A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Walking around the Forest

TheEyeofHorus
    TheEyeofHorus
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1612
    Registration date : 2011-08-23

Walking around the Forest Empty Walking around the Forest

Post by TheEyeofHorus 11/7/2012, 7:25 pm

I walk into the forest bored and feeling adventurous. I'm wearing my favorite black jeans and my white tank top and my black leather jacket. My three foot celestial bronze sword strapped to my side and my daggers concealed. I'm bored and nervous walking around the forest so i summon three fireballs and slowly begin to juggle. I walk thinking about his mother and the future.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Walking around the Forest Empty Re: Walking around the Forest

Post by Jordan 11/7/2012, 7:31 pm

Honey walked through the forest, gracefully twisting past fallen branches, and under low hanging leaves. She felt at ease here in the forest, more than she felt in the Mess Hall. Honey lifted up her white silk gown as she stepped over a puddle singing quietly to herself as she moved. The Dryad's vibrant red hair fell over her shoulders, hiding the right side of her face and neck. Despite her fears in camp, she loved staying here, and at least here, people knew of Dryads, and wouldn't intentionally light trees on fire like a mortal would... at least, that's what she told herself.
    TheEyeofHorus
    TheEyeofHorus
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by TheEyeofHorus 11/7/2012, 7:35 pm

I heard the breath of someone close i dissipated the fireballs and quickly grabbed my sword. i snuck past a couple trees then i saw her. Her silk like hair ran across her white silk dress. Her red hair burned bright like my eyes. I quickly adjusted my sunglasses to hide my eyes. i slowly stepped out from the back of the tree "Um.. hi?" i said to this mystery girl
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/7/2012, 7:41 pm

Honey turned hearing a voice, her hand instinctively darted for the sickle that hung at her side. The Dryad realized that the voice belonged to a half-blood and smiled, moving her hand away from her weapon. The boy was dressed mostly in black, and had dark tinted glasses that hid his eyes. "Hello there." Honey answered, her soprano voice rang sweetly like a song.
    TheEyeofHorus
    TheEyeofHorus
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by TheEyeofHorus 11/7/2012, 7:44 pm

i smiled at the sound of her sweet voice. I quickly hid my smile when i noticed she was staring out my glasses. "Hey haven't seen you around before" i said, "my name is Gabriel nice to meet you" i said sticking my hand out
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/7/2012, 7:51 pm

"You probably have." Honey giggled, "but I don't stay in this form much." She said with a smile as her hand turned a rough pale brown, and began to sprout leaves. "I'm a dryad." She said extending her hand which had quickly returned to it's soft, fleshy state. She gripped the boy's hand and shook, feeling more relaxed as she talked. "My name is Honey Locust, but you can call me Honey. It's very nice to meet you." She said and broke the hand-shake, dropping her hand to her waist.
    TheEyeofHorus
    TheEyeofHorus
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by TheEyeofHorus 11/7/2012, 8:00 pm

"its funny because your sweet just like honey" i mumble and smiling slighty. i stare and admire her "its really cool that you can do that.. must be nice to get away from the world every now and then" i say sadly
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/7/2012, 8:10 pm

"Oh, I can't really escape like you'd think." Honey mumbled feeling the tightness of the scars on her face. Honey quickly ran a hand over her hair to make sure the scars were hidden. How she hated fire. Honey found a tree stump to her right and moved to sit on it. She sank onto the wooden stump and smiled smoothing the fabric of her dress.
    TheEyeofHorus
    TheEyeofHorus
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by TheEyeofHorus 11/7/2012, 8:13 pm

i observed her when she said that. I noticed her hesitation and how she ran her hand slowly over her hair. As my eyes started to focus i noticed a slight difference in color of her skin. i knelt down to her and moved her hair from her face. "Who did this to you?" i said half angry & half concerned "How could someone do this to someone so beautiful?" i said
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/7/2012, 8:37 pm

