A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Aliscita Paris

Wisdom's_Daughter

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-10-04

Aliscita Paris Empty Aliscita Paris

Post by Wisdom's_Daughter 10/4/2012, 9:02 pm

Name: Aliscita Paris
    Eyes: Dark brown
    Hair: Dead straight, dark brown (almost black)
    Height: 156cm
    Body Type: Skinny and athletic
    Skin Color: Light brown (coffee)
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Cyril Paris
    Country of Origin: Australia
    Pets: No pets
    Talents: Aliscita does well at school and is good at solving little puzzles and riddles
    Weapon**: Celestial bronze knife with a ruby set into the hilt
    Flaws: Her pride can make her do things. The grief of losing her mother is also a manipulation point. Her fear of spiders can control her sometimes.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: Aliscita was born to a father who had already been married and had three other children, Lily (6), Damien (4) and Laura (2). Aliscita's step mother and eldest two children hated Aliscita and was very harsh on her, insisting she would go to a separate school from her siblings. However, Aliscita did well at school, excelling in most of her classes, and was given a scholarship to go to a private school in New York. But step mother wouldn't let her go. By then Aliscita was 11 years old and that's when the monsters started attacking and Aliscita had to learn to fend for herself.She ran away from home but Laura followed her and a giant spider, the worst monster yet attacked them. Aliscita recieved minor cuts around her body but Laura was killed and the next day a satyr came to pick Aliscita up and bring her to camp.
    RP Example*: I remember shouting at Laura. Why did she come? She clung onto me, sheltering me from the pouring rain even though I tried to push her away. A dark figure appeared at the end of the alley and I instantly knew it was a monster, but something about that monster scared me to death. It came closer and I screamed running and hiding behind a few old boxes, where I sat watching, never realizing that Laura's string was about to be cut.
    Any notes about your characters: Aliscita hates spiders.

Last edited by Wisdom's_Daughter on 11/29/2012, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding flaws)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Aliscita Paris Empty Re: Aliscita Paris

Post by Kendall 10/5/2012, 1:03 pm

Add another flaw. How are grief and pride a flaw?

Current date/time is 5/29/2024, 1:44 am