A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Drew's bunk

Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Drew's bunk - Page 3 Empty Re: Drew's bunk

Post by Jules 11/25/2012, 3:53 am

Drew stood up and changed into a tank top and white shorts. She left.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/25/2012, 10:28 am

Analeigh was on her gift giving spree again, she walked toward the bunk closest to the entrance and left a pair of silver hoop earrings along with a note that said, "Hope you like this. Analeigh" scrawling a loopy signature below her name, she left both the earrings and the note on the bunk and walked toward her own bunk.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 11/30/2012, 11:29 am

Normally, I ain't the type of girl to just happen to walk into the Aphrodite cabin. No, I hate make-up and perfumes.

But now I had a boyfriend... I was wondering if make-up would really be that horrid on me.

I gave a light tap on the front door and walked in.

" Aaaargh!" I coughed. "By the gods, are you guys mad with perfumes or what?"

The Aphrodite cabin wasn't messy at all.... which was nice, knowing the Hermes cabin or sometimes the Hecate one.

"Er... hello?" I asked.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/1/2012, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/30/2012, 1:18 pm

Drew's head snapped up, as she saw someone enter the cabin, she vaguely registered her saying something but had been distracted. She narrowed her eyes at the newcomer, "Are you for or against the new regime?", Drew snapped at her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/1/2012, 3:11 am

The girl who had spoken was pretty, which didn't surprise me: every Aphrodite offspring was. She had long dark curls and pink eye-liner, which made her look like a Barbie who had caught life, along with her mascara and lipgloss, which were both also pink. I recognized her as the ex-cabin leader, Drew, who had taken over after Silena Beauregard's death. She was wearing the common orange Camp-shirt and a pair of jean-shorts which showed her shapely legs.
    But the way she had talked to me didn't please me, her voice was much too sufficient in my opinion.

"I don't care", I honestly said, "since I'm not directly involved in the matter. I'm from the Hecate cabin. But I like Piper."

I pulled a strain of my long brown hair back, which had fallen in front of my eyes.
    As usual, I was dressed in black: a black T-Shirt with a serie of Oghams, my black leather-jacket, a pair of long black jeans and my feet were in my jackboots. My weapon, Apokryphos (which meant 'Secret'), was in sword-modus and sheathed, attached to my leather belt. My black leather bracelet was at its usual place, around my wrist.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/2/2012, 7:02 am

Drew rolled her eyes, "No you dont, you hate her.", she said putting some power into her.voice, not much but enough to confuse the girl. She looked the girl up and down narrowing her eyes at her clothing "Okay Ms. Goth, what are you doing here?" she asked, pulling her barefoot and long legs up on the bed and sitting crosslegged.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/2/2012, 10:58 am

I immediately sensed the persuasive magic in her voice. I let out a humourless laugh as I mentally pushed away the magic off my mind and opinion.

"I'm daughter of Hecate, you can't trick me with that.", I said with mockery.

Drew had asked me why I was here, but I ignored her the time to finish saying my idea.

"I like Piper, she at least treats me like I actually have an opinion. That's perhaps why the whole Aphrodite cabin hates you, Ms. Hysteria. Treating people like your objects isn't really appreciated."

She had called me 'Ms. Goth' but I let go on that. To her, it was obviously an insult, but I didn't care. I'm punk-gothic-military, and I completely assume it.

"I'm perfectly fine with my wardrobe. I find it much less superficial than your pink barbie make-up, Tanaka. As for what I'm doing here.... I precisely came to ask for make-up advice, but I .... (I narrowed my eyes, looking her up and down with a little distaste, as she had done with me) I don't think I'm gonna ask you. Any of your siblings here?"

OOC: Awww yeah, girls fight! C'mon let's make this epic ^^
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/2/2012, 11:57 am

Drew was outraged, she jumped to her feet and snarled at the girl, "Look hecate-spawn, I dont care for the likes of you but know that I still have enough supporters in this camp to tear you to pieces. As for needing make up advice, I'll agree with you there, you Definitely need it. Maybe surgery too while you're at it. I'd rather look like a barbie doll than a boy with long hair. I would'nt give you advice if you were on your knees begging for it hun, given the way you look that wouldnt be too much at all. As for whether my siblings are here, look around wont yo, or are those deformed mushrooms you're passing off as eyes?", Drew finished with a smirk, as she whirled around and let her hair smack the girls face before turning to sit on her bunk again. Facing the girl she added, "Id rather be hated than be a nobody", she said looking pointedly at the girl, "Ypu only hate those you cant ignore."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/2/2012, 2:49 pm

I raised an eyebrow at her, not impressed at all by her attitude.

