A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sweeping the Competition

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Sweeping the Competition Empty Sweeping the Competition

Post by Jordan 2/23/2013, 2:27 pm

Casper stood near the volley ball court, inconspicuously of course. He waited, hands in the pockets of his skinny jeans and wore a rather baggy white sweater and a grey sock cap over his brown hair. He sniffed, watching a few demigods play. They wouldn't expect a prank while playing, would they? A boy jumped to return the flying ball to the other side. Perfect. Casper focused on the sandy ground beneath the boy and collected the moisture in the air with the help of the winds. A small patch of ice formed under the demigod and he came down from his jump, sliding on the ice. He fell onto his back and the others began to chuckle. Casper couldn't control himself and was afraid he would suffocate from laughing so hard. The demigods paid no attention to him... yet, but he wasn't done. Not yet.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Sweeping the Competition Empty Re: Sweeping the Competition

Post by Milocross 2/23/2013, 2:43 pm

Rita stepped to the beat of the music she was listening to. She looked at her iPod, and took one last look at the album cover for Nirvana, titled 'In Utero', before pausing the music and pulling her ear-buds out of her ear. She wore blue denim waist shorts, that was long enough just to cover her up, but she regretted wearing something tat could be considered provocative. She wore an orange-red tank top, with the straps as wide as at least three of her fingers. The tank top had a little blue cats head on the front of it, but Rita didn't know why. When she had bought it she was just thinking that it was cute. She put her ear-buds and her iPod in her bag, and looked for a safe place to store it so she could play volleyball.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/23/2013, 3:02 pm

Casper watched the game continue for a small block of time. He became bored and commanded the winds to take the ball off course a couple of times. But they didn't exactly care. Casper rolled his eyes and collected the winds for a heavy gust. BOOM! The winds hit the air born ball which was sent rocketing towards a girl who was making her way to the court. "Oops." Casper snickered and sat back to watch the drama unfold.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 2/23/2013, 3:28 pm

Rita wasn't paying attention, and got hit by some kind of air born ball, right in the leg. She fell over, and landed on her side. Frowning, she stood up and fixed her tank top, then tied her long dark-brown hair back into a ponytail. She looked around and saw a snickering boy, and walked right up to him. She bent down slightly to put her hands on her knees, and smiled while looking him in the eyes.

"Wow, you must be one cool person. You probably have so much to do, so you just come down to hurt unsuspecting people for fun. You're cool!"

Rita used her magic to send a small shock towards his neck. Stronger than just a little static, but nothing that would do more than give him a scare. She walked away after that, still searching for a safe place to leave her bag.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/23/2013, 6:24 pm

Casper chuckled watching the girl storm over to him. She was hit with the fly away volleyball and had come to exact her revenge. Casper smiled as she approached, his smile probably didn't ease her anger any. Her voice was pretty, but heavily coated with sarcasm. In fact, Casper could see the sarcasm dripping from her mouth like venom! Okay... a bit of an exaggeration. Her hand came in contact with his skin and he yelped, feeling electricity course through his limbs. He began to laugh. He deserved it, and he really enjoyed seeing a person get back at a prankster, as long as they weren't actually injured.
    Casper stood quickly and jumped into the wind, letting it carry him a foot or two above the ground. "Oh come, on. Lighten up! It was just a prank." He assured her. "My aim really isn't that good, so it was just luck that the ball hit you, promise." He smiled raising his left hand.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 2/23/2013, 6:43 pm

Rita turned to look at him and tried not to smile. Failing, she looked down at the ground and chuckled. She whipped her head back up and smiled at him.

"Alright alright. Well it was a lucky shot, I wasn't paying attention at all. I was just looking for a place to put my bag without anyone taking anything from it. Wait, nobody will, Maylene is in there, she can guard the bag!"

Rita took her snake out of the bag, and patted her lightly on the head. She placed her bag on the ground next to a big rock next to the court, and wrapped Maylene around it. Then she turned back towards him. She studied him for a few seconds, trying to determine who his got parent might be. Instead of staring at him and likely creeping him out with it, she decided that she would simply ask who his god parent was to avoid an awkward position. Then maybe afterwards they could play some volleyball away from the others, or perhaps mess with some people. It wasn't funny when he had messed with her, but it would be when it happened to someone else.

"My name is Rita, I'm a daughter of Hecate. What's your name?"
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/24/2013, 3:52 pm

"Casper, and Boreas would be my father." The boy said with an awkward nod. "So you enjoy pranking?" He asked a sly grin spread across his lips. Anyone who could take a prank and dish it out was cool in his book. Even Casper didn't mind getting pranked, as long as it was in good taste. No no clichés either. Those were just repetitive. Casper's eyes shifted to look at the bag. He wasn't a thief... well. He'd never steal a purse, but the snake was intriguing. He half asked to pet it, but decided that he didn't want to risk getting bitten... after all. Maybe getting killed by her pet snake was Rita's plan for revenge...
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 2/24/2013, 4:22 pm

"Well it's very nice to meet you, Casper. And pranking? I do in some cases. You know what they say, if you get pranked it's annoying, but when it happens to somebody else it's hilarious. For example, I was annoyed when you hit me with that volleyball, but I enjoyed shocking you in the neck."

Rita smiled and turned to watch other people play volleyball. She knew she was only doing this to impress Casper, mostly because of her arrogant and competitive personality. She targeted someone who seemed to be dominating everyone else in the game, and sent a small bolt his way. The bolt couldn't have been bigger than a glasses case, but it still made him flop on the ground, which Rita certainly enjoyed, and she started chuckling.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/25/2013, 9:52 pm

Casper shrugged. He hadn't exactly heard that phrase before. He liked any kind of prank. Even if he was the one being pranked. Casper sniffed and chuckled watching Rita fire a bolt at one of the demigods. By now the must have been catching on to these strange occurrences. They needed to come up with one last prank for this little group... but what? "Okay, so they must be catching on by now, we need one last, amazing prank to finish the job." Casper explained, "What kinda powers do you have?" Casper wondered adjusting the sock cap on his head. He himself could command the winds, form patches of ice, and even control it to an extent. He'd have to think of a clever way to combine their abilities. Maybe catching Rita in the prank could be a bonus? He did like her, but not even his friends were safe from his practical jokes.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 3/2/2013, 10:31 pm

"We'll I have all kinds of powers. It seems like I'm learning new ones every day. The best thing I can do is send strong whirlwinds towards people to blow them around, but when it comes to everything else it's mostly minor. I can make things float too, it's very handy when I'm too lazy to walk around. I just get a comfy chair and float everywhere on it."
    Rita looked at her watch, and gasped when she saw the time.
    "I'm so sorry , but I must go."
    Rita grabbed her bag and carefully placed her rattlesnake in it, then she ran out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 7:16 am