"I shouted and left,slamming the door behind me so hard the small glass window break into little pieces

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 3:48 pm

Emma coverd her mouth and watched him. "Please Thomas." She called after him.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 4/22/2013, 7:32 pm

Ana sighed, "Well. I think its official. I always screw stuff up. Anyone object?" and with that she tipped her head back and closed her eyes. Ana was done with the drama, and unsure of what to do, so the best thing that she could think of was to let it sort itself out.

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 7:35 pm

"Thats not helping anyone."
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 4/22/2013, 9:36 pm

"What, the me screwing stuff up? I think it's helping everyone by knowing not to let me do anything important." Ana said pointedly. "I think I might just go for a run. At least I can only screw myself up." Ana stood up and made her way to the door, kicking aside the broken glass.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 4/22/2013, 9:39 pm

Ellie facepalmed. "Whatever... We're all being so dramatic. It's- It's stupid. I'll go sort things out," she said. She walked out calmly.

Logan stood up. "And... They're gone," he said, stating the obvious.

Post by Guest 4/23/2013, 4:45 pm

"Please, stop." Emma begged. Em ruffled her long blonde hair. "Please." But surely it was no use. They all seemed to be gone.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 4/23/2013, 5:57 pm

"Why do we always get in the middle of this drama, hm, Em?" Logan said, annoyed. "I guess I'll go chase after Ana. He walked out.

Post by Guest 4/23/2013, 6:02 pm

Emma sighed, debating on who to follow. She decided to go find Thomas. The duaghter of Luna scurried out of the Forum, bitting her nails."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/24/2013, 12:45 am

OOC:The Caldecott Tunel
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 4/24/2013, 10:50 pm

ooc: can ellie come and stalk them or are we gonna go through with your plan, perca, the one where thomas likes emma then ellie or what?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/25/2013, 12:22 am

OOC:Well,it's your choice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 3:49 am