A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The girl with no name

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

The girl with no name Empty The girl with no name

Post by Komaeda 12/21/2012, 7:18 pm

They told me that it was impossible to heal. I just had to go along with it. But they never told me why. I looked at the stars. they always made me feel better. Even if they tried... no. I stopped my self before I continued the thought. I walked looking at my feet and then I bumped into someone. " hello " I said. " Hi " the girl replied. " I am Alma, whats your name? " " I, I don't have a name." "you don`t?" " no " The girl looked as if she was told that her family died. " so who is your parent? " I asked the girl. " My parent is Ourania. " " Ok come on sis let me show you around. " We looked around until some one stoped us and said You two cave now. we went to the cave and we herd a voice.

" Twin brother and sister born of same goddess as one,
    One to heal and the other to destroy the world,
    They were separated to keep the truth,
    about the legend of the fountain of youth,
    Then there One will drink the end of the souls plans,
    It be there One`s final stand. "

A cold chill ran down my back as it echoed through the cave. Chiron came into the cave. " you two! you will leave in the morning now go get sleep you have until the end of March to complete your quest." He told us.
    I dont know how but i think i just got my self into a quest.
    I went to sleep and me and my sister packed up in the morning. I dont know how but a monster just picked us up and took us to an old fountain. I looked in it and I saw my refection, but it wasnt my refection. It was a 16 year old girl with sliver hair. Her eyes looked like there were stars in them. he skin was as pale as white. I didnt know who it was but my sister mouth droped as if she won the lottery. "Sis, who is that?" I asked her.
    "Alma, that is Ourania and she is trapped in the fountain."

Last edited by Zoe nightshade on 12/28/2012, 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

The girl with no name Empty Re: The girl with no name

Post by tyler oakley 12/21/2012, 7:24 pm

It looks pretty cool!! But let me give you some tips on formatting.
    Not this:
    "sis, who is that? " I asked her." Alma that is Ourania and she is traped in the fountain."
    Say this:
    "Sis, who is that?" I asked her.
    "Alma, that is Ourania and she is trapped in the fountain."

I hoped that helped, and I'm excited to read more!

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 5:48 pm