A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

My hero

blacktuesday

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2013-02-08

My hero Empty My hero

Post by blacktuesday 2/8/2013, 3:58 pm

Name: Ricky Herndon
    Eyes: gray
    Hair: Red (like gaara form Naruto)
    Height: 5'1
    Body Type: lean
    Skin Color:
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Camron Carter
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: Dog
    Talents: Artist, musician
    Weapon: Celestial bronze brass knuckles
    Flaws: Anger management issues, arrogant
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): exceptional strategist
    Life Before CHB*: Ricky's father passed at the age of 8 at left Ricky with no known relatives and no where to go. when he turned 9 he was found on the side of a road by a man who took him to a group home for boys where he would constantly get into trouble. his problems didn't let up when ran away from the home at 12. Around his 13th birthday he noticed that lately he had been coming in contact with wanted to kill him. he thought that he was going to die when a satyr came and found him on the day of his 14th birthday. the satyr took him to camp half blood where he has lived there for the past year.
    RP Example*: Running quickly I tried not to look back at the place i just escaped from. i couldn't stay there it just wouldn't be fair to the people that lived there. i'd rather be on my own than hurt anymore people.
    Any notes about your characters: Can run at amazing speeds, likes to help everyone
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

My hero Empty Re: My hero

Post by GwrachSeren 2/13/2013, 10:38 pm

Hi there. So why does Ricky have a different surname from his mortal parent? What is his skin colour? Does the dog have a name? A breed? He needs one more flaw. Being a strategist is not a power. It is more of a talent. Why don't you put it there? If he has no powers, please state so as none. Please correct the character history. This sentence makes no sense:
    blacktuesday wrote:Around his 13th birthday he noticed that lately he had been coming in contact with wanted to kill him.
    This appears to be an unfinished sentence. Was he being attacked on his 14th birthday? If so, by what? The roleplay example needs to be five sentences. Please work on your spelling and grammar. It'll make for better roleplaying once your character is approved.

Thanks in advanced! ^_^

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:06 pm