A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Deli Nightingale

BananaKate123
    BananaKate123

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-12-14

Deli Nightingale Empty Deli Nightingale

Post by BananaKate123 12/17/2012, 12:54 am

Name: Endellion Nightingale
    Eyes: Bright Blue
    Hair: Wavy Black
    Height: 170 cm
    Body Type: lithe, athletic, thin
    Skin Color: Pale with a splash of freckles across the nose
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Christine Nightingale, mother
    Country of Origin: Australia
    Pets: a male owl finch called Dexter
    Talents: archery, music (especially singing)
    Weapon**: a bow, back quiver and arrows - enchanted so that she can never run out of arrows
    Flaws: won't stand down in an argument, holds grudges, has a fear of falling.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Healing powers, can't heal more than a badly broken leg. if it is minor injuries, she can heal 5 or 6 times a day, however healing a broken bone or something like it takes a lot more energy and she can only do it once or twice.
    Life Before CHB*: went to a tough boarding school, has a good relationship with her mother. she only sees her twice a year, in the holidays. she does not have ADHD or dyslexia. Deli mainly sticked to herself in school. She has always known there was something different about her, as she was able to see monsters when her classmates couldn't.
    RP Example*: I draw my bow. I concentrate on the target, then let go. I watch it sail through the air, hitting the target in the bullseye. I then walk over to retrieve the arrow, breathing in the smell of the strawberry fields. I haven't been here for more than two days, yet i feel like i am home.
    Any notes about your characters: She prefers to be called Deli instead of Endellion.
    Deli comes from a long line of amazing singers, this is how her mother attracted apollo. this is how she got the last name nightingale, it is not her real last name, but nobody knows her real last name, not even her.

Last edited by BananaKate123 on 12/17/2012, 1:48 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : to fix the things i was told to fix)
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Deli Nightingale Empty Re: Deli Nightingale

Post by Arik 12/17/2012, 1:23 am

Please add 2 flaws.
    What's the worst injury she can heal?
    How many times a day can she heal injuries?
    Your Life before CHB and RP example have to be at least 5 sentences long.