A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Clara Rabai

selectLOL

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Clara Rabai Empty Clara Rabai

Post by selectLOL 11/23/2012, 10:42 pm

Name: Clara Rabai
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown
    Height: 5'9"
    Body Type: Tall and skinny
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Bellona
    Mortal Parent: Jacob Rabai
    Country of Origin: Germany
    Pets: Wolf named Bit
    Talents: Archery
    Weapon**: Dagger named Monster
    Flaws: Fierce, pretty, sometimes friendly, good fighter, and sometimes mean.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: Accepted to a private college school in Paris named Pari Colleg. Clara got in trouble a couple of times. She had a couple of fails on her tests. She once got suspended for beating up a bully using a roll of toilet paper. Her dad's also a successful boxer. He's tough, like Bellona. She does dance (everything under the category dance), archery in a exceptional archery school, boxing, karate, lacrosse, basketball, swimming, and gymnastics.
    RP Example*: I arrived at Camp Jupiter in a limo that Daddy gave me. The driver unbuckled his seat belt, ready to get out and open the door for me. I held my hand up and told him not to. He started to protest, but held back because he knew better. I opened the door and grabbed my duffel bag. I looked up at the sign and started walking in.
    Any notes about your characters: She gets so fierce, that when she gets mad, flames actually errupt in her eyes and she glows red.

Last edited by selectLOL on 11/25/2012, 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Comment...)
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Clara Rabai Empty Re: Clara Rabai

Post by Jordan 11/23/2012, 11:32 pm

If she's Roman, we wouldn't allow her to be in, or have any knowledge of Camp Half Blood

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 1:05 pm