A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The Apollo Theatre

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

The Apollo Theatre Empty The Apollo Theatre

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 4:53 pm

The Apollo Theatre Tumblr_md7id4OV6x1r6j2i2o2_r2_250
    True! - nervous - very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am... Madeline thought as she wrung her hands. She always thought about her favorite Edgar Alan Poe line when she felt insecure about herself, which was all the time. What if the audience didn't like her? What if her voice cracked? Or, or if outfit didn't go correctly with the song?

"All acts must report to the stage!" The voice of Billie Mitchell called.

Maddie took a deep breath and reported behind the curtains near the Wall of Signatures, nervously praticing her scales.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

The Apollo Theatre Empty Re: The Apollo Theatre

Post by Alyssa 5/26/2013, 7:07 pm

Olivia walked into the theatre. She found a spot in the crowd. She brushed her long black hair behind her ear. The waitress came to her table. "Could I intrest you in a drink..?" She asked. "I will just have coke, please." She nodded and walked away.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 7:39 pm

The Apollo Theatre AHuIBdf
    So far, Amateur Night was going amazingly. There were only a few acts - a bad rapper and someone trying to sing a Metal version of Set Fire to the Rain - that were booed and yanked from the stage, but the others were fantastic.

"More competition means bigger chance of failing." Maddie said quietly under her breath. Someone gripped her shoulder. She turned in hope to see Jet, but was greeted by someone just as nervous with tears in her...his eyes. Madeline smiled reassuringly, knowing that they were the next act.

"You look beautiful." She promised with a smile. The person gave her a quick hug before they went off to their spot on stage. Madeline knew that the person would be wonderful, which only added to her nervousness. Oh, gods of Olympus.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/26/2013, 7:46 pm

The waitress returned with Olivia's drink. I watched the next person come one stage. "She looks good." The waitress said. "Yeah." I agreed nodding. "You know her..?" The waitress asked. "Um, no" I answered. "Not yet." I whispered. "What's that." She asked politely. "Oh nothing." I answered quickly turning to the stage again. I had to meet this girl.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 7:57 pm

Maddie walked onto the stage when the applause died down, her palms like rivers. She scanned the crowd from the stage and swallowed down her fear. Oh...so many people. How many seats were there? 1,010...1, 020? Rumor had it that it was a full house. All eyes were on her now and there was nothing she could do about it.

So worried, even, that she nearly missed her cue to begin singing. The lyrics to the song "Chasing Pavements" began flowing out of her mouth as if she were born to sing it. Her eyes began to fill with tears as her soprano voice rang out across the theatre. When she finished, there was silence. Should she go? Wait? Madeline just stood there awkwardly with her eyes wide. Oh gods, they hated her.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/26/2013, 8:06 pm

Olivia stood up and clapped. At that moment she noticed no one else clapping. I looked at them and gave them a dirty look. Some of them started clapping. After that I ran back stage to see the girl. I ran and saw her. "Hi.." I said nervously.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 8:22 pm

Satisfied when she received applause, Maddie smiled and quickly ran backstage to control her raging nerves. She was just removing her makeup when a girl from the audience ran up and said hello. Confused Maddie greeted her back quietly in her French accent.

"Hello..." Didn't security keep people from coming back here? What if a mass murderer came back here?! Shaking her head, Madeline took a drink from a tiny water bottle. "May I help you?"
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/26/2013, 8:28 pm

"I...I feel like I know you from somewhere." I confessed. My light jeans, cowboy boots and my Westren shirt didn't really fit in with everyone else, and their 'In style' clothes. "Do I.." I asked.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 8:42 pm

The Apollo Theatre DwW3gQy
    Madeline smiled sweetly and shook her head.

"Nope, I don't think so. Have you performed here before?" Maybe she knew her from the past Amateur Nights. Though, how the girl was dressed, it didn't look like performing was her thing. Maddie liked her style, though. Very...American. It made her wish that she could afford something that nice. What she had on was a Christmas gift from back when she was 13.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/26/2013, 8:47 pm

"I had a dre-" I paused not wanting to share my dream. "No, I don't perform it isn't my thing." I answered. Man I wish a satyr were here, then he could naff out and see if she was a half-blood. I doubted it. But my dream did tell me that....
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/26/2013, 8:58 pm

I run in and see a theatre i'm still covered in bruises and scratches i hope someone from camp is in here i gulp and walk over to a table a waitress asks me if i wanted something to wash off with "No thanks." I replied i hoped there we're no monsters here.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 9:17 pm

OOC: ERMAHGERD A GLEEK *takes picture*

Bic:
    Madeline bit her lip in curiosity at what the girl had began to say. Was it "dream"? If it was...did it mean that she was a demigod as well? A voice announced that the acts come back on stage and take a bow. Madeline held up a finger and quickly ran out, rubbing the stump one last time.

