A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Character Form 1: Kiana

emap123

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2013-06-19

Character Form 1: Kiana Empty Character Form 1: Kiana

Post by emap123 6/19/2013, 10:42 pm

Name: Kiana Anderson

Eyes: Dark brown
    Hair: Dark brown(almost black) and curly.
    Height: 5'3
    Body Type: Average
    Skin Color: Medium brown

God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Joanna Anderson

Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: None

Talents: Singing, persuasion, defense, she's good at reading people(like their faces and emotions), good aim.
    Weapon**: A bow with a quiver full of arrows with celestial bronze tips, and a small celestial bronze dagger she keeps just in case.
    Flaws: When she's upset she shuts everyone out for a long time, indecisive, she doesn't like going to others for help, very defensive.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None

Life Before CHB*: Kiana was born in Massachusetts, but eventually moved to Connecticut when she was about 5. She lived with her mother, her Aunt May, and her cousins Jason and Marie. She would spend most of her time listening to music or reading(despite her troubles with it, she loved reading). She would get along with others and seemed happy, but she always knew there was more to her life. When Kiana came to CHB three years ago, she felt complete and knew she belonged.

RP Example*: Kiana's feet pound the ground as she dodges the many trees around her. 'I have to find her, I have to get her' she thinks to herself. "MARIE! WHERE ARE YOU!" She shouts, hoping to hear a reply. A childish shriek comes from afar, "MARIE!" Kiana yells sprinting off towards the voice, 'I have to save her, she can't be hurt. I HAVE to protect her and everyone else.' "MARIE I'M COMING!" She pushes through the trees only to see-- "MARIE" Kiana shrieks as she wakes up in her bunk in cabin #7. She wipes the sweat off her face as she breathes out "It was just a bad dream..."

Any notes about your characters: None
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character Form 1: Kiana Empty Re: Character Form 1: Kiana

Post by Daniel 6/20/2013, 12:36 am

Approved.