A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Luke Ross

jasmino123
    jasmino123
    Chatbox Moderator

Female
    Number of posts : 838
    Registration date : 2012-11-11

Luke Ross Empty Luke Ross

Post by jasmino123 12/29/2012, 6:17 pm

Name: Luke 'Eagle' Ross
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: blonde spikey hair
    Height: 6 ft 2
    Body Type: fit
    Skin Color: tanned
    God Parent: zelos
    Mortal Parent: Elizabeth Ross
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: none
    Talents: excellent marksman, good sprinter
    Weapon**:A Browning 9x19 mm Hi-Power, also known as the GP (Grande Puissance) 35. He calls this 'Susan'
    Flaws: vein, arrogant, egocentric, kleptomaniac, pyromaniac and easily annoyed/bored/angered
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): no powers
    Life Before CHB*: Eagle lived in San Fransico for most of his life. He was born and raised there by his mother and his step father. However when he was sux his stepfather left his mother so he was left alone. His mother grew depressed and he was moved into care as she couldn't look after him properly. His years in care were troublesome as he was constantly getting into fights with other people as he was overcompetitive. He then ran away from care and went onto the streets living a life of crime where he stole his living until he was found by a satyr and taken to chb. He acquired his gun illegally while he was in the streets, however he rufuses to say if he'd ever used it on any humans.
    RP Example*:I sat down on the bench, putting my hat down beside me. I took my gun out of my pocket and started to take it apart. I hadn't cleaned it in a while and I never knew when I might next need it. I placed each peice on the ground beside me and took out my cleaning kit and set to work. I started by brushing out the shaft of the gun. I knew it had an actuall name but I'd never bothered to learn other people's names for it, mine made more sence anyway. I looked up to see soeone watching me from a corner "I ain't no bloody circus performer" I told them scowling. I went beck to my work and started to clean the cartridge slot. I looked up again, weary of the presence "I said (censored) off". I went back to the gun. Goving the parts a final clean and reassembled the gun. I put my hat back on and replaced the gun. I went over to the person, I could now see it was a girl "you deaf?" I asked her annoyed that she appeared to be ignoring me.
    Any notes about your characters:
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Luke Ross Empty Re: Luke Ross

Post by Jordan 12/30/2012, 10:58 am

No. We do NOT, under any circumstances allow ANY kind of Firearm to be used at camp.
    jasmino123
    jasmino123
    Chatbox Moderator

Female
    Number of posts : 838
    Registration date : 2012-11-11

Post by jasmino123 12/30/2012, 11:27 am

Outside of camp. Inside he uses a bow. The rules say inside camp right? But that's his weapon, he just uses a practice bow inside camp. Ill change it if I can't have it at all though.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 12/31/2012, 11:38 am

No. Like none. Remove the gun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content