A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hunter's dad's horse delecvery waiting for numerious(Private)

SHAZAM
    SHAZAM

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2013-01-13

Hunter's dad's horse delecvery  waiting for numerious(Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunter's dad's horse delecvery waiting for numerious(Private)

Post by SHAZAM 1/17/2013, 6:35 pm

" i know you like me hunter, and your really nice, but i think were best as friends" i smiled and hit him on the arm.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

Hunter's dad's horse delecvery  waiting for numerious(Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunter's dad's horse delecvery waiting for numerious(Private)

Post by horselover96 1/17/2013, 6:39 pm

I smiled "I like things the way they are and to me be friends with you is the closest thing to dating i hope will ever happen and i had to get that off my chest and we better get back in time for movie night' I said smiling I hand him a ticket "Its a plane ticket to go with me to Gerogia next week for my birthday that is if you want to go" i said smiling and then said"I hope you find that right one for you one day numerious"
    SHAZAM
    SHAZAM

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2013-01-13

Post by SHAZAM 1/17/2013, 6:43 pm

"sounds great!" i took the ticket and mounted prey and headed back to the stables
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 1/17/2013, 6:46 pm

I followed him and then put sugar up and ran to my bunk
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by horselover96 1/18/2013, 5:56 pm

I walked in and therm hid in sugars stall

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:37 pm