A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

A New Place for A New Guy

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

A New Place for A New Guy Empty A New Place for A New Guy

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/30/2013, 6:23 pm

A New Place for A New Guy Tumblr_m113qhdgi81r1ekt5

In Jase's aimless walking, somehow he ended up at the amphitheater. He had never been here without being forced to be. Jase sat down on the benches and looked around, going back to his thinking. He was starting to not like who he had been. Jase took out a cigarette out of his pack and put it into his mouth without lighting. He knew that he needed to but he just couldn't. Jase sighed and leaned back on the seats and covered his face.

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

A New Place for A New Guy Empty Re: A New Place for A New Guy

Post by kaitycat4 6/30/2013, 6:35 pm

Ooc: can I post here? With Kaity?

Last edited by kaitycat4 on 6/30/2013, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by ML 6/30/2013, 6:40 pm

A New Place for A New Guy Tumblr_lxnkidYaZd1r327x8
    Charlotte Teagan Abbott
    Daughter of Iris
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie wanders through camp, not really paying attention to where she walks. She doesn't really care where she walks. She's just walking, she'll stop at some point. And where she stops, is where she will be. After a while of walking, she decides to stop. Looking around she realizes that she is at the amphitheater. Smiling, she walks over to the steps and starts to walk down them.

Looking around as she walks, Charlienotices the boy. Smiling lightly, she stops at the row that he's sitting in. Turning she, starts to make her way down the row. Reaching the boy, she sits down in the row in front of him, a space away from him. She is turned so she's facing him. Smiling lightly, she opens her mouth to talk to him.

"Hello"she says softly. Charlie is not sure why she is talking to the boy, but she doesn't really care. She studies him for a few seconds, before looking away. She smiles lightly and bites her lip. He's pretty hot. Slowly she looks back over at him. That's when she notices the cigarette. "Could I have a cigarette?"she asks him. She smokes every once in a while, and now might as well be a good time as any.

Just then she notices his isn't lit. Hm that's weird. Unless he's doing the Augustus Waters thing, in that case that's cool. "Wait yours isn't lit"she says softly. "Are you doing that thing like August Waters from The Fault In Our Stars? Where he carries around cigarettes and he will put them in his mouth, but he never lights them?"Charlie asks him. She then patiently waits for his reply.

Last edited by ML on 6/30/2013, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/30/2013, 7:15 pm

A New Place for A New Guy Tumblr_m1ej0excKR1qcpieso1_500

Jase knew instantly that someone was sitting next to him, even before she said anything. Jase uncovered her face and sat back up to look at her. "Hey." Jase was a little surprised when she asked for a cigarette. She didn't look like that kind of girl who would be into that kind of thing. Before Jase even had the box out of his pocket, she was talking again. Jase smiled a little when she mentioned The Fault in Our Stars. Jase wasn't much of a reader, but he had read the book about a year before. He hadn't given a lot of it much thought but it was resonating a little bit more with him now. "I was always just a smoker and I'm trying something a little bit different. I always thought that his cigarette thing was a little bit lame, but it's growing on me." Jase took his cigarettes and lighter out of his pocket. "Do you still want one?"

ooc: Sorry kaity but we want to post alone here.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 6/30/2013, 7:42 pm

A New Place for A New Guy Tumblr_ls9debzso11r0m8l7o2_500
    Charlotte Teagan Abbott
    Daughter of Iris
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie smiles lightly, and listens to the boy as he talks. She nods her head slightly, as she listens to his explanation. So he's not trying to be like Augustus Waters. She bites her lip, gently and sits there. What should she say next? She's honestly not sure. "I see. Yes I would like one"she says softly. Reaching out, she gently takes the pack and lighter from him.

Taking out a cigarette, she puts it in her mouth. She then lights it, before handing the pack and lighter back to the boy. After smoking for a few minutes, she turns to look at him. "I should introduce myself. I'm Charlotte Abbott, but if call me Charlotte I will punch you. Call me Charlie or Teagan, or even Abbott. Just anything other than Charlotte"she says to him, starting to ramble. Blinking Charlie, exhales letting out some smoke.

Charlie then looks at the boy once more. "What's you're name?"she asks him. "By the way you phrased that answer, it sounds like you've read The Fault In Our Stars. Did you like it?"she asks him. Personally, the book is one of Charlie's favorites, but it might not be one of his. Though it never hurts to ask, she's learned that. They might have something in common if it's his favorite book.

Last edited by ML on 6/30/2013, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/30/2013, 8:11 pm

A New Place for A New Guy Tumblr_mjfwot4mJe1r9h60to2_500

"Ironically enough, I'm Jase Waters, spelled like the Waters of Augustus Waters. And yes, I really really liked it." Jase hadn't ever really talked about reading John Green's books. So this felt really weird. Jase leaned back, his elbows on the row behind them. He looked at her. "You don't look like any of those names. They just don't seem.... you." Jase had spent most of his life going by Jason, and it felt strange, and unlike him. When he was 15, he started going by Jase and it just clicked. He didn't want to call her something that didn't click. He looked out over the Amphitheater.

ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 6/30/2013, 9:01 pm

A New Place for A New Guy Tumblr_lxjrjmw8Eh1r8flcbo2_500
    Charlotte Teagan Abbott
    Daughter of Iris

Charlie blinks and listens to him as he talks. So his name is Jase. That's actually really cool in her opinion. Jase is a cool name, and it sounds cool. And if she's going to be honest it's one of her favorite names. It's also the name of a character in Paper Towns by John Green, which makes it even cooler. Even though that Jase is not so nice.

"You share both of your names with characters from John Green books"she says softly. Charlie thinks that it is so cool, that she's almost shocked. "That is so cool! Although Jase the character is not nice, Waters is a nice last name to have"she says quietly. At this point what she is saying, sounds pretty strange. Not that she notices, she's like this all the time.

Charlie blinks as she hears his comment. Tilting her head, she stares at him. She slowly reaches up, and takes the cigarette out of her mouth. Putting it out, she puts the bud in her pocket. "Oh really now?"she asks him, a bit shocked. She's not mad though, she's curious to see what he thinks her name should be. "Well then Jase, why don't you tell me what name seems like me"she says to him.

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/30/2013, 9:45 pm

A New Place for A New Guy Tumblr_m3vxf13BuI1ro0csj

Jase got up and sat directly in front of her, looking at her. He took the cigarette out of his mouth and leaned forward, making sure he got a nice look at her. Even though the row Jase was on was shorter than hers, Jase still came almost to her height, since he was 6'4''. Jase looked at her very closely, not wanting to get this wrong. He smiled his famous crooked smile and leaned back. "Margo." When Jase said it, he knew he was right.

ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 7/6/2013, 10:31 pm

Charlotte leaves.

((sorry i lost muse and eep. we can rp some other time?))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 3:04 pm