A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Pillow Talk

JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female
    Number of posts : 199
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Pillow Talk Empty Pillow Talk

Post by JosieWosie 6/16/2013, 10:56 pm

Leaving prom in Roy's arms, Irene gasped loudly in the startle Roy gave her by picking her up but after a brief moment she bust out laughing and  wrapped her arms around her hero's neck, gave him a few kisses and  raised her fist in the air.

"OFF TO NEVERLAND" Irene giggled to herself she felt like a princess being carried away. After a few short stories and some giggles and laughs Irene noticed they had passed the cabins by far. It was dark probably around 10 curfew was lifted due to prom but that was because they assumed everyone was going to go to prom and stay there.  

"Roy where are you taking me?" Irene looked around at first she was a little nervous and gripped Roy's arm tightly as she tried to get a better view from his arms; then she started to hear the soft waves of the beach and opened her mouth in a wide smile, crinkling her nose gently as the beach came closer into view.

"Oh Roy you are so romantic, thank you for this, this is so sweet of you, are you tired from carrying me? you should have stopped and put me down long ago, you must be tired, I'm not weightless you know. Please, set me down and take a break I'm feeling much better now" Irene touched his face gently and traced his jaw line with her whole hand reassuringly, she didn't want Roy to be hindered by her weight for such a long walk.

Irene glanced around for a nice spot that was near by and she saw some sand dunes the perfect height to rest their heads on and still watch the sea touch the land. This was easily the best night of Irene's life and her smile showed it.

"Look over there, the sand dunes just set me down there please it's close you need to rest for a while, we can talk the night away" Irene had just now realized that she never stopped touching Roy's face and promptly put her hands down, and proceeded to blush wildly.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Pillow Talk Empty Re: Pillow Talk

Post by Zachary 6/17/2013, 10:41 pm

Roy was fine carrying her, though he was a bit breathless after the whole thing, his breaths heavy. He could have carried her some more, but her suggestion to drop her off at the sand dunes that looked like the perfect pillows made him smile and nod to the proposal.

"No, I'm absolutely fine," He said, as he dropped her gently on the dune, resting her head just right. He lied close to her after giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek. He was glad she was so happy, and after that good time, who wouldn't be? He smiled widely at her while laying down. His back was to the sand, but his face was a magnet to Irene's.

"Thank you for an absolutely splendid time, Irene." He said, smiling wide as he sighed deeply. "I had a lot of fun. And all thanks to you." Roy nodded slowly, still with a wide smile on his face.
    JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female
    Number of posts : 199
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by JosieWosie 6/18/2013, 2:03 am

"Roy there's no need for thanks, I had just as much fun with you, it was the best night I've had in a long time, I might even stretch it and say of my life. Thanks to you."

She looked up at Roy after he kissed her cheek and let out a soft giggle, her body was telling her it was time to get some rest, but Irene, being persistent about being at least a little proper in the presence of a wonderful man such as Roy, refused to let herself fall asleep and risk embarrassing sleep talk.

Irene shifted in the warm sand and moved real close to Roy so he could wrap his arms around her and she could rest on his chest. She had a slightly odd fascination with the sound of his heartbeat, his heart sounded so strong and reliable. It was comforting, listening to his heart made Irene smile peacefully and she let out a deep sigh.

I could just stay like this forever and not be worried about anything; this is exactly where I belong. She wanted to tell Roy to just stay there with her forever but that would be silly, they had lives to live and things to do, people to be, but at least she would always have this moment of them together like this to carry her through darker days.

Irene hadn't realized it until after a moment, but she had started to fall asleep, she kept lifting her head up to shake off the sleepy state but she was so comfortable and happy where she was it wasn't long before she fell asleep. Her heartbeat went from elevated from the natural jolt being with Roy brought her, to a steady low point, her breathing returned to a slow and deep, although her smile started to fade she slept with a small curve at her lips; the remains of a smile filled day.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/18/2013, 8:28 pm

Roy felt at peace. He felt complete, content, and whole. Irene went on his chest, he placed an arm around her. Yeah, it was the most relaxing thing that Roy ever came across his entire life. There was no monster trying to kill him, there was no trap that was about to spring, there was no trap that already sprang but he had to run away from, nor was there people shooting at him from all different directions. For once in his life, he rested and relaxed. He would have sighed again, but Irene was on his chest...oh, yeah, she was sleeping.

It made Roy feel good inside. Like he saved the world. He was accomplished.

But wait.

Now he was going to have to bring back Irene back to her cabin. Hopefully she was a heavy sleeper.

Eh, couldn't be too bad.

True.

Roy let this moment last a couple more minutes, partially to make sure Irene was in a deeper sleep, but mostly because he felt so damn good.

But after that he knew he had to bring Irene back to her cabin before they got into trouble for being out to late. Slowly, Roy eventually picked Irene up (who was luckily still sleeping), gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked to the Apollo cabin (hopefully most of the girls wouldn't be there from last time).

Luckily, it was empty due to it being prom. Roy saw Gyzmo lying on a bed, so it was hopefully Irene's. He placed her down, looked down at her for another moment, and after giving the dog a pat, left the cabin, feeling good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 4:13 pm