A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Violet Ray Nelson

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Violet Ray Nelson  Empty Violet Ray Nelson

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/14/2013, 9:25 pm

Violet Ray Nelson  R169_457x256_10744_%E9%9F%B5_2d_illustration_girl_woman_red_hair_redhead_portrait_picture_image_digital_art

Name:
    Violet Rae Nelson

Mortal Parent:
    Mary Nelson

God Parent:
    Unclaimed

Date of Birth:
    November 26 1999

Place of Birth:
    Louisville, Kentucky

Hometown/Last Residence:
    Louisville, Kentucky

Race/ethnicity:
    Caucasian

Accent:
    Slightly Country

Skin Tone:
    She has light skin that burns easily in the sun. (Strange, right?)

Eye Color: She has dark brown eyes that on some occasions look kind of red-ish or black.

Hair Color:
    Light Red

Hair Length:
    Her hair falls right above her shoulders.

Height:
    5' 3"

Weight:
    97 lbs

Body Type:
    Skinny

Appearance:
    Violets light red hair is usually back in a ponytail to keep from her eyes. She likes to keep her dagger and bow with her at all times. Violet can usually be seen in a CHB tee-shirt and jeans. Violet keeps her weapons well hidden as to let people think she is un-armed. Sometimes Violet likes to wear worn out tennis shoes. She will be seen drawing on them frequently. Violet is mostly seen with a notebook, book, or I pod in hand. She is mostly never bored. She has freckles around her cheeks. She likes to wear hats when her hair is down.

Weapon:
    Her main weapon is her bow. The string is easy to pull back. The arrows have celestial bronze tips. The quiver is specially made to fit her. The arrows a perfectly weighed. The bow is made to aim where ever she does. Her dagger is only used for desperate purposes. She likes to keep it with her in case the arrows fail. This is celestial bronze. The hilt is leather

Armor:
    Her breastplate has depictions of the sun and moon. This was given to her by her mother before she left for camp. She has no idea what they mean, nor why they are there. The helmet was given to her by her mother as well. It has the same depictions on each side. Her mothers name is etched under them both by her own dagger.

Pet(s):
    None

Skills/Talents:
    She has a reasonably good voice. Violet likes to sing along with her I pod songs, when she knows the words. If she does not know the words than by god she will learn them. She also is not a bad writer. Violet likes to write stories and such rather on a normal basis. She is very athletic and fast. Her favorite thing to do is run through the forest, jumping over logs and stumps, trying to find something interesting.

Flaws:
    Violet is extremely competitive. She does not like to loose. She will accept any challenge and meet it, no matter what it takes, (to an extent). Violet has a scar at the left corner of her mouth. She really has no idea why. Violet will do anything and everything to keep family and friends safe. She will go all out if someone is hurt of about to be. Violet hates to be called a 'little girl'. When she is, her temper is st off. The temper is short, set of easily and by thing's that some people wouldn't care about. Violet has a weird obsession with grinding her teeth. She has to wear a moth guard at night and tries hard to control it during the day.

Strengths:
    Her greatest strength is her friends. If they are there, she will be. She is wonderful with a bow and arrows. Her semi-perfect aim lets her snipe people with the arrows from a safe distance.

Weaknesses:
    She hates to be near blood. Seeing it and touching it will make her nauseous. Seeing anyone she is close to in pain. Violet will try to help them as well as she can.

Violet loves to walk through the forest at night. She likes to climb the trees and look at the stars. She loves the campfire, and the songs when she gets to lead. She likes to eat, mostly because she does not get fat...

Dislikes:
    Inequality. Violet hates when (especially girls) think that boys are always stronger, faster, more athletic, and can like certain colors and things. That gets on her last nerve. She hates when people say thing's like "you cant come in here because you don't have blonde hair.." after that like there is dirt in their mouth's, thanks to Violet.

Fears:
    Her worst fear is that something will hurt her brothers at home. They are at least 7 years older than her but she still worries about where they are and how they are doing. She is scared that she will be the last person on earth. She has a fear of being rejected by everyone.

Personality:
    She is mostly happy spirited. The only time she is not is when people are being... stupid... She has a warm heart. She loves animals and will never be afraid of the normal ones. The idea of monsters freaks her out. She has a short temper. Her least favorite thing is when people are being sexist. Nothing will stop her from saving her friends.

Powers:
    undermined

Social Status:
    Violet has a reasonable amount of friends. Her social status would be normal, not her friends.

Summer or Year Rounder:
    She only attends camp at summer

Years at Camp:
    Violet has been at camp for two summers.

Life Before CHB:
    Violet was born in the city part of Louisville Kentucky. Her family moved to the suburban part of town. Violet grew up with two brothers, now 18 and 19 and a sister, now 22, who are all older than she is. Her siblings father had passed away weeks before Violets mother met her godly father, that is unknown. Her mother had convinced her children that she had become pregnant before her husbands passing. Violet was a surprise to her siblings when she had grown to be so independent. They had never seen a young girl that believed that she entitled her own opinion at such a young age. As Violet grew, she showed incredible talent in the arts and medicine. Violet could tell the difference between helpful and hurtful plants and fungi. Violet could remember song lyrics and titles quickly to most kinds of music. Violet grew up with mostly boys. Her sister had gone away to college when Violet was 8. Violet was taught to shoot guns and bow's by her brother's when they would visit family in the country. Violet showed remarkable aim and speed using the bow. The guns did not come as easy. Violet attended kindergarten at 5. She was a fast learner, but refused to skip any grades. Violet had gone to a catholic school, and grew up there. When she was told about her godly father by her mother, she did not believe her. Violet and her family were on vacation in New York when she and her brothers 'stumbled upon' Camp Half Blood when she was 10. Her brothers had taken her there on purpose so that she would be safe.

Role-playing Example:
    I approach the towering trees of the forest. My favorite place to be was now standing in front of me. I step carefully into the tunnel of foliage. Starting a sprint, I leap over the nearest logs. I run toward the back of the forest. Seeing my tall oak ahead, I begin to slow down. I stop at the oak, running my hand on the bark. I search for a foothold. I start to climb the tree, slowly and carefully inching upward. I reach the second row of branches where I keep my supplies. The water bottle, granola bars, book, notebook, and pen. All I need for a happy life. In the shade of the trees I reach for the water bottle. The cool water tastes good in my mouth. I lean back against the trunk of the tree, looking at the clouds. Their shapes are anything. One looks like a floating white kingdom, another looks like a small bunny. The kingdom shaped cloud gives me an idea. I reach for my notebook and the pen rolls off onto the ground, feet below. I leap from the tree of retrieve it, and slowly resume my space.

Notes:

Last edited by Trixie on 4/27/2013, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Violet Ray Nelson  Empty Re: Violet Ray Nelson

Post by Blaze 4/26/2013, 11:14 pm

Could you uncenter it?

Please add more detail to her personality.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post by Bucky Barnes 5/1/2013, 3:32 pm

Sorry, I meant to edit that. I have a weird obsession with centering things.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 5/1/2013, 7:57 pm

Approved...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content