A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Stories from the Unknown Demigods.

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

The Stories from the Unknown Demigods. Empty The Stories from the Unknown Demigods.

Post by sienna 11/28/2012, 10:12 pm

So, i wrote this for my friend who is a ginormous PJ fan, and thought you'd like to read it to! I only have 1 story right now, but i will be adding more. This follows 4 different demigods (All girls for now, but will add boys later)
    Audrey-Daughter of Poseidon
    Helen-Daughter of Zeus
    Adrienne- Daughter of Hades (Check out wilted flower, for more of her!)
    Aspen- Daughter of Selene

So Enjoy! Please comment too!

The Water Within.
    Audrey

Audrey was minding her own business. Really, she was. All she was doing is getting her dinner, in the dining pavilion. The daughter of Poseidon got her food from an aura and stood up, planning on putting some in the brazier, but the meanest girl at camp walked up, flanked by her minions.
    “Hey, Hun.” Drew greeted
    “What do you want?” Audrey asked annoyed
    “Oh, nothing. Just wanted to know where you got that perfume.” Drew requested giving her fake sweet smile.
    “I’m not wearing any.” Gods, she walked right into that one.
    “Are you sure Hun? I swear I smell the new hip perfume, Eau de Fish girl.” She said with a nasty smile
    Audrey felt her face go red, again letting Drew win.
    “Drew, stop it.” Audrey whispered
    “What was that Hun? I didn’t catch that.”
    “I said shut up.”
    “What?” she asked “You really need to speak up.”
    “Shut up!” Audrey yelled, suddenly the whole room went silent staring at the both of them.
    “Gosh Hun no need to yell.” Drew said with a smirk “It’s okay that you smell like fish, I mean no one’s blaming you; just your dad, the god of fisherman and gross perfume. So tell me were you born in a hatchery or did you grow from a fish?”
    “I don’t know what you’re talking about”
    “You are obviously half fish Hun! Who could mistake that smell, and your love for worms.” She said with a smirk “Oh and I got you something, as a little treat.” She pulled out a box and opened the top; in there were a bunch of earth worms.
    “Go ahead Eat one.” She said it was Drew’s charm speak, Audrey was so tempted to eat one. Until she snapped out of it. She knocked the box out of Drew’s hand and it went flying, and ended upside down on Drew’s head
    “Ugh! You little demon!” she shrieked “Now, you are going to bow down to me and say ‘I apologize oh great one I do smell like fish’ say it now!”
    A couple seconds later Audrey found herself on her knees, and everyone was laughing at her.
    Audrey didn’t want them to see her cry, giving in would make her look even more weak then she did right now. Turning suddenly she ran out of the room, now letting the tears flow. She went to the only place she could think of, the ocean.
    Audrey’s feet echoed down the dock, the sun had almost set, giving the water a dark blue colour; she didn’t even stop as she launched herself off the end, and doing a cannon ball into the water. She went down in a rush of bubbles, she took in a breath. That was one of her powers, breathing underwater; it helped when she liked to hide in the water. She went and swam under the dock, looking out onto the bay. There were some fish darting in and out of the algae that was moving with the current. She floated in the water, moving with the current.
    After a while she heard someone walking on the dock. Annoyed with them, for no apparent reason she slowly rose to the surface; her head coming out of the water.
    “Hey, I thought you’d be here.” It was Alex, her best friend in the whole world, and also her secret crush for the last few months. She swam over to him and folded her arms on the dock.
    “So what happened?” He asked “Maia told me you were here.” Maia her other best friend, was a daughter of Hyperion and knew everything about Audrey.
    “I don’t want to talk.” She said then started to sink back down, before she got under, Alex grabbed her hand. Audrey now furiously blushing hoped the dark sky hid it. “What?” she asked
    “You can’t ignore it.” He said “Now, what happened?”
    Audrey sighed and climbed onto the dock, and sat next to Alex. She told him everything that happened, and he listened the whole time. When she was done, she was crying again.
    “I-I just don’t want to be a daughter of Poseidon, or a demi-god at all.” She said, tears streaking down her face.
    “Hey” he said putting his hand on her knee; her heart did a little skip. “You are perfect just the way you are” he said, she smiled at his comment sending up a rush of butterflies in her stomach.
    “Now do you want me to go?” he asked, part of her wanted to say no, but the rest just wanted to think how she was going to get revenge on Drew.
    “Yes, I just need to think something out.” She slipped into the water and looked up, Alex was looking at her she could just see the Son of Aeolus smile then walk away.
    She sat on the sea floor, thinking about random stuff. An hour later someone else was walking on the dock, thinking it was Alex again trying to get her out. She continued to sit there until there was a big splash as someone jumped in. When the bubbles disappeared, she saw Maia. Maia was glowing, not surprising considering she was a daughter of Hyperion, titan of light, she always gave of light. She smiled and pointed upwards; then swam to the surface. Audrey followed her up. She climbed onto the dock, and took a towel Maia gave her. She was glowing even brighter, her curly brown hair, now looking straight from being wet, was starting to curl. She dried herself off, her jeans soaked. Maia was smart enough to wear a bathing suit, but Audrey who wasn’t even planning to go for a swim, was stuck in these clothes until she got back to her cabin.
