A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

William Jerome

Cookies

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2013-05-09

William Jerome Empty William Jerome

Post by Cookies 5/13/2013, 2:53 pm

Name: William Jerome
    Eyes: A deep, sky blue with golden "flakes" scattered around.
    Hair: Dark brown, long (goes down to middle of neck).
    Height: 6'02
    Body Type: Fit and slim.
    Skin Color: Very slight tan.
    God Parent: Nike
    Mortal Parent: Ness Jerome
    Country of Origin: United States, Pennsylvania.
    Pets: An unusually intelligent parakeet named Victory. It is able to speak and understand English. It is unknown how this bird received it's knowledge.
    Talents: Exceptional basketball player. He is incredibly fast when running and he is extremely observant. Great leader.
    Weapon**: Celestial Bronze spear at least 5 feet long with a flag on the sheathe with the portrait of the goddess Nike. It appears to glow with more radiance than other celestial bronze weapons.
    Flaws: Hot-Headed and extremely stubborn. Can never accept defeat when it is possible to win. Can be absent-minded at random moments and seems to lose focus on "unimportant" subjects/topics. Way too competitive.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Passive (Ongoing Effect): Anyone around him (except monsters) feel more upbeat and tranquil and receives a very small strength boost. People at least 5 feet away from him feels this. This can affect everyone around him, but the more people around him, the faster he loses energy. For example, a single person with him will tire Will out in about 6 hours. The more people around him, the faster he tires to the point of passing out (for up to a full day). After he wakes back up, he has a wicked headache that does not go away for at least 3 hours. William shall learn how to control this power as he receives training in camp. This can be resisted (but why would you do that?). When nothing is going on, William will tend to stray away from people to save his energy.
    Life Before CHB*: William lived what was seemingly a normal life. When William was 3 years old, his stepmother divorced with his father. Growing up, William had many friends but suffered from constant fatigue, so he would usually stay away from other people. William discovered the love of his life at age 6: Basketball. He would play with his best friends and defeat the competition every game. As he aged, more and more strange things would start to happen, like when he noticed that his coach had hooves for legs. One day at age 15, the opposite team's coach sprouted bat-like wings and attacked, and his coach told him to run as he fought him off. He found himself alone in the wild, where he learned to live within it for a month, and where he found his own pet parakeet who just wouldn't leave him alone. When William turned 16, a flash flood appeared in the forest, where he'd almost drowned, but was saved by a mysterious stranger and taken to the camp.
    RP Example*: My little friend keep chirping, as if trying to warn me of something. I kept ignoring him and continued to gather leaves and twigs to make another fire...that's when I heard the rumbling. Suddenly, I spot a huge torrent of water rushing through. Victory chirps one last time, rustling his wings aganist me and flying away. Fear was filled inside me, as the wall of water converges upon me, like food coming towards teeth.
    Any notes about your characters:
    -People like to call him Will.
    -Doesn't know how to swim
    -Has never lost a game of basketball. EVER.
    -Loves to wear Nike shoes.

Last edited by Cookies on 5/18/2013, 3:34 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Power edited. So many extra details added just in case...)
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

William Jerome Empty Re: William Jerome

Post by Daniel 5/14/2013, 5:19 pm

No the battleshout. That wouldn't be in Nike's domain.
    Cookies

Male

Post by Cookies 5/14/2013, 6:30 pm

Was looking forward to using that shout, but oh well.

Edited.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 5/17/2013, 9:30 pm

How long would they feel empowered by him? How many times a day can he does this? Is this only for friends? Can they resist this? How many people can he do this on?
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 5/17/2013, 9:31 pm

I'm going to add onto Nix with this question. Does the empowerment/invigoration affect them in a physical manner such as giving them more energy or is it like modifying their state of mind?
    Cookies

Male

Post by Cookies 5/18/2013, 3:32 pm

Edited.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 5/18/2013, 9:38 pm

is the power something he consciously uses?
    Cookies

Male

Post by Cookies 5/19/2013, 1:36 am

No, he has absolutely no control over it (for now), as stated in the form.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 5/26/2013, 11:25 am

I have no idea how the topic managed for go so long without being looked at. I apologize for the inconvenience. Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:34 pm