A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Character form for Roxie Netherland EDITED TWICE!!

marmaduke434

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2013-02-07

Character form for Roxie Netherland EDITED TWICE!! Empty Character form for Roxie Netherland EDITED TWICE!!

Post by marmaduke434 2/12/2013, 2:52 pm

Name: Roxie Netherland
    Eyes: Electric blue
    Hair: Dirty blond
    Height: 5 feet
    Body Type: Muscular
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Christopher Netherland
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Pets: Border Collie named Lucky
    Talents: Crafty with her hands(can create small items from objects laying around)
    Weapon**: Electric spear with celestial bronze tip and wooden shaft and Bow and celestial bronze tipped arrows. Her spear can shoot blue lightning 5 times per hour.
    Flaws: sometimes reckless, big mouth,speaks her mind and can get carried away when fighting
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: Roxie lived in a farm house with her dad, Christopher and her dog, Lucky. She never Knew her mom and her dad wouldn't give her any information about her mother. She was a very smart person, only her teachers never got past the fact that she was ADHD. She had no friends because nobody had the same interests as her. She did have one mortal friend, but she moved away to Japan. Then one day one her 11th birthday, her dad told her to get in the car. He wouldn't tell where they were going. Finally they arrived at a strawberry picking hill. A saytr came down the hill and told Roxie to follow him. To this day Roxie is a regular camper.
    RP Example*: Sweat streaming down my face, electric spear grasped in my sweaty palm. My legs trembled as I faced my attacker. "Drop the weapon", replies my attacker in a deep voice. "NNever". My voice trembles slightly. "Fine, say your last words, Roxie", my attacker replies.
    Any notes about your characters: Very friendly to her friends.

Last edited by marmaduke434 on 2/17/2013, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Character form for Roxie Netherland EDITED TWICE!! Empty Re: Character form for Roxie Netherland EDITED TWICE!!

Post by GwrachSeren 2/13/2013, 9:43 pm

Hi there. What type of dog is Lucky? What do you mean by craft with her hands? That can mean a lot of things. What are the limits on the spear's electricity? (How many charges has it got? What measurements of electricity does it dish out?)

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:40 am