A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Alonso Knight - Phobos-

MJhere
    MJhere

Female
    Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2013-02-11

Alonso Knight - Phobos-  Empty Alonso Knight - Phobos-

Post by MJhere 3/17/2013, 1:00 pm

Name: Alonso Knight

Male

Eyes:

Light gray, almost white. If exposed against artificial light or a fire, it gets reddish. (See Skin Type for reason)

Hair:

Straight Blonde, almost silver hair, an inch above shoulder lenghth.

Height:

5'3''

Body Type:

Scrawny, no muscles whatsoever and therefore very weak

Skin Color:

Caucasian pale white. Alonso suffers of albinism.

God Parent:

Phobos

Mortal Parent:

Penelope Knight, a simple secretary with a passion for adrenaline-inducing activities.

Country of Origin:

England

Pets:

None

Talents:

None. He is literally rubbish or average at everything.

Weapon:

Celestial Bronze dagger

Flaws:

Pantophobia (fear of everything), Albynism, and so gets sunburns easily, weak immune system, weak in strenghth, a coward in most situations, Always seeks a Strong charachter around to stick with, clumsy.

Powers:

For just a few seconds, Alonso manages to transfer his fear to someone around him. (Example: Alonso is afraid of snakes. If he sees a snake and someone who isn't is by his side, he will make the person afraid too.) It is involuntary and it makes him a little sick, like if he needed to vomit. If he wants someone to fear his fear, he puts a little more of effort on it and sometimes actually does puke of so dizzy he gets. He can do that trick around 3 times a day and it recharges in his sleep, when he is completely relaxed. But if he has a nightmare, it doesn't recharge and it needs 5 hours of relaxing to recharge. It can be resisted if the person is not caught off-guard in the moment. If this person's concentrated on what they see and positive they are not afraid, it doesn't affect them. Nonetheless, if affected, it lasts for mere seconds.

Life Before CHB:

Because Alonso has Albinism, his mother was overprotective over him, being his mother and father figure. So Alonso was never allowed on the few sunny days in England, he was never allowed to run or lift big weights, never allowed to do anything that he had to put much effort in it. Alonso grew up fearing everything around him, even the smallest, silliest things, which probably makes his father highly disappointed. Not that he cares (much). In his school, he Always was bullied for being the 'Ghost kid' due to his looks and for being a coward. He also had a janitor that was very ugly and had weird feet. Turns out she was an harpy. Alonso have always been afraid of monsters, and when he saw her, a strong wave of fear struck her and she got afraid of her own reflexion on mirrors and glasses. It gave Alonso the chance to run off and run into a satyr, who also was a janitor. He took him back to his house and explained about the camp to Penelope and Alonso. Penelope allowed him to go for Summers only, and the satyr would keep watch in his school during the year.

RP Example:

Alonso ran back into his cabin, quickly slipping into his bed underneath the duvet, trembling in fear. No good. No good, this place was no good. The kids were too Strong and walked around carrying heavy blades or playing with fire! Alonso was scared of fire and sharp things. The kids fought each other for fun and training. Alonso was afraid of fighting. Some kids even used the darkness to have fun! Alonso was afraid of the dark. Why did he come to this place? There was nothing he could do here that he wasn't scared of! And...who would want to befriend a guy afraid of everything on his age? Tiny and thin like him? No one. It would be the same as the school back in England, but then with more things to fear. Alonso chewed on his bottom lip, sighing deeply in realization that he was a frightened unloved chicken. He only hoped he didn't get bullied in this Camp.

Any notes about your characters:

- Alonso was strongly based off two of Russel Tovey's portraits of charachters for BBC ! (Cookies for who knows who he is and how he was based off him.)

- Alonso is a kind soul and very friendly, but being a coward doesn't really help making friends.

Last edited by MjHere on 3/20/2013, 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Alonso Knight - Phobos-  Empty Re: Alonso Knight - Phobos-

Post by Jules 3/19/2013, 2:20 am

Do you mean albinism?
    So when he wants someone.to feel his fear, how long does it last?
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 3/19/2013, 6:02 pm

Yes, exactly. Apologies if I mispelled, english is not my native language and I didn't research the name :I
    And it lasts for seconds. I stated in 'Life Before CHB' and on the very start of 'Powers'.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 3/20/2013, 3:37 pm

The power seems a little power play. Can it be resisted?
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 3/20/2013, 5:19 pm

The power lasts for seconds, so I assumed it was not powerplay. I can add some kind of resistance, in fact, just did.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 3/20/2013, 5:21 pm

Doesn't matter if its just for seconds, if a person doesn't want to have their player effected, then its powerplay if you go ahead and do it.

Also, I see no resistance added.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 3/20/2013, 6:05 pm

I stated that focus makes people not get affected. I will write it down here in case you missed it.
    " It can be resisted if the person is not caught off-guard in the moment. If this person's concentrated on what they see and positive they are not afraid, it doesn't affect them."
    Still not a resistance for you? If this is bad, I can add something else.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 3/20/2013, 9:16 pm

No, no. I just didn't see it.

Approved!

Sponsored content