When she returned backstage to the girl, she retrieved her jacket and CD.

"Oh, well you must have a talent." She said warmly. In her mind, everyone had a gift. It was just their choice on whether or not to use it and show it. Maddie patted the girl's shoulder and began to walk back up the stage and down the stairs to where the others were exiting.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/26/2013, 9:26 pm

OOC:YES A FELLOW GLEEK KLAINE!
    BIC:He sees someone coming downstairs and leaving he noticed her from camp and walked over "Hey i'm Percy,Are you from you know where?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 9:35 pm

Ooc: ASDFGHJKL MARRIAGE. KLAINE. SAY YES, KURT.

Bic:
    The Apollo Theatre Tumblr_inline_mmhm8eo5HK1rksf8o
    Madeline paused when the young man had approached her. She blinked, afraid he may try to kidnap her and throw her into one of those creepy vans. Maybe offer her candy and ask if she wanted to help him find his puppy!

"Um...Excuse me?" She asked with a freaked-out expression. She fiddled with the tip of her knife that peeked out from her sleeve.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/26/2013, 9:38 pm

He stepped back when he saw what she was doing a whispered "Hey,hey,Hey I'm not a monster i'm talking about Camp are you a ...Demigod?"He gulps hoping she would believe him and not kill him
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/26/2013, 9:40 pm

Demetri wrote:OOC: ERMAHGERD A GLEEK *takes picture*

Bic:
    Madeline bit her lip in curiosity at what the girl had began to say. Was it "dream"? If it was...did it mean that she was a demigod as well? A voice announced that the acts come back on stage and take a bow. Madeline held up a finger and quickly ran out, rubbing the stump one last time.

When she returned backstage to the girl, she retrieved her jacket and CD.

"Oh, well you must have a talent." She said warmly. In her mind, everyone had a gift. It was just their choice on whether or not to use it and show it. Maddie patted the girl's shoulder and began to walk back up the stage and down the stairs to where the others were exiting.

I didn't answer. Maybe she was a Demi-god. But if I asked her she might look at me like I was crazy. It was a worth a try. "Do you happen to be a Demi-god..?" I asked with a slight grin on my face.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 9:57 pm

Madeline looked between the two, one in front and one behind, and felt like a trapped animal. She closed her eyes and sucked in a breath.

"I don't know what you are talking about!" She said quickly before cutting down a row of chairs in attempt to flee. These people wanted to know the same thing. Maybe they were monsters! Murderers! Kidnappers! Pharmacists!
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/26/2013, 10:02 pm

I ran after the girl I caught her by the shoulder. I unsheathed my dagger and put it against her neck. "I will say this again: are you a Demi-god" I said scruffily.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 10:12 pm

Madeline held in a scream as she slipped her knives from her sleeves and broke out of the girl's hold.

"I barely speak English. Je ne parle que Français! Voir? Voir?" Madeline sputtered as she waited impatiently for all of the mortals to exit the building. Then she could start with the full out slaughter.

"Aucune Anglais! Aucune Anglais!"
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/26/2013, 10:16 pm

I was Surprised by her skills,in fighting. "Are you a Demi-god" I hissed. The it hit me. She probably thought I was a monster. "I am not a monster." I yelled desperately. "I am a demi-god to!" I yelled desperately. Flipped her throwing knives to the ground. "Do you believe me..?" I asked more confident.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 10:20 pm

Good, the humans were gone. Maddie hoped onto the narrow back of a chair, the banister in the corner, all the way up to the balcony where all of the people richer than her sat. She hid her body and stared at the two from this high place, trembling.

"No, I don't believe you!" She spat like a scared little girl.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/26/2013, 10:24 pm

"I will prove it to you. I am daughter of Ares and Chiron is our activities teacher." I spat out.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 10:28 pm

"How did you get that information?!" Madeline cried, hugging her knees to her chest.

Ooc: GTG
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/26/2013, 10:29 pm

"I am a Demi-god." I whispered.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/27/2013, 12:34 am

"Lies!" Madeline shouted, peeking over the wall.

"Prove it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:37 pm