A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

My 2nd Detailed Form

Jake the Dog
    Jake the Dog

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2013-02-07

My 2nd Detailed Form  Empty My 2nd Detailed Form

Post by Jake the Dog 2/11/2013, 5:34 pm

My 2nd Detailed Form  Tumblr_li5ufrNNcy1qflxxmo1_500
    Riley Alyssa Doyle

Riley got her name from her great-grandmother. Her middle name was her aunt's first name.
    Mortal Parent:
    Rihanna, just 21 at the time, met Thanatos at a bar in Wisconsin. After a couple of drinks, the two hooked up. 2 weeks later, Rihanna realized she was pregnant. When she realized this, she immediately called Thanatos. In that one phone call, he explained everything; who he was, what he was, etc. He explained that he couldn't help her and his daughter. After that, no sign of Thanatos was found. Rihanna took care of Riley until she was about 29. on October 1st, 2003, Rihanna died of breast cancer.
    God Parent:
    In Greek mythology, Thanatos, ("Death") was the daemon personification of death. He was a minor figure in Greek mythology, often referred to but rarely appearing in person.
    Date of Birth:
    Riley was born on September 11th, 1995, at about 8:00 P.M.
    Place of Birth:
    Riley was born in the Alleghany Hospital, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
    Hometown/Last Residence:
    Riley grew up in Pittsburgh until she was about 8 years old. After her mother's death, she was transported to England, to live with her Aunt Sasha. She lived there until she was about 12, when a satyr named 'Silver' picked her up to get to Camp Half Blood.
    Race/ethnicity:
    Riley is Caucasian, with a bit of Italian.
    Accent:
    Riley has a British accent, which she picked up in England.
    Skin Tone:
    Riley has pretty pale skin.
    Eye Color:
    Riley has blue eyes, with specks of grey inside the pupil.
    Hair Color:
    Riley has blonde hair, with purple and pink tips.
    Hair Length:
    Riley's hair reaches to about her shoulders.
    Height:
    Riley is about 5'6" (1.6764 meters)
    Weight:
    Riley weighs about 125 lbs.
    Body Type:
    Riley is very skinny, but fit. She does not eat a lot, making her thinner than most.
    Appearance:
    Riley has blonde hair that reaches to her shoulders. She has an oval shaped head, with broad features. She usually wears contacts, but prefers glasses. She has wide shoulders, and a flat stomach. She has a bit of muscle, but it doesn't show.
    Weapon:
    Riley uses two twin daggers. One is celestial bronze, while the other is stygion iron. They both have silver handles.
    Armor:
    Riley only has a bronze helmet, with a skull on the side. She prefers to fight without it, however.
    Pet(s):
    Riley has a baby husky, named Chad.
    Skills/Talents:
    Riley is very good in combat. Her slim body makes her a very hard target to catch and/or hit.
    Riley is also very smart. It's not just in school, but also at creating battle strategies.
    Riley has very good coordination. She can focus at many targets at a time, which also helps in battle.
    Riley has great balance. She can handstand on a thin pole for over 10 minutes. Which comes to the next talent....
    Strength. Despite her size and appearance, all of the training that she has done has made her very strong.
    Flaws:
    Riley can be easily manipulated. If she has no other option, she will do what others tell her to do.
    Riley can get irritated very easily. It's not recommended to annoy her. At all.
    Riley is very shy. She hates talking to people, especially people that she does not know.
    Riley can be easily offended. She has very fragile emotions.
    Riley can be very stubborn. There's no changing her mind once it's made up.
    Riley is missing her left arm. She was in a horrible accident back when she was 9. She has a prosthetic metal arm replacing it.
    Strengths:
    Riley has strengths in educational things, including math and science.
    Riley also has strengths in sports, but especially in soccer in field hockey.
    Riley is a very good musician and singer. If the artist thing (below) does not work out, singing and songwriting is her backup plan.
    Weaknesses:
    Riley isn't a very good artist. She dreams of becoming a professional, but so far, it isn't working out.
    Riley's left side is one of her weaknesses, because of her injury.
    Riley loves animals. Her favorites are the pegasi.
