A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

221b residence only- who wants to take a trip to london?

Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3171
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

221b residence only- who wants to take a trip to london? Empty 221b residence only- who wants to take a trip to london?

Post by Fighter 5/19/2013, 1:27 am

So guys, I was thinking that since the majority if not all of our cherries are from England, who wants to take a trip there? Something big could happen. (We could figure that out here or the 221b out of character topic), and maybe meet some cannon character who can be mortal, also can be talked about here or OOC topic. I was thinking a plot. And after we arrive back from london...

An actually bloody plot for our cherri's! We are really just fishing around at the moment, and we should really work on character development and plot and stuff. I think that should be talked about here. Also, we need to get our character more into character. While everyone is brilliant as their cherri (here, each have a cookie for being so bloody brilliant) there could be sometimes where there is a posiblity to fall out of character, and we need to work on that. SO yeah, plot, character development, staying in character, and London. Any questions?

We can talk here for everything or in our OOC topic, I don't care. but yeah. Questions?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

221b residence only- who wants to take a trip to london? Empty Re: 221b residence only- who wants to take a trip to london?

Post by Morgan Landry 5/19/2013, 6:17 am

I still have to make Ian Adler, but I like the idea!
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3171
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

221b residence only- who wants to take a trip to london? Empty Re: 221b residence only- who wants to take a trip to london?

Post by Fighter 5/19/2013, 6:24 am

Of course once all the cherris are made, of course! Only three out of the 9 or so have been made, so I'm jsut putting this here so we have it. Just like the 221b OOC topic. it's there so we have it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 5:42 pm