    “So, how was your time underwater?” She asked
    “Fine, I guess.” Audrey said
    “Are you sure?” She asked with a sly smile “I know Alex came.”
    Audrey rolled her eyes “It was fine, he only came and talked to me; nothing else.”
    “Are you disappointed?” gods, did she know Audrey.
    “Yes.” She admitted
    “He’ll come around soon.” She said
    “I think I’m more concerned about Drew.” Audrey said with a smile.
    “Oooh, what’re you gonna do?” Maia had a big grin on her face.
    “You’ll see.”
    “Come on, tell me!”
    “Tell you what, do you want to help? Go get Alex and a purple wind-breaker.”
    Maia gave her a puzzled look, but ran off to get them.
    Ten minutes later, Maia was back with both.
    “Why am I here?” Alex asked
    “To help get back at Drew” Maia said “Now will you please tell me what you’re going to do?”
    “You’ll see. Alex put the wind breaker on, and sit on the end of the Pier. I’ll be in the water.” Audrey said handing him the jacket. “Now Maia, go get Drew. Tell her that Piper broke up with Jason and is in need of some company.”
    Maia gave her a smile of understanding and ran off.
    Audrey ran off the end of the dock splashing in the water. Alex came and sat on the edge of the dock.
    They sat there in silence when suddenly out came a cry of “Jason? Are you okay?” the plan was working perfectly, she could hear drew footsteps echoing as she ran down the dock.
    Alex turned and Drew gave out a gasp “You’re not Jason.”
    “I suppose not, huh.” Alex said
    “You said he was here!” she yelled
    “Sorry” she heard Maia say “I guess I lied.”
    Now was her chance; Audrey climbed out of the water right behind Drew. “Hello, Hun”
    Drew turned and smirked “Well if it isn’t fish girl. Doesn’t surprise me that you’re here, isn’t the water under the dock you’re home?”
    “I wouldn’t insult a daughter of Poseidon, less than five feet from water.”
    “Oh yeah?” she scoffed “and what’re you going to do, little miss weakling?”
    Audrey closed her eyes and called upon the water to obey her; suddenly she had about 500 gallons of water above Drew’s head., leaving Drew standing their dripping water, and her maskra running her hair messed up and her outfit ruine
    “Don’t you da-” Drew didn’t have time to finish her statement before, the water dropped on her head. It made a giant splash, leaving Drew standing their dripping water, and her mascara running, her hair messed up, and her outfit ruined.
    “Sorry? What was that Hun? I didn’t hear you.” Audrey said, Alex and Maia started to laugh hysterically.
    “I will get revenge, fish girl.” Drew said, turning and running down the dock, her feet making squishing noises each time she stepped.
    Maia smiled “I think that was worth it.” She said “Too bad the whole camp wasn’t here”
    Alex laughed “What do you think Chiron would do, turn his head and look the other way?”
    Audrey shrugged “Maybe.”
    “I think this calls for a toast!” Maia said,
    “But we have no drinks.” Alex pointed out
    “Then we’ll go get some, come on.” She said walking down the pier.
    Audrey looked out into the water, she swore she saw someone.
    “Audrey are you coming?” Maia called
    “You go on, I’ll be there soon.” She called back. Maia and Alex looked at each other quizzically but then left.
    “Hello Audrey,” A voice said behind her.
    She turned quickly; a man was standing there, at the end of the dock, wearing a Hawaiian shirt with a bunch of fish on it, he had laugh lines around his eyes and from there she could see his bright green eyes.
    “Father?” she asked, not believing what she saw.
    “Yes, dear; it’s me.” She walked closer to him and gave him a hug; she could smell the sea breeze on him.
    “Why are you here?” She asked
    “Well you are my daughter,” he said “And I think you just learned a valuable lesson.”
    “What, that the water is within me and I just need to accept it?”
    He smiled “You are right. It’s time that you accept that people are going to be jealous of you.”
    “Did Percy have this much trouble at camp?” Audrey asked
    He laughed “Not with the jealousy, no. But he encountered many other difficulties, some that you would find minute.”
    “And he got through it?”
    “Well, most of it. I can tell he still has problems with following the rules, but I don’t think that’s going to change.”
    Audrey laughed, “Thanks, dad.”
    “Oh and one more thing, I usually give my kids a present on their 15th birthday, but since I missed it, I’m going to give it to you now.”
    He pulled out a conch shell “This is magical, use it and you will find help. Remember not to let it break.” he gave her a smile and walked backwards into the water, disappearing.
    Audrey smiled, and left the dock holding her new gift.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

The Stories from the Unknown Demigods. Empty Re: The Stories from the Unknown Demigods.

Post by communist 11/28/2012, 10:20 pm

YOU ARE AWESOME AT STORIES!!!
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

The Stories from the Unknown Demigods. Empty Re: The Stories from the Unknown Demigods.

Post by sienna 11/28/2012, 10:24 pm

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 1:41 am