A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Kino Ghigam NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED! :)

hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male
    Number of posts : 471
    Registration date : 2013-05-22

Kino Ghigam  NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED! :) Empty Kino Ghigam NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED! :)

Post by hellaxya 5/24/2013, 11:17 pm

Kino Ghigam  NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED! :) 2i4s2bu

Name- Kino Ghigam- also known as Sparkle, because of her name meaning= forever/a thousand sparkles and beautiful flower.
    Gender- female
    Mortal Parent- Tsubasa Ghigam, this is Kino's dad, his family is Japanese, witch makes him 1/2 Japanese and Kino 1/4 Japanese
    God parent- Persephone, Goddess of Springtime.
    D.O.B- Kino was born on December sixth of 2000
    Place of birth- Kino was born in Fairfield, California. In Kieser medical center.
    Hometown- Kino's home town is Anaheim, California.
    Last residence - Tokio, Japan. Kino moved there to try to find some family members after her dad got killed.
    Race- kino is mostly Caucasion, but you could easily tell that she was part Japanese because of her complexion.
    Ethnicity- Kino is American, Japanese, German, and Irish.
    Accent- Kino has an overall american accent butt because of her 2 years in Japan, she does have a slight flip on certain sounds of letters, so she has a slight Japanese accent.
    Skin tone - Kino is not Albino, but is so pale she looks like snow.
    Eye color- Kino has eyes the color of Gold and can show little reflections, much like a mirror.
    Hair color- Kino's hair is origanally a brown/amber color, but she dyed it blue when she moved to Tokio.
    Hair length- Kino has mid back length hair with extremely choppy bangs.
    Height- Kino is 5'5", just 2 inches above the normal height for a thirteen year old girl.
    Weight- Kino weighs just 98 pounds. ( see below)
    Body type- Kino is Anorexic, witch means that she is so skinny that she looks like she's just skin and bones.
    Appearance - Kino Ghigam  NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED! :) 2r6kzzra
    Kino is an extremely skinny, blue haired, 13 year old, girl. She has pale skin and wears a lot of eyeliner on a daily bases. Kino has very choppy bangs and is pretty tall for her age.
    Weapon- kino has a small celestial Bronze dagger caled Crincos, an a Australian word for education.
    Armor: Kino has a small platinum shield with an imprinted design of a water lily.
    Pet: Kino has no pets
    Talents/skills: Kino is AMAZING with little kids and would like to be a kindergarten teacher when she grows up. She also is really good at snow sports, such as Ice skating, sledding, snow boarding, that sort of thing.,
    Flaws: Kino has many flaws. She is anorexic. and has a small, purple capillary on her nose because of stress. Kino is very shy and rarely talks to anyone, she also doubts herself a lot and has believed that because she is a daughter of Persephone that she is weak and stupid. Needless to say she has many self-esteem issues.
    Strengths: Kino can easily get on somebody's "good side" so to say. And knows when to stop talking and when to start.
    Weaknesses: Kino is very easy to persuade and will easily believe you if you tell her she is fat, ugly, weird, etc.
    Likes: Kino LOVES drawing manga, but hates watching it. She also love music and cooking.
    Dislikes: Kino CAN'T STAND watching manga and aneme(sp) she also hates tuna, oldies rock, and the saxophone.
    Fears: Kino is afraid of change, because of her traumatic past she is now permanently scared. She also has an odd fear of upward escalators.
    Personality: Kino is a very kind person, she has a heart of gold and will do anything for her friends and family. She can calm people down when they are in moods and is extremely helpful even if she doesn't really know what you are talking about.
    Powers: Kino doesn't have any powers.
    Social status: Kino is probably considered a loner, but is also pretty popular.
    Sumer or year rounder: because her home in Japan is so far away she normally stays all year but occasionally visits Tokyo.
    Years at camp: 2 years at camp.
    Life before camp: Kino lived with her dad in Anaheim, California for about 9 years. Her dad had always told her she was special and that her mommy was a queen. When she was little she always thought that she was a princess,but as she got older she slowly stopped believing. One day when she was eight she asked her dad if he was just trying to boost her confidence by saying that. He told her no, that it was all true he explained that he had met a beautiful woman who was a goddess. He never told her who she was, just that she was a goddess. After that she always believed him. One day when she was nine, she got home from school and saw her dad was gone, missing, dead. She flipped out and packed all of her stuff. She grabbed a few of his things to remind her of him and ran away. She tried to remember where he told her his family lived. Tokyo, Japan. She used some of his money, and his IPHONE to call her aunt, who did speak English. She explained everything and her aunt understood, she had even already known about her mom. Her aunt bought her a ticket to Japan and met her at the airport. Kino lived in Tokyo for about 2 years until her aunt brought her to CHB where she got claimed as a daughter if Persephone 2 days after arriving.
    RP example : the searing pain burned through my leg like a hot iron pressed agenst my calf. "Was my ankle supposed to bend that way?" I thought in my head. I decided that, no, it wasn't. I looked around, what could I use that's here in the middle of the strawberry fields to use as a splint? I vine would prick her leg and damage it further, a leaf wouldn't hold up and a strawberry wouldn't do anything whatsoever. "Maybe I could limp myself to a sayter and have them help me?" But that wouldn't work because I was about a mile away from all the sayters and other campers. I dragged my self due south for a few minutes but only got about 4 meters from where I was before. I looked around some more until I saw it. A broken panpipe! I grabbed the two pieces of wood and bound them onto my leg with a vine that I covered with leafs. I limped myself south until I saw a small sayter. " hey you!" I yell " Help me!"
    Notes: she does have ADHD and Dyslexia

Last edited by XxSpicy3SugarxX on 5/26/2013, 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Kino Ghigam  NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED! :) Empty Re: Kino Ghigam NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED! :)

Post by mabel pines 5/26/2013, 11:50 am

detailed forms need five flaws, and i'm not sure if i see five. if you do have five, could you please point them out for me?

as for accent, does she have an american accent? english? mexican?

also, you said that she's tall for a girl her age, but then later on you said that she thought she was short. was that a typo or did you mean to put that down?
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Kino Ghigam  NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED! :) Empty Re: Kino Ghigam NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED! :)

Post by hellaxya 5/26/2013, 1:17 pm

Ok the five flaws are: she is anorexic, she believes she is short for her age( I meant to put that down, it's just what she thinks) she is very shy and unsociable,she doubts herself a lot, and believes that other people see her as weak and frail.

She has a over all American accent but has a slight Japanese accent, the reason I said she had a slight flip on words was because the average Japanese/American accent flips certain consents and can't pronounce certain consents.

And ,like I said above , I did mean to put down that she thought she was short.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 5/26/2013, 1:33 pm

i don't think that thinking she's short would be a flaw. also, you need one physical flaw, such as a limp or a scar. also, could you edit in that her overall accent is american? everyone has an accent, even americans.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 5/26/2013, 4:23 pm

Ok, EDITED, how's that?
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 5/26/2013, 5:35 pm

approved!
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 5/26/2013, 6:03 pm

This form has been awarded 1000 drachmas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:35 pm