A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

New Character

Snow Son of Hermes
    Snow Son of Hermes

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-12-01

New Character Empty New Character

Post by Snow Son of Hermes 12/2/2012, 9:55 pm

Name:Snow (just Snow)
    Eyes:Dark Blue
    Hair:Pure White
    Height:5 feet 11 inches
    Body Type:Skinny with lean muscles
    Skin Color:Lightly tanned
    God Parent:Hermes
    Mortal Parent:Unknown (orphaned)
    Country of Origin:America
    Pets:None currently
    Talents:Moves quickly and silently
    Weapon**:Celestial bronze dagger with a weak poisonous tip
    Flaws:Lusts for money and anything of monetary value
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Able to run at high speed (around 30 - 35 mph) at half of his power, sneak and steal undetected, and out-think opponents
    Life Before CHB*:Snow was, as long as he can remember, an orphan. Growing up he lived with thieves and other people in the darker, less desirable part of town. At a young age he was taught how to handle himself with and without a weapon. Around his 12th birthday he found a shining dagger near were he was sleeping ( a possible gift from Hermes). Later that week Snow was attacked by a powerful reptilian beast whom he managed to fend off with his dagger and the help of a mysterious man he later found out to be a satyr who came to rescue him.
    RP Example*:"Okay, I am going to sneak into the bathrooms and put the itching powder on all of the seats. Here goes nothing." *Crouches and sneaks into the bathroom. Opens each individual stall one after the other and laces the seats with a fine coating of itching powder* "Done," I shout as I leave the bathroom smiling.
    Any notes about your characters:Loves showing off his ability to sneak to his close friends.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

New Character Empty Re: New Character

Post by Chuck 12/2/2012, 10:03 pm

How poisonous is the poisonous tip exactly? Is there a cure?

Add two more flaws.

30-35 mph is too fast. Cut that down a little. How long can he run at this speed?

Sneaking, staling, and out-thinking opponents aren't really powers, more like talents.
    Snow Son of Hermes
    Snow Son of Hermes

Male

Post by Snow Son of Hermes 12/2/2012, 10:09 pm

Name:Snow (just Snow)
    Eyes:Dark Blue
    Hair:Pure White
    Height:5 feet 11 inches
    Body Type:Skinny with lean muscles
    Skin Color:Lightly tanned
    God Parent:Hermes
    Mortal Parent:Unknown (orphaned)
    Country of Origin:America
    Pets:None currently
    Talents:Moves silently, sneaks and steals undetected, and out-think opponents
    Weapon**:Celestial bronze dagger with a weak poisonous tip(affects movement speed and cordination slightly for 5 minutes max)
    Flaws:Lusts for money and anything of monetary value, self centered, slacks off work
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Able to run at high speed (around 18 - 23 mph for 10 minutes) at half of his power
    Life Before CHB*:Snow was, as long as he can remember, an orphan. Growing up he lived with thieves and other people in the darker, less desirable part of town. At a young age he was taught how to handle himself with and without a weapon. At about his 12th birthday Snow was attacked by a powerful reptilian beast whom he managed to fend off the help of a mysterious man he later found out to be a satyr who came to rescue him.
    RP Example*:"Okay, I am going to sneak into the bathrooms and put the itching powder on all of the seats. Here goes nothing." I crouch and sneak into the bathroom. Slowly I open each individual stall one after the other and lace the seats with a fine coating of itching powder "Done," I shout as I leave the bathroom smiling.
    Any notes about your characters:Loves showing off his ability to sneak to his closest friends.

Last edited by Snow Son of Hermes on 12/3/2012, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/2/2012, 10:12 pm

You don't have to repost your form every time you make an edit. There is a nifty "edit" button in the top-right corner of your post for that.

What do you mean by "at half of his power?"
    Snow Son of Hermes
    Snow Son of Hermes

Male

Post by Snow Son of Hermes 12/2/2012, 10:15 pm

Running at his top speed is quite tiring as it exhausts half of his stamina.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/2/2012, 10:25 pm

When you rp, we like you use complete sentences saying what your character did. (ie. I walked into the hall and opened a door. I looked into the dark room and said, "the coast is clear!") Not (*walks in hall* *looks around* "All clear!") Please edit your rp example.

Also, we don't allow characters to have received gifts from their godparents before arriving at camp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:04 pm