"Oh, really? Tell me then, why did the whole Aphrodite cabin carry Piper in support when she took over? And why did the whole camp cheer their support?"

I let my words some effect, then carried on, as calm as ever.

"The words you use are revealing. You say 'supporters'... not 'friends'. I'll let you guess why you didn't say 'friends', eh Tanaka?"

I smirked and looked at her. "As for the make-up, I was speaking of artistic, elaborate make-up, the one you wear at parties or feasts. I'd never put make-up under daylight of course." (I looked again at her make-up, amused) "Because I believe I'm pretty. Unlike you. (Drew opened her mouth to speak, but I didn't let her the time to.)Yes, if you believed you're pretty, why would you need make-up? It's supposed to correct the defaults in your face. Seeing how much make-up you smeared on yours, you seem to have pretty many defaults.", I explained, laughing. "And yeah, I know you'd rather be a barbie-doll: superficially beautiful, no intelligence... the archetype of the sexy dummy.Yeah, that suits you, Tanaka. At least, long-haired boys have some trace of intelligence and self-esteem. As for your siblings, I can't know, Aphrodite kids often spend time in the bathroom. Seeing you have one here, I can't help wondering...."

Her hair smacked my face, but I didn't care. It was soft, one of the only good spots Drew had.
    As she said she'd rather be hated than be a nobody, I couldn't help but smile, and said in a soft voice, as if speaking to a cute kid: "But you are both. Hated and a nobody. You don't care for anybody, why should we care for you?"
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/3/2012, 1:39 am

Drew couldn't think of a response to all that. She decided to try again, she put immense power into her voice, "Kneel at my feet stupid girl", she intoned. Drew thought that if this dint work , she'd throw something at the girl.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/3/2012, 11:43 am

The magic was very powerful, yet I managed with great mental effort, to resist and push it away.
    I smiled at her again.

"I told you that didn't work on me. Are you actually as stupid as you look, or are you just deaf?" I asked before throwing all the mental power she had tried to put on me back at her.

OOC: You RP Drew very well! O.O
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/3/2012, 11:56 am

Drew stamped her foot in frustration as a small snarl escaped her. No one apart from that upstart Piper had been able to resist her charmspeak before, then again she hadn't interacted much with children of hecate. Narrowing her eyes at the girl who stood before her, she said sweetly, "watch out goth girl" before picking up a bottle of perfume that lay on her dressing table and throwing it at straight the girl.

OOC: Haha thanks :)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/3/2012, 12:56 pm

The perfume bottle hit my face, but fortunately, my reflexes were good, and catching something one of the things I was good at.
    I caught the bottle with my right hand, against my chest. It had hit my nose, but it stopped hurting after a few seconds.
    It was a tiny glass bottle containing a violet liquid which smelled of musk and jasmin. As I looked at it, I noticed the opening was a spray.
    I smirked and opened my left hand. Flames appeared and licked my fingers without burning them.
    I looked up at Drew, my blazing hand close to the spray of the bottle.

"You know what happens if I spray perfume at you and fire is in the way?" I asked her.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/3/2012, 1:15 pm

Drew backed up quickly, she tried to hide it but fear seeped through in her voice, "You wouldn't", she snarled but her voice crackled slightly at the end. She stared wild-eyed at the girl as she reached her dresser and felt against it with her hands, behind her back, she felt a small box of rouge and her fingers closed around it, waiting.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/3/2012, 1:19 pm

I tilted my head to the side. I saw she was a bit afraid, but I didn't feel good making her afraid.
    But I couldn't resist the temptation to slighlty press the spray. The perfume turned to flames, but didn't go further than a few centimeters; it didn't do any harm.

"Oh?" I asked. "And who are you to tell me what I would do or not?"
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/3/2012, 1:27 pm

Drew's eyes hardened in response to the mockery, it was one thing to be threatened and another to be humiliated. She tossed the rouge in the girl's face blinding her for an instant, in which she quickly ran to the bathroom and shut herself in. Drew sat down on the cold bathroom floor, leaning against the door and feeling absolute hate toward the girl outside the door.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/4/2012, 11:20 am

The rouge hit my cheek, leaving there a red mark I tried to erase, but it just wouldn't. 'Aphrodite make-up' I thought, and rolled my eyes.
    I smirked as I let the bottle of perfume down to pick up the rouge.

