A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Kaden & Ali's Date (Private; it will probably become a date, but not atm)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Kaden & Ali's Date (Private; it will probably become a date, but not atm) Empty Kaden & Ali's Date (Private; it will probably become a date, but not atm)

Post by Mason 1/1/2013, 2:29 pm

Kaden ran in with Ali.
    Rebecca Smith

Female
    Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2011-09-16

Kaden & Ali's Date (Private; it will probably become a date, but not atm) Empty Re: Kaden & Ali's Date (Private; it will probably become a date, but not atm)

Post by Rebecca Smith 1/1/2013, 2:31 pm

Ali smiled. "what movie are we seeing?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Kaden & Ali's Date (Private; it will probably become a date, but not atm) Empty Re: Kaden & Ali's Date (Private; it will probably become a date, but not atm)

Post by Mason 1/1/2013, 2:33 pm

"What, hm?" he realized he had just entered a theater. A romantic movie was playing. Kaden must've accidentally taken himself on a date with Ali.
    "Oh, apparently this movie." Kaden nervously walked to a seat with her, getting some candy and popcorn and soda.
    Rebecca Smith

Female

Post by Rebecca Smith 1/1/2013, 2:37 pm

She sat down next to him, feeling butterflies in her stomach. Some romantic movie was playing, but she couldn't focus on the movie with him next to her.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/1/2013, 2:40 pm

Kaden looked at her, eating some popcorn. "Are you okay?" he asked. He awkwardly and nervously put his arm around her, hugging her close.
    Rebecca Smith

Female

Post by Rebecca Smith 1/1/2013, 2:47 pm

She leaned in closer to him. "Never better. she said. she kissed his cheek.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/1/2013, 2:50 pm

(Does Ali still have feelings for Austin? Who does she like more: Austin or Kaden?)
    Kaden blushed a little. He took a drink of soda, watching the movie. "So....why do you always stare at me...you know, when you see me in camp?"
    Rebecca Smith

Female

Post by Rebecca Smith 1/1/2013, 2:55 pm

She thought about it for a moment. "I guess because you remind me of this guy i used to know. His name was Austin. he broke up with me. then i left camp for a little while. i haven't seen him since. i don't know if i we ended on a bad note, or if he wants to make up. you just remind me of him a little."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/1/2013, 3:00 pm

Kaden nodded. He thinks. He knew Austin, he thought, from a kid he knew named Nickolas, Nick for short. Kaden felt weird. He didn't know if she wanted to be with Austin or himself. Kaden turned to her, when the movie ended.
    "Do you...erm...still like him? You know, I don't have to be doing this, if you don't like me, w can just find him --- " he looked into her eyes, lost now.
    Rebecca Smith

Female

Post by Rebecca Smith 1/1/2013, 3:02 pm

She looked at him, the question taken her by surprise. She answered his question with a kiss. "I like you Kaden. you and you alone."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/1/2013, 3:05 pm

Kaden smiled, kissing her back, nervously holding her hand.
    "Wanna watch another movie?"
    Rebecca Smith

Female

Post by Rebecca Smith 1/1/2013, 3:06 pm

"Actually, let's go swimming. lake or beach?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/1/2013, 3:10 pm

"Well, I'm going to need my swimming trunks, first. And I...um...don't have any. My last pair was burnt by Ares kids. But, until I get a new one, we could go eat at the Mess Hall, the of course get some after that -- " Kaden realized he was ranting and stopped.
    Rebecca Smith

Female

Post by Rebecca Smith 1/1/2013, 3:12 pm

Ali laughed. "Sure, that sounds great." She walked out with him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/1/2013, 3:13 pm

Kaden chuckled a little. He took her to the Mess Hall.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 7:49 pm