A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Charrie no. 5-ITS BEEN 6 DAYS

Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Charrie no. 5-ITS BEEN 6 DAYS Empty Charrie no. 5-ITS BEEN 6 DAYS

Post by Jules 3/25/2013, 4:35 pm

Name: Socks Putridz
    Eyes: Green. A brilliant striking green though sometimes a shadow passes over them when he is overcome by his fits of madness at which times it seems to reflect a number of eerie colours. This is just a trick of the light though, his eyes dont actually change colour.
    Hair: His hair is black when he's not dying it weird colours. It's naturally straight and cut in a weird uneven way. Its not very long and yet stands like bristles on his head. It looks as though he grabbed a pair of rusty kitchen shears and gave himself a haircut, which he probably did.
    Height: 5.10ft.
    Body Type: Tall and gangly. Rather skinny but not disproportionately so. He's rather reminiscent of a tall leaning tree swaying in the wind.
    Skin Color: White. His face often flushes with colour when he is experiencing anger or rage at which point he turns an astonishing red.
    God Parent: Mania
    Mortal Parent: Dave Putridz. He's completely bonkers, but not the harmful kind and not enough to be locked up in an asylum. If a wicked sense of humour was prosecuted by law, Dave would be serving a life sentence. Evidence of this may be seen in his only son's first name. He often told Socks that he named his thus, "just to spite him".
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: A fat ginger tabby cat named "Cheshire"
    Talents: Socks is very creative and good at art and music, usually though he'd just break the instrument and smear the paint all over himself. He often recites impromptu poetry and then denies any knowledge of the same. He is very honest in his compliments and not afraid to say what he thinks. He can at time help people feel comfortable with him simple because they dont not take him seriously because of his madness. His madness enables him to say/do things that people ordinarily dont. He often helps people feel better about themselves though this is usually completely unintentional. He has a strong intuition though he doesnt often know what he's saying and this fails to help even other people because.he's just crazy and rambling.
    Weapon**: He has a pair of twin CB daggers called loucura and demencia. They each have their name carved just beneath the hilt. When not in weapon mode, they take the form of a silver ring with a cracked and faded looking emerald in the centre that he always wears on the middle finger of his left hand. Socks sometimes claims to see shadows in this ring but usually he vehemently refuses to talk about it.
    Flaws: Socks is well, insane. He has periods of normality but generally he's just pretty much mad. He is sometimes overcome by fits of madness in which he becomes violent and angry and loses all reason and control. His general madness is generally harmless. However he can be brutally honest to the point of rudeness and often says things for the sake of it. He doesnt care at all what effect his words or action have on people and doesnt see why anyone does. His intense mood swings and fits of madness can be violent and even dangerous. Due to his ditzy nature, he takes nothing seriously and seems to consider life itself a lesson in philosophy.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can cure madness very occasionally, once a month at max. He can temporarily remove madness for about 2 hours at time, he can do this once a day. (I'll be responsible I swear xD lemme have this) He can cause someone to temporarily experience madness for not more than 15 mins and he can do this 3 times a day, however this can resisted with intense focus of the other person, or if the person breaks eye when with Socks while he is trying to influence them. Everytime he uses a power. it weakens him slightly but When he uses his powers too limit, he gets massive headaches and becomes very weak. He needs to rest immediately, depending on how much of his powers he used and he could even collapse if he overextends himself.They also push him close to his fits of insanity.
    Life Before CHB*: Before camp, Socks and his dad were homeless and lived in New York. His dad sold street art sometimes and did other odd jobs to earn money, like played the guitar in parks and things like that. Although they never lived in anything close to luxury, Socks never went hungry and had as he would put it "an interesting childhood that gave me the colours in my life". Yeah, well he's crazy. He sometimes attended public school but wasnt regular about it, the teachers learnt to accept his absence and not question his presence. He enjoyed learning at times but would learn for no other reason than enjoyment itself, which as you can imagine seriously limited his academic prospects. Being a child of a minor goddess, he was able to more or less live on the streets after he was claimed, fedning off the occassional monster. He knew about his mother, though with his madnest is an unsure thing how much he knew, it may be fairer to say he had heard of her. His dad often spoke about her in passing as though they could expect to see her any minute and she had just gone to buy some.food or something. When he was around 16 years old he was found by a satyr, who was pretending to be homeless to get to kids like Socks. He told him all about camp and Socks simply shrugged, said bye to his dad, who dint ask a single question and left for camp, as always ready for lifes next great adventure.
    RP Example*: Socks walked into camp, distractedly. A butterfly floated past him as though in a trance, I wonder whether it like the pattern of its wings, he thought musingly and then shrugged, shaking his head slightly as he completed his thought, I wonder whether I like mine. He raised his eyebrows at the towering white building facing him, rather like a tomb, he thought chuckling slightly to himself as he wondered if the people inside would be dead. Chiding himself for his own foolishness, Socks corrected his thoughts, there was no saying it was people there could very well be animals in there. Perhaps it would be a forest. Stepping over the threshold, Socks noticed a pot bellied man with rather bloodshot eyes and a man in a wheelchair sitting at a table, enganed in a card game. Without a second thought to it, Socks pulled up a chair and joined them, picking up a couple of cards at random even as they stared at him bewildered. He looked around at his two companions and smiling said, "Well hello, this is a rather strange forest isnt it? I do think I like it like this." and ignoring the very expectant silence that ensued, Socks proceeded to deal them all a new round of cards, humming absentmindedly as he did.
    Any notes about your characters: None

Last edited by Phoenix on 3/31/2013, 12:32 am; edited 6 times in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Charrie no. 5-ITS BEEN 6 DAYS Empty Re: Charrie no. 5-ITS BEEN 6 DAYS

Post by Blaze 3/25/2013, 6:15 pm

How much energy does it sap out of him when he uses his powers?

The second power is basically a minor form of the first one, so I guess we would allow it.

How did he get to CHB?
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 3/25/2013, 9:21 pm

Edited.
    Are the limits I put on his powers alright?
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 3/31/2013, 1:44 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content