A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

My first Character

xRecklessandRelentless

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2013-02-17

My first Character Empty My first Character

Post by xRecklessandRelentless 2/17/2013, 12:33 pm

Name: Amani Matthews
    Eyes: Grey
    Hair: Black
    Height: 5'4"
    Body Type: Average
    Skin Color: olive
    God Parent: Nemisis
    Mortal Parent: Frank Matthews
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Pets: a dog named Envy
    Talents: Is able to maintain balance
    Weapon**: switchblade
    Flaws: Jealous and Vengeful
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can tell your destiny as long as she's given adequate payment
    Life Before CHB*: When Amani started middle school, she began to realize how different she was from everyone else. She was nothing like her classmates who were all cheerful, rich, and athletic. Instead, she was poor, she didnt have much at all and was often made fun of for it. After awhile, Amani was sick of the bullying. In her freshman year, she decided she had enough. She made plans, packed her bags, and prepared to get her revenge. Once she finished with the people who hurt her, she ran away, knowing she'd be in a world of trouble if she were to get caught.
    RP Example*: I don't know what happened, it's all just a blur. I remember her taunting him, saying he was stupid and would never amount to anything. I remember her annoying laughter, but not what happened next. I look down at my hand, curled into a fist, it's bleeding. No wait, that's not my blood. I wipe the crimson color onto my black jeans and look around to see everyone staring at me. They all look scared, but of what? Of me? I then look down to see that girl, the one who was making fun of my friend Lex. Her nose is broken, it's bleeding a lot. Connecting the dots, I see what I've done. Teachers begin running into the cafeteria, they look at me. All I can think now is I have to run, I have to get away from here.
    Any notes about your characters: She will do anything to make sure people are brought to justice, even if it means she has to harm someone else.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

My first Character Empty Re: My first Character

Post by Jordan 2/17/2013, 12:49 pm

Is the switch blade celestial bronze?

Add one more flaw.

Would you explain the power more? I'm not exactly sure what you mean.

Current date/time is 5/28/2024, 8:14 pm