A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Morgan Frances possible new character

H2OfanRikki
    H2OfanRikki

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-02-06

Morgan Frances possible new character Empty Morgan Frances possible new character

Post by H2OfanRikki 2/13/2013, 6:45 pm

Name: Morgan Frances
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Mid length brown hair
    Height: 5'4"
    Body Type: Slim and athletic
    Skin Color: slightly tanned
    Roman God Parent: Salacia
    Mortal Parent: Johnathan Frances
    Country of Origin: England
    Talents: Speed and agility, to read music and to play any isntrument after only a short time.
    Weapon**: Imperial gold sword with a white gold handle
    Flaws: Cannot fight for extended periods of time, Bright sunlight effects her eyesight making it difficult to see, she does not like being around people or fits in easily.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): To control salt water (she can bend it to her will, make it rise from the main body of water and move it at high speed at and oponant she chooses (can only be done over short distances and she cannot keep up the concentration for more than a few minutes), to be able to swim easily and stay under salt water for extended periods of time (around five minutes, longer than normal but not too long, can be gained on my practice)and to be able to heal rapidly in salt water and to be able to heal others (works for cuts, bruises and sall fractures; will only help to heal and not entirely heal deep or very large wounds, but will not heal broken bones.)
    Life Before CJ*:Morgan Frances lived with her father Johnathan at the edge of a small town in the centre of England. When Morgan was ten her father told her about who her mother was and why she was gone. Morgan's life was unusual for a girl; she was home-schooled after many failed attempts to stay in school, she often found herself left out and alone so her father pulled her out. At thirteen they moved closer to the sea, and Morgan would race other children in the sea and race in swimming championships. When Johnathan Frances realized the danger his daughter was in he look her to Camp to help her train for her life ahead. But on the way they were attacked causing her father to be injured; but she made it into camp to begin her new life.
    RP Example*: I ran as fast as I could, jumping over tree stumps and fallen branches; I could hear him, hear his heavy feet hit the pine needles that spread out as a carpet under the trees. He was gaining on me, I could feel my legs begin to burn after the run but I was safe now. I burst out of the dark forest into the blinding light of the midday sun and out onto the perfect sand of the beach. I ran easily across its soft surface as I saw him speed onto the white beach behind me. Only now could I feel the blood running from my leg from where he had slashed me and as I dove into the perfect ocean waves, I could feel its healing gifts and feel its safety surround me.
    Any notes about your characters: Her green eyes become vivid blue in salt water, then return to green on land. She is very quiet and tends to spend time alone in the woods or by the sea, she finds being around too many people very difficult.

Last edited by H2OfanRikki on 2/14/2013, 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Morgan Frances possible new character Empty Re: Morgan Frances possible new character

Post by nix 2/13/2013, 7:41 pm

Getting injured is inevitable..please change the flaw. Five sentences for life before CJ. How is music a talent? How long can she control salt water? How long can she stay in salt water? What's the worst wound she can heal herself with? How many times a day can she do each of her powers? What can she do with salt water?

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:09 am