    Riley loves to have adventures. Sometimes she even wanders into the woods, searching for one.
    Riley likes to be alone. She does not have much friends, but she likes it that way.
    Riley loves comedy. Almost anything funny can make her smile and laugh.
    Dislikes:
    Riley dislikes nymphs. She says that they make fun of her behind her back.
    Riley dislikes snobby, rich people.
    Riley dislikes the Ares' kids. (Which is understandable)
    Riley dislikes complete darkness, which is strange considering her father is the god of the dead.
    Fears:
    Claustrophobia- The fear of tight spaces
    Arachnophobia- The fear of spiders
    Personality:
    Riley is dark and maybe a little depressed. She may act hostile toward people, but she is really just trying to protect herself from pain and upsetting emotions. Her friends know the real her, and that she can be creative and funny as hell when she wants to be. Long story short: If you're on her good side, you're lucky. If you're on her bad side, life will be a living hell.
    Powers:
    Shadow Travel- Riley can shadow travel 5 times a day. Her length limit is 3 miles. If she does it three times, she passes out from exhaustion.
    Summon the Dead- Riley can summon the dead. She can summon 4 at once, and each can wield celestial bronze swords. Can summon them 3 times a day. It only takes one solid hit to destroy them, and they last for about 10 minutes, if not already destroyed.
    Social Status:
    Riley is considered 'weird' and 'strange'. She is not popular, and only has 3 or 4 good friends.
    Summer or Year Rounder:
    Riley is a year-rounder, but occasionally goes home for holidays or other special occasions.
    Years at Camp:
    Riley arrived at camp when she was 12, and she is now 16. So, she has been there for 4 years so far.
    Life Before CHB:
    Riley was born in the Alleghany Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Her mother brought her home 1 week later. Her mother was middle-class, so she had a little house in the city. Riley was healthy, and loved to play. She had tons of family in Pittsburgh, so she got lots of attention. Her mother worked as a dental assistant. When Riley was 6 years old, something odd happened. Riley was gone, nowhere to be seen. No one had found her for 48 hours. When her cousin, John, went out to play in the woods, he found her sitting in a tree. That was the first time her mother remembered that she was a special child. Ever since then, Rihanna looked after Riley every single moment she got. One horrible day, Rihanna went to the doctor for her yearly check up. The doctors checked for breast cancer, and the results came out positive. Rihanna was diagnosed with breast cancer. Over the next couple of months, she had been getting treatments and therapy. After about 5 months, she finally let go. She died on October 3rd, 2003. After that experience, Riley was never the same. She didn't smile and play as often, and didn't like the company of other people. Everyone decided it was best to get her as far away from Pittsburgh as possible, so no memories haunt her. So, they sent her to Britain to live with Aunt Sasha. Riley didn't like it there, and didn't sugar-coat her hate. She would always complain in school that 'America was better.' She was expelled from 5 schools in 2 years. Her aunt ignored her, completely shutting her out from her life. But Riley had no problem with that. In fact, she liked it better that way. At the age of 11, Riley was completely on her own. She would sleep in the trash, eat whatever she could find. Finally, Silver (her satyr) came to pick her up. They flew to New York, where they arrived at Camp-Half-Blood. Riley did not like it their that much either, but she decided it was better than the garbage. Or even worse, Aunt Sasha.
    Role-playing Example:
    I wandered the dark streets, trash being thrown at me. "FREAK!" I heard as a glob of cheese hit my back. I growled, enraged at these fiends. They had no right to treat me like this. I'm a human being, just like them! I grinded my teeth together, whipping my head around. "I'd watch my f**king mouth if I were you." I picked up a sharp rock, launching it at one of the boys. It peirced though his skin, blood spilling out of his forehead. He screamed in agony, turning on his heel. He began to bawl, and ran down the street. The other kids, mostly boys, followed him, yelling insults and making rude gestures at me. I smirked. That'll teach them. I continued down the streets, shoving my slender arms