A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Through The Forest

Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Through The Forest Empty Through The Forest

Post by Oli_Paxton 6/11/2013, 1:49 am

Oliver wanders through the forest. He had been walking for about an hour. And he was slowly starting to loose his mind because he was lost. Well, not necessarily loosing his mind, he was just frustrated with himself about the decision he made to even wander through the woods. The leaves crunched underneath his feet as he walked. "I'm soooo lost." He finally admitted to himself. He wasnt even aware of who or what was around him because of his frustration. "Ah!" Oliver groaned. Now, he was just plain mad. "Where in the Hades am I?!" No one was around to help him either, or so he thought anyway. He started to kick at the ground and started to walk again, before tripping on a tree root and falling to the ground with a thud. "Ow..." He laid there, giving up. He decided that he would be lost forever in the forest and live his life as a wise, 16 year old hermit.

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Through The Forest Empty Re: Through The Forest

Post by Steve Rogers 6/11/2013, 2:01 am

Here I lay, by the small spring in the middle of the forest. I'd scared off all of the nymphs and naiads and dryads with my bad attitude, and now lay in the grass all by myself. I was a horrible person, I wasn't going to deny it. I was mean, rude, all out terrible, sick, and maybe a little bit sadistic. Aw, hell. I was a total sadist. I mean... I'm not crazy. I don't take pleasure out of people's pain. I'm just... curious. I just want to watch, to study pain. I myself, having been born with a rare nervous disorder in which I was completely unable to feel pain, I'd always been curious as to the thought of pain. But my curse, my curiousity left me marked as a freak and a sadist; outcasted by society. And now here I was, seventeen years old, twisted in bitterness. But perhaps... I was just lonely. No matter, normal people didn't understand me and I couldn't understand them. So what? I wouldn't let that get to me.

So here I lay, in the grass by the spring, pondering about life, and death, and pain, and people. Funny subjects, really. Funny subjects.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 6/11/2013, 2:08 am

Oli got up, and continued to wander around. This was hopeless, he was never going to find camp ever again. He just wanted to go find a cave or hollow log and live there forever. He wanted to say goodbye to his comfy bed in his cabin, and eat rocks for the next couple of years. That was when he spotted a girl, laying in the grass a couple of feet away from him. "Oh thank gods, I thought I was gonna have to live in this gods forsaken place." He tells himself before walking up to her. "Hello, do you know which way camp is, Ive been lost for an hour or so." He asks her. She seemed nice enough to help him out, but then again, Oli was always had bad judgement of people.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/17/2013, 12:56 pm

My eyes were closed, at this point. And when I heard the footsteps of some uncaring, unthinking individual, I could help but to sigh. Then he stopped. Then came his voice. I scrunched my my eyes, nose wrinkled, in displeasure. "I haven't the slightest," I said, lazily, as if his presence bored me, as if his troubles and fears over his current situation had no meaning to me- which, of course, they didn't. When I spoke, I didn't bother to look at him; I didn't bother to sit up, I didn't even bother to open my eyes. The simple phrase of four words was hardly enough, in my mind, to be able to pick up the smooth French accent- but of course, not impossible. Perhaps it was there, lacing my words with the language of love, perhaps not. I couldn't care less.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 6/17/2013, 10:47 pm

"Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine..." Oli says sarcastically. "Great..." He thought to himself. Now he woul definatly live alone in the forest. Maybe adopt a cat. This girl wasnt any help at all, but he had no idea what to do... Where was he gonna go? He couldn't just aimlessly go about the forest like some lost dog, that was for sure. If he did, he was bound to run into a big, mean, deadly, dog. This was hopeless.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/2/2013, 1:41 am

Oli leaves

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:51 am