"I hoped this wasn't your favorite lipstick." I said, loud enough for Drew to hear. "Geez, those little things burn and melt away so quickly...."
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/4/2012, 12:12 pm

Drew let out a wail from the inside of the bathroom. She wrenched the door open and doused the daughter of hecate with a bucket of water. "Get. Out. Now", she snarled, viciously.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/4/2012, 1:10 pm

The water splashed into my face, though the majority fell on the floor. My head and bust were soaked wet. I let out an indignant 'Hey!' but calmed down.

Too bad Drew didn't know about my power: controlling the elements.

With a quick twisting gesture of my hand, I made the water on the floor lift and splash on her, ruining her hair dress and her make-up.

"No, I ain't taking any orders from you." I finally said. "You're not my cabin leader."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/5/2012, 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/4/2012, 1:20 pm

OOC: You wouldnt be able to resist her charmspeak for this long and these many times in a row. You cant make your charrie invunerable to a mind power like this one.
    BIC: Drew felt her hair was ruined and her make up, despite being waterproof seeped down her face. "Who do you think you are walking into My cabin and disgracing me this way? You talk about how people hate me? Well they'd hate you more if they knew who you were. You're just as bad as everything you accuse me of being. A tyrant. Thats what you are, imposing your views on others, lording your powers over them and taking sadistic pleasure in their pain. I dont care who you are. No one walks into my cabin and insults me this way.", Drew shuddered with the force of her words, "On. Your. Knees. NOW",.she said enunciating every word clearly and shouting the last, her eyes blazing despite her drenched hair covering them slightly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/5/2012, 12:42 am

OOC: I intended last evening to edit my post, since it was a bit cheap. I did so now.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/5/2012, 4:34 am

OOC: Kay sure. Are you gonna reply to the post now?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/5/2012, 1:00 pm

OOC: Sure. Er... in case in wasn't clear, Morgan didn't burn Drew's rouge. She just said it to make her afraid.

BIC:

The magic in her voice was immensely powerful; I understood she was putting all her might unto the last four words.
    A response to her talk lay on my tongue but I just wasn't able to open my mouth.
    Against my will, I started bending one knee, then the other. Now I understood what the Aphrodite cabin must've felt when Drew was cabin leader. Thank the gods Piper took over!
    My right knee was about to touch the ground.
    'No.' I thought. 'No, I won't. I won't let her do this to me. I am a Spartan. I can resist. I am resisting.'
    Too late. My knee brushed the floor. 'NO!' I exclaimed in my thoughts.

A little of my mind awoke from the magic and I immediately used it to cry out and throw myself to the side.
    Everything, but not kneel in front of Drew.
    I lay there for a few second, shaking, trying to brush her magic out of my mind. It was hard, incredibly hard. I thought I would lose: my whole body was itching to do her bidding.
    'No.' I thought again and tried to regain control over my members. 'No. Stand up.'

I didn't manage to get up, but I managed to speak.

"I... respect other peoples opinions." I said with difficulty. "That's the difference between ... me and you. I am sadistic... for fun... I... assume it. But you are... far more than I am. You just don't care about the others. I do."
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/5/2012, 1:25 pm

Drew frowned, she just wanted this girl out of her cabin. It had taken almost all her energy to get her to kneel and she doubted she could do it again. Pleased that she had amnged to salvage some of her self respect, she said carelessly "Well get up hun and stop making yourself out to be some peace Goddess, I can respect that you like controlling people, just don't make a virtue out of it." She walked over to her bunk and sat on it, "You may even be bearable when you're not being silly, although you're hair need works I stand by that.", Drew said casually as she narrowed her eyes at the girl's hair again.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2012, 3:53 pm

I got up and rubbed my jeans, then frowned and looked at Drew.

"You don't understand, do you? I-don't-control-people. I respect their opinion, their free opinion. And as for my hair.... looking at yours, I'd say I'm pretty satisfied with mine."

I made for the door, then turned back.

"Tell me when your cabin-leader,Piper, is back." I said. "Oh, and I nearly forgot this - " I added, taking out Apokryphos, my weapon, and switching it onto sword-modus.
    I placed the tip of the sword under her chin.

"Would you - ever! - try to charm me again.... I'll meet you in the arena. And when you come back, all your little make-up boxes shall be cut into pieces."

I hesitated to punch Drew in the face right now, but let go on the impulse. If she does it again, I thought, then I'll do her more harm than merely punch her.
    But still... I wanted to make sure she had understood, so I sheathed my sword, and gave her a quick, but hard punch in the face.

"That was for the charm today." I said, and went out without looking back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 3:13 am