A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Possible new Roman Demi-God

H2OfanRikki
    H2OfanRikki

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-02-06

Possible new Roman Demi-God Empty Possible new Roman Demi-God

Post by H2OfanRikki 2/6/2013, 12:38 pm

Name: Morgan Frances
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: wavy Brown
    Height: 5'4"
    Body Type: sporty and small
    Skin Color: Pale but slightly tanned
    Roman God Parent: Salacia
    Mortal Parent: Richard Frances
    Country of Origin: England
    Talents: Agility, speed and swimming speed
    Weapon**: Imperial Gold sword with a white gold handle, called Unda
    Flaws: Small and unable to spend a long time fighting.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): the ability to control salt water only, healing in salt water only and the ability to stay for extended periods of time underneath salt water
    Life Before CJ*: Home-schooled by her father in England, when she was 15 her father told her about who her mother was and why Morgan loved the water so much. She had very few friends and spent most of her free time swimming or out in the forests. She has a love for animals but her family wasn't rich enough to get any pets. She is an only child and has been living with her father all her life. Her father tried to get her into high school, but her past history meant they would not accept her; she had anger problems sending her ability of controlling salt water a skew hurting some people she loved the most. They then moved closer to the sea but her new life at camp meant she would have to leave.
    RP Example*: I ran as fast as I could, I could hear the heavy footsteps behind me, I was injured, a large gash on my leg but I couldn't stop, so I ran, darting across out of the woods and onto the white sand beach. My legs beginning to become weak as the pain pulsated from my wound. I could hear it behind me, closer now as it crashed through the trees and onto the beach behind me, but I had reached my target, I dived headlong into the crashing waves and felt the healing power of salt water flow through me. I had escaped...just.
    Any notes about your characters: She prefers to be alone than with people but when she makes friends she will protect them with her life. In water her eyes become vivid aqua green, on land they return to green.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Possible new Roman Demi-God Empty Re: Possible new Roman Demi-God

Post by Jordan 2/6/2013, 3:53 pm

Add one more flaw, preferably a personality one.

How long can she control the water? How many times a day? What is the biggest wound she can heal in the water? How long can she stay underneath it?

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:11 pm