A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Sample Topic 1

Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Sample Topic 1 Empty Sample Topic 1

Post by Chuck 5/6/2013, 5:26 pm

If you would like to post with Phoenix, this is not her actual topic. Please contact her elsewhere, as this is a sample topic.

Hey! I'm Phoenix and some of you may also know me as Asi.
    Frequency- Im looking to Rp with someone who will post atleast once in 2-3 days. Occasional delays in posting are alright but please no long absences.
    Post length- I usually post between 80-250 words per post and would prefer Rp partners that are willing to write posts of similar length.
    Duration of Rp- I'm not particularly picky about the duration, depending on how the Rp goes it could be a few days or a few months. Its really subjective.
    My characters- (click on their names to see their forms)

Bella Aidan, Daughter of Apollo, 14 : An athletic 14 year old, Bella is fun, friendly and easy-to-be-around unless you injure her ego. She is competitive in nature and tends to take challenges very seriously, but she is warm and kind to almost everyone she meets and is a good friend to those whom she trusts. It would be wise not belive everything she tell you however as Bella has a tendency to lie for the sake it sometimes. However, keep out of fragile territory and chances are she wont draw her sword. Looking for a friendly game of basketball or a casual conversation over Italian food? Bella is your girl.

Analeigh Snow, Daughter of Aphrodite, 15: Pretty, shy and an idealist at heart, Analeigh can be a nice companion and is also great at giving advice. Be warned, she can get slightly narcissistic and having a fragile self esteem, is easily offended. She is extremely loyal to her friends and is a hopeless romantic, however, she guards carefully against letting her defenses down and is not one to trust easily.

Gina Ivanovic, Daughter of Hecate, 16[/u]: This powerful and strong-willed gypsy usually prefers to be alone, but if you run into her you'd do well not to challenge her. If she takes a liking to you, rest assured Gina is not one to betray her friends. As fiery as her flaming red hair, Gina has rejected social norms and can often be slightly intimidating. She is a mysterious stranger to most that see her around camp and generally prefers the company of her boyfriend Ryan, son of Thanatos. She may be found practicing magic in the deadly forest or arguing with the harpies in the mess hall about their "No take-out" policy.

Kunal Vergara, Son of Dionysus, 18 :This Indian-origin demigod is at once both similar and strikingly different from his godly parent. Cheerful and friendly and a social delight, Kunal is the perfect remedy if you're having a bad day. Chivalry comes naturally to him and if you need advice about etiquette or fine dining, he's your man. Careful not to stick around too long however or you may find yourself getting roped into one of his risky schemes that more often than not end in trouble. For someone who seems like he stepped out of the pages of a Victorian classic, Kunal has a prominent affinitity for flouting the law and a dangerous lack of regard for any form of authority. He is kept out of trouble by his girlfriend Kyla, daughter of Tyche whom he absolutely adores.

Socks Putridz, Son of Mania, 16: If Socks had to be described in one word, "Eccentric" may be the most appropriate, "unpredictable" would be a close second. At 16, Socks is a new arrival at camp, having spent most of his growing up year homeless on the streets of New York. Being the son of Mania, Socks isn't exactly normal though he would tell you "Normality is simply relative." At 16, Socks is more concerned with figuring out what life means than most teens are, this is when he isnt simple chatting away to clouds or boulders. Exceptionally well read and slightly artistic, Socks has the tendency to be uncomfortably truthful at times. If you see him lying down under the open sky on a cloudy day, you may enjoy a conversation with him or maybe be invited to a sing-along depending on how he feels. Beware of his fits of madness during with he becomes aggressive and even violent, however most times Socks is simply curious, pensive and engaging.

Rp Example 1
    Rp Example 2

As of now, only Socks and Bella are free. Please let me know if you would like to RP!

If you would like to post with Phonix, this is not her actual topic. Please contact her elsewhere, as this is a sample topic.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:06 pm