A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Ansinen, son of Hephaestus

Redzero
    Redzero

Male
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Ansinen, son of Hephaestus Empty Ansinen, son of Hephaestus

Post by Redzero 2/2/2013, 2:16 am

Name:Ansinen
    Eyes:Left brown, right black. Usually wears a red contact over his brown eye.
    Hair:White, somewhat shaggy.
    Height:5"2
    Body Type:Childish (Small and frail.)
    Skin Color:Caucasian
    God Parent:Hephaestus
    Mortal Parent:Unknown
    Country of Origin:America
    Pets:None
    Talents: Can scavenge metals and create fire using few raw materials. Highly trained at a forge, he can help maintain equipment and temporarily upgrade it.
    Weapon**: Giant Celestial Bronze hammer, about his own size in length. The head if it is about half of his size.
    Flaws: Because he is small, he is very weak against attacks. Although his weapon is huge, it's best for taking down walls and things, not monsters or people.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can use any fire as a forge, even camp fires, but only once every 6 hours. Doesn't always do this though, because the skill is seldom needed.
    Life Before CHB*:His presence was known as soon as he was born, and because of this, his mother died protecting him. A man working at a forge, however, found him and brought him home. By the age of 4, he had to accompany his adoptive father to his work, and the man's master found that Ansinen had a great talent for forging things. In his town, he was renowned for the precision of his repairs. He would repair almost anything for the people around him: Knives, equipment, toys... Because of the great talent the forge master saw, he was trained in the art of forging the rest of his life, until he was discovered by a camper who snuck out for some fun...
    RP Example: Ansinen: I...! Hold on, don't go away! I'm not totally useless, you know. So... What exactly are you doing here? Wait, hold on... So I'm stuck in a forum!? No way! You're joking. Are you saying I'm just a figment of some guy's imagination? Ah... Hahaha! Ansinen bursts out in exaggerated laughter. So... Where are we going to, anyway? Should I bring my hammer? Oh, but don't expect me to fight; I'm more of a supporting kind of guy. But... If anythings in the way, I can probably make a path for you. Or, maybe you need your weapons repaired? Please, don't underestimate me, I'm not as useless as you might think! I swear it!
    Any notes about your characters: He's a nice boy with a bubbly personality. He is insulted easily, but is confident in his skills. If he says he'll do something, he'll work as hard as he can until it is done. He loves helping others, and will always get back up when he's knocked down. Physically, or mentally! Unless his hammer pinned him down again...

Last edited by Redzero on 2/3/2013, 4:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Ansinen, son of Hephaestus Empty Re: Ansinen, son of Hephaestus

Post by nix 2/3/2013, 1:42 pm

If his eyes are naturally red, then it's a no. It has to be contact lenses. How is a body type childish? Do you mean scrawny? Not that big of a hammer, sorry. Make it smaller. How many times a day can he do that power? How long? Five sentences for Life before CHB.
    Redzero
    Redzero

Male

Post by Redzero 2/4/2013, 7:40 pm

Edited.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 2/6/2013, 4:06 pm

If he's small and frail there would be no possible way for him to wield a hammer that is the same size as him. And if the head of the hammer is half his size that would make it EXTREMELY unbalanced and heavy. Make the weapon more realistic.
    Redzero
    Redzero

Male

Post by Redzero 2/9/2013, 12:47 am

What are you talking about? I'll have to argue there... I aint' the strongest guy in the world, but I constantly carry things that people think I shouldn't be able to carry. It's just one of those things. Besides, he doesn't use it for fighting. He uses it for breaking objects down. Also, it's not like he carries it from its end. He usually carries it like a sledge hammer, making it completely possible. I don't think it's unrealistic at all.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/9/2013, 7:22 am

It's an unrealistic weapon. Change it.
    Redzero
    Redzero

Male

Post by Redzero 2/9/2013, 10:23 pm

Just scrap it then. I can't have his weapon be too weak, even if it isn't as realistic as a pen that turns into a sword, the ability to make a giant bubble appear in the middle of the ocean, or a single human being able to bear the weight of the sky even for a couple of moments.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/10/2013, 3:42 pm

Don't argue with me. I could just delete this form if you'd like, and deny you any new characters.
    Or you could work with me, and lose the attitude, and get your character approved. Your choice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:26 am