A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
DarkLionRider
Komaeda
Prophet
7 posters

Jack's Bunk

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Jack's Bunk - Page 7 Empty Re: Jack's Bunk

Post by Perca 1/10/2015, 1:57 am

OOC:I'm lost... What do I say?
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Post by Prophet 1/10/2015, 2:01 am

OOC: You should likely react to the brutal murder Sapphire may have gotten a glimpse of? How does she feel knowing Kyle, the one most responsible for this, is dead now?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 1/10/2015, 2:35 am

I yelped as I caught a glimpse of a bloody body befoee Ally's hand shielded my vision. 'What h-happened?"I whispered in a shaky voice
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/10/2015, 2:42 am

I gave a meaningful stare to Alucard and said, "You might as well be honest. There is no hiding from human nature, just running." I kept it brief, well meaning, but knowing, knowing that Sapphire would see it eventually. Alucard couldn't hope to shield Sapphire from the thing that she had already gotten just a small taste of forever.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/10/2015, 3:32 am

I was quite pleased with Alucard's way of handling things, if I was honest with myself. He didn't go into the bloody details of the murder, but told the truth. He had honor and conviction, that could not be denied. When he came back, I said, "The way you handled that was very well done. You kept it brief and honest. See, this is your strength. Your will to protect people is strong, stronger than maybe even what others see in me. And if I went by their descriptions, that would be quite a thing indeed. Your flaw, though, as far as I can see, is that this loyalty can make you somewhat overprotective. Take, for example, Nico. You seem to think he wants to hurt Sapphire, but you saw his reaction to the possibility. He told you to kill Kyle. If that isn't proof that he cares about Sapphire, I don't know what is.

Nico's error was asking Kyle to defend him. The other one, Kevin, would have stayed focused. I know Kevin, and while Kevin has moments due to his...condition...he has a good head on his shoulders, and is able to resist acting rashly. We saw quite the opposite in Kyle, even to his end. Nico realized his mistake right at the end, and wanted to make things right in whatever way he could. Yet you assumed things about him, even though you did not know him at all, and still may not. If you were to have a conversation with him, then you would know this. My point is, I know that you are honorable, driven, and protective, but you may be going a little overbearing. If I were to recommend something, I'd recommend earpieces like the ones Nico used. I could find some for you in my jacket, I'm sure. It's how I kept in contact with Nico until I finished helping him." I then started looking in my jacket, then found two earpieces in a lower pocket.

I said, "I have them here. If you use them, you could know if Sapphire is okay without always being there. I even built in, on some of these, a detector to tell of someone is in trouble, if they exhibit biological signs of stress such as increased adrenaline, quickened pulse, and so on. Yellow for emotional pain, red for signs of combat, and black for wounded, which is able to trigger based on blood levels. My one piece of engineering work. I built it in to these ones as Nico was liable to get in fights back then. Now you can both wear these, and it will likely take care of the problem. You can let Sapphire out of your sight, but know if she is in danger. If you use this, I promise that I will lend you backup in the form of myself and Jay, should you ever need us. No rush about it, just give it some thought."
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/10/2015, 12:41 pm

I said, "Take the earpieces, just in case you change your mind. I won't force you to do anything, but I will recommend it. Better to have a choice. I will offer my own help as well. Jay told me...that you were going to die soon. He didn't tell me the cause. When you are gone, we'll be there to pick up where you left off, if you want us to."
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/10/2015, 1:09 pm

I said to him, "I aim to please. Just remember, for all my criticisms, I know you're a good person, with good intentions. No one is perfect, remember that. Kind of like the other assassin, Kevin. Kevin told me he tried to keep the situation under control. He has a condition, known as the Bleeding Effect. It happens from overexposure to a machine called the Animus, where you relive the lives of your ancestors. Kevin was in it too long, and it caused things from there to bleed into his life. But he has good intentions, unlike Kyle did. I'm just saying, don't assume things about people. It may be hard to shake the urge, but just give it a shot."
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/10/2015, 9:54 pm

I said, "Sometimes assumptions can be helpful, I won't lie. I'd just leave acting on it for later, rather then instantly. It works, I can tell you that."

I came rushing back and said in between breaths, "Alucard, Jack...we've got a problem! Sapphire...she's in shock! I think it was the emotional weight of it all! Just...come and help me!"

I said to Nico, "There isn't much we can do. Jay is our best bet, but he's not here right now."

I heard Jack say I wasn't there, but then I walked in and said, "Somebody need me?" I saw Alucard and said, "I'm Jay Garcia, your local medic and lifesaver."

I said, "Well then, change of plans. We're going to help Sapphire, all of us. Where is she, Nico?"

I said to them all, "She's in the game room, where I play the Halo 5 beta. Come on!"

I said to everyone, "Follow him!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 6:58 pm