in my Northface jacket. I had found it in the garbage can I slept in the night before. It was blue, with black polka dots. I couldn't tell if the polka dots were for design or just mold that began to grow on the fabric. It didn't matter though. It kept me warm, and that's all that matters. I passes by a McDonalds, smelling the glorious food. A bit of saliva dripped out of my mouth. I hadn't eaten anything in 4 days. My stomach growled, demanding food. A man, that looked about 30 or so, was chomping on a Big Mac. He spotted me, and smiled. He walked outside, holding out the other half of his burger."Are you hungry? You hungry?" He teased, laughing. I eyed the burger, already tasting the juice and sauces, and.... I lunged for it, the guy pulling back just in time. I tripped, landing in a puddle of water. "Savage." He mumbled, laughing hysterically. Anger overflowed me. I blacked out for a moment. When my vision cleared, the man was gone. In his place was a skeleton. It seemed to wink at me, beginning to sink into the ground. I looked at it, wide-eyed, until it completely disappeared into the ground. I stood there, mouth open. There, sitting on the ground, was marks. I examined them, realizing they were finger markings. As if the guy got dragged away. They went into the ground, and I gasped as I realized what happened. The skeleton, the one that was just standing there, took the man. He dragged him underground, trying to help me. I gulped, as that seemed unreal. How is that even possible. I stood up, eyeing the burger that the man once held. I clenched my stomach, no longer feeling hungry. I flipped around on my heel, heading back towards the trash can I called home. I couldn't help but think about what had just happened. Had I just killed a man? The thought sent shivers down my spine, my skin feeling a bit cold. All for a sandwich I thought, tears gathering in my eyes. I wiped my face, my nose running a bit. It began to get colder, instantly dropping from about 40 degrees, to -10 degrees. Frost began to form on my face. I rose up the collar of my jacket, helping keep my face a bit warm. I ran towards the garbage can, knowing I would freeze to death. "If only I was still in Pittsburgh..." I sighed, a puff of vapor coming out of my mouth. Little droplets of snow began to overwhelm me, my jacket starting to get wet. It was my only chance of survival, and I needed it. Bad. I glanced around, thinking I had made a wrong turn. I didn't recognize this street. Cautiously. I walked forward, shaking rapidly. It was well below -30 degrees now. The sudden change of weather startled everyone, but they all had houses. They all had nice fireplaces, heaters, furnaces. What did I have? A garbage can and a moldy old jacket. I kicked the ground, snow at every single square foot. That's when I found him. My sanctuary. I continued down that, cold, wet road, until I found him. Silver. He looked like an ordinary teenager, but wasn't. He was a satyr. Half man, Half goat. He had found me, and he had taken me into his home. There were warm blankets, and a fireplace. As soon as I sat down on the fluffy couch, I fell asleep. When I awoke, Silver told me everything. Who I was, what he was, and most importantly, who my father is. He told me there was a camp, a camp for special people like us. It was named Camp Half Blood. It wasn't on any map, or any atlas. Only us 'special' people can see it. Only we can pass through the magical boundary that guards the camp. My name is Riley Alyssa Doyle. I am 12 years old and a daughter of Thanatos, the Greek God of death.
    Notes: None

Last edited by Jake the Dog on 2/13/2013, 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

My 2nd Detailed Form  Empty Re: My 2nd Detailed Form

Post by Jordan 2/13/2013, 9:41 pm

How long would the dead remain summoned? What would it take to kill them?
    Jake the Dog
    Jake the Dog

Male

Post by Jake the Dog 2/13/2013, 9:48 pm

*facepalm*

Sorry, forgot about that. Edited.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 2/13/2013, 9:51 pm

twenty minutes would be too long in my opinion, for 3 times a day, and four at once. Lower it closer to ten.
    Jake the Dog
    Jake the Dog

Male

Post by Jake the Dog 2/13/2013, 9:56 pm

Lowered down to 10 minutes.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 3/13/2013, 8:18 pm

We'd prefer if it wasn't centered, so next time, could you please not center it?

Approved,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/18/2024, 11:14 pm