Honey frowned and smacked the boy's hand away from her face. "I'm not a child." She protested. Honey sighed, "It happened a few years ago. I was sleeping in a tree, in Central Park, and... I woke up, and there was fire everywhere." Honey said sadly and brushed her hair over her shoulder, revealing the burns that littered he face, neck and shoulder.
    TheEyeofHorus
    TheEyeofHorus
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by TheEyeofHorus 11/7/2012, 8:43 pm

"im sorry but i feel like someone needs to be punished" i say sadly "it could have been one of my brothers or sisters and if so they need to learn what they did and must learn from their stupidity" i say upset, i wish i could help remove these scars, "you dont deserve to have these such a beautiful creature destroyed because of some foolish demi-god" i say as i sit down in front of her
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/7/2012, 8:50 pm

"Oh well, thank you for your concern. But it was a mortal who set my tree on fire." Honey told him. "I was informed a few days later, after I was healed. There were some... aggressive nature spirits that tracked down the man. I don't think it ended too well for him." Honey said with a slight smirk. "But i'm not that upset about it. The damage isn't as bad as it could have been, so I'm thankful." The Dryad assured Gabriel.
    TheEyeofHorus
    TheEyeofHorus
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by TheEyeofHorus 11/7/2012, 8:54 pm

i look at her "well know that i would never hurt you even though i can use fire" i look around "i learned to control it so trust me i will never hurt you or your friends" i say smiling
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/7/2012, 9:01 pm

Honey's eyes widened. She had gotten over the first attack, but she never wanted that to happen again, not even a chance. "Just..." Honey's voice failed her as she quickly tried to scurry away from the Gabriel. She hated being so frightened of fire, but it now had become a natural instinct to retreat from flames.
    TheEyeofHorus
    TheEyeofHorus
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by TheEyeofHorus 11/7/2012, 9:03 pm

great she hates me i thought to myself "I know im a monster im sorry" i say walking away my hands steaming "Why cant people accept me, just cause my emotions are tied to my fire doesnt mean im a freak.."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/7/2012, 9:11 pm

Honey felt so conflicted, Gabriel was such a nice boy, he wouldn't want to hurt Honey... intentionally at least. "Wait." Honey called, "don't go." She pleaded, she missed company, she was usually alone nowadays. Honey stood shakily and tried to calm herself brushing the dirt of her gown. "Don't go, I don't want to be by myself." She said tugging at a lock of her hair.
    TheEyeofHorus
    TheEyeofHorus
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by TheEyeofHorus 11/7/2012, 9:14 pm

i turned to see her "im a monster im not accepted here and you hate my fire but its not my fault i was cursed with it.." i say sadly holding back the tears, "i thought you were different and wouldn't judge me" i looked down "i was hoping we could have been friends... must be nice to have them"
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/8/2012, 6:16 pm

Honey frowned, "Under normal circumstances I wouldn't, but... The attack was so traumatic, I can't even bear the idea of fire. It's a phobia, I can't help it." Honey promised, "don't go. Please?" Honey begged, she liked the Gabriel, she needed more friends, even if it meant coping with here fear of fire.
    TheEyeofHorus
    TheEyeofHorus
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by TheEyeofHorus 11/8/2012, 9:21 pm

My hands are a white flame, i shake them and the flame disappears. "i understand." i say my back still facing away from her. I try and clear my head then turn and walk back. I lay down on the floor. "So tell me about yourself"
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/9/2012, 5:37 pm

"Oh." This caught Honey off guard, she never talked about herself, she only listened to others. "Well, I'm about forty years old, trees age slowly." Honey informed him, and paused, trying to think of what else to say. "I like singing, and dancing. I don't like fire. I do like most animals, and I'm not that bad of a fighter either." Honey smiled and ran her fingers over the cool metal of her sickle. Honey looked to the sky and frowned. "I'm sorry, I need to go." She said standing. "i'll see you later." She smiled and ran to her next destination.
    TheEyeofHorus
    TheEyeofHorus
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by TheEyeofHorus 11/19/2012, 8:36 pm

"Okay", i say. I turn and walk away sad my hands white with rage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 1:30 am