A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jay and Jea Part 2

Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Jay and Jea Part 2 Empty Jay and Jea Part 2

Post by Prophet 5/14/2013, 7:51 pm

I walk in with my girlfriend Jea, also with my guitar and spot a quiet spot where we can stay for now. I say, "After you amore mio." I hope I got that Italian right. I heard Jack say it once to his love, Mary, so it probably was right.

Last edited by Prophet on 5/16/2013, 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female
    Number of posts : 583
    Registration date : 2013-03-19

Jay and Jea Part 2 Empty Re: Jay and Jea Part 2

Post by OhMySparkles 5/14/2013, 8:08 pm

Jea walks on the sand next to Jay, the moon just coming up. Hearing Jay say the Italian, she pauses for a moment, then sitting down she says quietly, "My love.." That was about the only Italian she knew.

Jay was so sweet. First dinner, then bringing her to the beach, and now calling her his love. Jea isn't a compulsive-type person, but she really liked Jay.

Smoothing out her dress, she asks,
    "What's the guitar for?"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 5/14/2013, 8:14 pm

I say, "I got something from Jack. He played Assassin's Creed Revelations, and there is a part where you play the lute disguised as a minstrel to protect someone. I'll sing some of those short tunes, but with a guitar. I start to sing along to my tune,
    "Cesare, oh Cesare,
    A man of great depravity
    Believed himself immortal 'til
    He had a date with gravity."
    Then I say, "There are actually funny ones in there too. Not too discreet if you ask me."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/14/2013, 8:28 pm

Jea smiled, listening to his little tune. She hadn't ever played Assassin's Creed, or seen anyone play for a matter of fact, but the tune was cool.

"What other songs do you know?" She cocked her head a little, interested. Jea liked to sing, so she also liked the music and tunes that went along with it.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 5/15/2013, 9:08 am

I say, "I don't know a lot of songs, but I am a quick learner. I like Green Day a lot."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/16/2013, 9:49 pm

"Oh, I don't know that many songs by them."

Feeling like she could share more with him, she said, "I like some country stuff. Taylor Swift and all that." Most people made fun of her for liking Taylor Swift and country, but she'd guessed Jay wouldn't do that. That's why she liked sharing things with him.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 5/17/2013, 9:06 am

I say, "Well, anything you know, I could probably find a tune to go along with it." I really like Jea. She is probably the most special thing in my life since Jack.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/17/2013, 4:38 pm

She pursed her lips, then looked up and said, "How about this?", before preceding to sing one of her favorite songs, titled You Belong With Me.

Jea normall never sang to anyone, so this was a new expirience for her. She sang the melody quietly, seeing if Jay would catch on to it witb his guitar. Even though she was nervous to be singing aloud, she was also feeling joyous, and you could see that by the smile creeping across her face.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 5/17/2013, 7:29 pm

I start playing a tune that I feel goes along with her song. I really love doing this kind of thing, especially with Jea.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/18/2013, 3:14 pm

Jea stops, listening to Jay play on his guitar. Her mouth is slightly ajar. "How'd you do that? That's basically the actual tune for the song! Wow."

Slipping off her flats, she digs her feet into the sand, something she always does, coming to the beach. Jea loves the beach, but doesn't come often, seeing as how the beach is usually so hot, and she hates being hot. But tonight, it was perfect. A cool breeze, the moon inching up, sitting on the sand next to Jay.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 5/19/2013, 7:06 pm

I say, "It just felt right."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/19/2013, 7:22 pm

"Well, it was." She smiled, and reached her fingers into the ocean water, being close enough to feel the tides.

Jea was just so happy that she didn't notice herself creating a cloud of snow above them, doing it unconsciously. She felt the small, cold flakes drift down onto her cheek, and she looked up at the snow falling down. "Whoops.." She mumbled, embarrassed.
    "Uh..Sometimes that happens..."
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 5/20/2013, 9:04 am

I feel light snow come, probably because of Jea. But I really like this light snow. I say, "No, it's fine. I like this snow."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/20/2013, 8:03 pm

"R-really? Ok." Jea says, letting the snow fall. If she did it for long periods, it would wear her out, but like this, it was refreshing for her.

"When do you think we'll have do get back?" She asked, glancing back at camp, the moon shining down on her face. It was getting darker out, and she didn't exactly wanna be here when it was pitch black and freezing. But for the time being, it was relaxing. She pushed her hair behind her ear, which for once she took out of their braids for tonight.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 5/21/2013, 9:33 am

I say, "I think it'll be about an hour."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/21/2013, 7:50 pm

"Cool." Jea lies down on the sand, slightly damp from the snow. She tugged on Jay's arm a bit, for him to lie down next to her. Gazing up at the newly risen stars, she asks, "Do you ever miss your old life? I know yours wasn't the best, but...still."

Jea often thought about her father, and couldn't wait to go back to see him. Although she liked camp too and made some friends, she missed regular school, and her big house, and skating with her dad on Saturday mornings. And hot cocoa after. Yum.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 5/21/2013, 8:24 pm

I lay down with Jea like she wants me to. I can't stop feeling my love for her. I thought she was great. I say, "I do miss my old life. My only wish is that my mother were still here."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/21/2013, 9:39 pm

She frowned at the thought of Jay's dead mother. "Yeah," she says sympathetically. Although she hadn't ever met his mother, she didn't want anyone to die like that. And Jea imagined she was a great person.

"Sometimes I wish I could stop time and just do what I want, instead of being at camp. And when I leave, not worrying every moment that something might happen to me." She looked out across the beach, at the seemingly endless waters. "I'm sorry, I'm being so depressing." She acknowledged.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 5/22/2013, 8:42 am

I say, "That is sometimes what I wish too." Then I come a little closer. "It isn't depressing to think about anything but my mother."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/23/2013, 4:26 pm

Jea nods, then noticed Jay shift a little closer. She smiles unnoticably. "its pretty out here isnt it"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 5/24/2013, 9:38 am

I say, "Yes, it is." I scoot a little closer until Jea and I are holding hands.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/25/2013, 9:49 pm

"Uhh..." Jea mumbles, not knowing what to say. She wasn't usually this close with other people, since she was so shy. At this point, she would be blushing, except she was cold, being a child of Snow, and having snow falling on her. "Soo..." She said hesitantly, "Maybe..uh..we should get back?" Jea stares at her little, white clock, trying to make out the time through the snow. They'd spent more than 45 minutes just looking at the beach and talking. Wow.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 5/26/2013, 8:40 am

I say, "Let's spend about five minutes more." Then I say, "Meeting you was the best thing since I met Jack," and then we kiss. I feel like I'm floating out of my body.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/26/2013, 5:40 pm

Jea starts to reply, "Okay," to his first comment, but is cut of by the sudden kiss. She raises her eyebrows, then closes her eyes, letting it happen.

She puts her hand lightly on his arm, but quickly breaks away when she hears a snap behind her. Looking back quickly, she notices a cabin counselor standing at the beginning of the sand looking around. Even though she was pretty sure he couldn't see them from there point on the sand, she thought they should get out of there. It was past the time they should be in their cabins.

Grabbing Jays arm and dragging him up, she starts to run with him the long way around the beach. When they were far enough away, she starts to smile, thinking of what just happened.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 5/26/2013, 8:34 pm

I run with her and say, "Let's get to our cabins. We'll talk tomorrow," and run to my cabin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 8:52 am