A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Guess who :D

Buffy Summers
    Buffy Summers

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2012-09-17

Guess who :D Empty Guess who :D

Post by Buffy Summers 4/6/2013, 12:04 pm

Who's arriving now?

Guess who :D Tumblr_mars4xvu4B1rw600ao1_r1_500
    Guess who :D Tumblr_mars4xvu4B1rw600ao2_r1_500
    Guess who :D Tumblr_mars4xvu4B1rw600ao3_r1_500

Mwhahahahahahaha

Guess who :D Buffy

Its Vina yay!
    So lets start on the easy stuff. My name, dear friends, is Vina. Or Divina. Or Faith. Or Lehane. Or Eve. Okay so people call me Vina, Buffy, Faith, Lehane, Div, Eve, Sam and other random stuff yay. My usual username is Faith Lehane, so a few of you probably know me as that (It was stolen by my friend here grrrr). My username is however Buffy the Vampire Slayer related. So I gained the nicknames from my love for BtVS, GONE and to be quite honest I don't know where Eve came from. I basically have a load of nicknames yay. You guys might also know me as one of those blue Mods on the other CHB so don't link me to rules here jeez I read them rofl.
    I am 14 years young, and I was born on the 24th of August. Which means I am barely a Virgo whooooo.
    Also yes I am female in case you hadn't realized that.
    My fave singers/bands are Paramore (Thanks Saph my dear for this particular like), RPatz (Yes he sings), Pink, The Fray, A load of random Buffy Sountrack people, Twilight soundtrack people, and a load of others which will become known to you soon!
    My fave TV Shows and Movies are Angel, Finding Nemo (You are never to old for animation), Yogi Bear (Standing by last brackets), Les Mis, Harry Potter Films, Twilight Films (Yes yes shoot me), and some others. Of course I don't like Buffy the Vampire Slayer ew who would watch that HAHAHAHAHA I DO! Buffy is my passion okay speak out against it and speak against the saving of your life.
    My fave books are GONE (sob), Harry Potter, Twilight series (Oh shush), The Host, House of Night, Percy Jackson (Duh), Unspoken, canIgetawaywithsayingafewmoreagainokay A Few More.
    My other interests include Singing, Dancing, Annoying people, sarcasm, making characters, making sites, and lots of other things whoooo!
    So I made this easy list of my interests for the other CHB here have a gander:

• interests;
      - books: the gone series, percy jackson, hoo, house of night, the time travellers wife, harry potter, twilight series, the host, buffy the vampire slayer books, angel books, charmed books, dracula, the raven by edgar allen po, les miserables, the vampire diaries books
      - films: harry potter, percy jackson, twilight, the time travellers wife, les mis, the x-men movies, gremlins 1 & 2, i'm sure theres more but lol i can't think under pressure
      - tv shows:
      buffy the vampire slayer [duh], angel [double duh], wolfblood, tracy beaker, eastenders, emmerdale, young dracula, supernatural, did i mention buffy the vampire slayer?
      - music [artists]:
      death cab for cutie, damien rice, bob, pain, filter, backstreet boys, evanescence, passenger, rita ora, angie hart, coldplay, train, joe brooks, florence and the machine, rob pattenson.

If you want any more information ask me duh. My fave color is Teal btw.
    Hm. I can't think of anything else to write. BYE!

~V <3

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 8:53 pm