A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Scarlett Missworth

Ducky242

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-11-18

Scarlett Missworth Empty Scarlett Missworth

Post by Ducky242 11/18/2012, 4:58 pm

Name and all nicknames: Scarlett Missworth /Scar
    Birthday:11-1-1997
    Hair color:Black w/ Strawberry Red Steaks
    Skin color: Pale
    Eye color: Dark Brown
    Body type:Slim
    Height:5/4
    God parent:Apollo
    Mortal parent:Missy Missworth
    Pets:A Latin Bull Dog Named Jojo
    Flaws(atleast 3):Talkative,Clumsy,Shy,and Obedient
    Talents and/or skills: Hunting,Archery,and Poetry
    Powers (Must be related to godly parent and have limits):Healing(only on animals and me)
    Weapons: A Bow and Arrow, a lyre, and a laurel

Life before CJ:My 'mother' betraid me.She got married a few days after i was born to the worst guy in the world and said it was my father.i thought he was my father untill i was 12 then i got a letter from Camp Half-Blood.That explained alot why i was never hot in the summer.And why i always won the archery in summer camp.At first i did not believe the letter i thought it was a joke.Then i got a letter with my birth certificate in it and what person would have it unless it was my REAL father.So i joined Camp Half-Blood.

Role play example: I walked outside and almost tripped on one of our cabin's step. "I'm okay" i said as one of the hottest guys started to stare then he walks up to me. "Are you sure your okay?" he asked "yeah" i said and healed my self.Then he held his hand out and helped me up."Hi i'm Scarlett but you can call me Scar." I said "I'm Hayden i live in the boys cabin next to yours." He said looking in my eyes i about fainted.Then Jessica waved at me. "Um i gotta go my sister wants me bye" I said "Bye and maybe we can go out some time on campus?" He asked "Sure just come by my cabin when you want to bye!" I said and walked toward Jessica "What? If you noticed i was talking to some one!" I said mad "Don't talk to him" she said. "Why? He likes me" I said. "He is 16 to old!" she said "And??" i said not caring.
    Notes of your character:Jessica Missworth is her older sister.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Scarlett Missworth Empty Re: Scarlett Missworth

Post by Jordan 11/18/2012, 5:33 pm

Is he Roman or Greek?

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:09 pm